The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess the positive thing about this is if they are culling down problematic vloggers there’s no way Tim is getting back on the media list not with the crap they’ve pulled and the shade they have thrown at Disney
I don’t think they were ever getting back on the list. But it sounds like PCDouche might also be behind some of this stuff too

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow. The Unwell 3 must really be working overtime to get 21 people removed from the media list. Where do they find the time?
United
Nationalities
Working to
Eliminate
Lazy
Louse
(to the third degree)

Just spitballing here.
Would love to hear others’ versions

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do I feel like Tim stuck his hand in to stir up controversy here?
There's too much involving other vloggers now, taking the focus off them.

Reactions: 14
Why do I feel like Tim stuck his hand in to stir up controversy here?
There's too much involving other vloggers now, taking the focus off them.
I'd like to think he wishes he had that much power and control, but I think it's honestly just all a coincidence of timing.

I think a lot of these vloggers are getting a bit too big for their britches and are presuming they are untouchable. The Trackers' media being yanked last year should have shown them that that isn't the case. They're expendable, just like most everything else in life.

Reactions: 16
PMM wasn't invited to much to begin with. Maybe Disney rightfully seeing there's too much drama?

I saw in JoJo's vlog they had hosted more TikTok ers recently. Maybe they rather go that route.
I think they’re flying tiktokers out to cover events. Less drama if they only have to deal with them on a limited basis! (Plus so many of them are so sweet!)

Reactions: 4
confirmed that the person who let Tim into HEA media event is also purged. 😂😂😂 play stupid games, win stupid prizes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
confirmed that the person who let Tim into HEA media event is also purged. 😂😂😂 play stupid games, win stupid prizes
That’s crazy you say that because when that whole thing happened and we were thinking that he was somebody’s plus one I was thinking there is no way I would jeopardize my YouTube channel by letting somebody that got kicked off the media list be my plus one😬

Reactions: 19
I came back and wowzers.
YouTube isn't the power house it once was. Tik Tok has exploded and, tbh, I enjoy it more when it comes to Disney/Theme Park content. I'd rather little bits of information than a 30 min slog to find out next to nothing.
I think a lot of the people who are rumored to be purged probably didn't realize how closely they were being watched (i.e. drinking, social media, etc)
I look forward to how many of them lie, ignore it, or out right try to blame people. Fingers crossed MK says it was the Unwell3.

That’s crazy you say that because when that whole thing happened and we were thinking that he was somebody’s plus one I was thinking there is no way I would jeopardize my YouTube channel by letting somebody that got kicked off the media list be my plus one😬
And the reason why Tim didn’t score any of the cupcakes? Security was involved. Basically they couldn’t tell him to leave because he was a plus one, but they could control access to areas and he was the only plus one who didn’t get into the cupcake area. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I am very curious now. You are saying enough that Disney would be able to identify your source if this person knows who Tim was the +1 to and that this person is off the media invite list. There has to be a limited number of people with that knowledge.

You sure it's okay with them you're sharing the info?

Reactions: 8
Well just because they're removed from the media list doesn't mean they're still not going to do vlogs. I can hear Michael Kay now, nothing will Get in the way of me and my love for Disney

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well just because they're removed from the media list doesn't mean they're still not going to do vlogs. I can hear Michael Kay now, nothing will Get in the way of me and my love for Disney
Well, nothing except a no trespass order. :ROFLMAO:
Don't think Disney is ready to be doling those out to vloggers.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry, but something smells fishy here.

As much as the gossip is great, I don’t believe for a second that any CM is going to risk their employment and spout out this intel to anyone. Not to mention that this posters “source” seems to be in 1,000 different places at once to prove/disprove so many of our theories.

The cupcake police was when this story became too much

If I’m wrong in my thinking, I will gladly admit it/apologize to the OP and eat crow…but for now, I’m not buying any of this story.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And the reason why Tim didn’t score any of the cupcakes? Security was involved. Basically they couldn’t tell him to leave because he was a plus one, but they could control access to areas and he was the only plus one who didn’t get into the cupcake area. 😂😂😂😂
I love the cupcake story and hope it's true. How embarrassing would it be to know Disney dislikes you so much that they dedicate security specifically so you can't get a freaking cupcake!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry, but something smells fishy here.

I don’t believe for a second that any CM is going to risk their employment and spout out this intel to anyone. Not to mention that this posters “source” seems to be in 1,000 places at once to prove/disprove so many of our theories.

If I’m wrong in my thinking, I will gladly admit it and eat crow…but for now, I’m not buying any of this story.
That's where I'm sitting too. I WANT to believe the story, but it's so questionable from a few angles.

True point.
However, if he is going around Disney property unmasked (and thanks to his cruise video we know unvaccinated) then he can be asked to leave with possible banishment.

Disney is private property.
They can set their own rules.
And their word is final.

Reactions: 5
I am cracking up because it sounds really ridiculous but I honestly don’t think I believe that😂 cupcake security lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.