The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was removed 😂
@ybme67 thanks for the update.
I was being feisty and was seeing if they would take the bait. 😂😆😂 THEY DID!!
It proves that....
1) they, or at least J5D, read here.
Else they wouldn’t know about it. I was specific in my screenshots.
2) they delete comments that are benign, but truthful.
3) they DO live in a parallel world to us cause they have no sense of reality.

Being a plus 1, ie. guest, of an invited person to a media event = a Disney media invitation
Right, Jenn!!
========
I love the firestorm their livestream has created. The more J5D opens her mouth the bigger hole she is digging for them. Her verbal diarrhea is toxic to the TTT channel’s health.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
5'6"?! So she isn't 5'9"!?!
Welp, now I know she definitely isn't wearing size 10. Also, I am taller than her! HAHA. 😜
She probably was close to 5'9" at one point but with that hump in her back getting worse all the time she's losing height as her head is dropping.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jenn braches out TIM's BRAND and makes fake news channels about herself. EPIC. I hope Shane Dawson charged her a lot for that advice.

Reactions: 1
We've been out of town and my comp broke. I've been trying to keep up with the threads, but man it's hard! Lol. I started reading this thread and after seeing that there where comments made on the last thread from cast members I went back and looked. I saw one towards the end and gave up looking lol. I really hope someone gets her drunk on video acting like that. It would be a huge hit to their channel. I'm surprised something like that hasn't been posted to YouTube yet.

Reactions: 6
Missed a few days reading and missed an entire thread lol, trying to catch up! Moves so fast! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jen is such a fat c*nt…. “Buddy put your shoes up” and then never reinforced it so he didn’t… Great job Jenn

anyone else see the knife on the floor in the home vlog of belly buttons….. I thought it was a kids toy knife but nope, real knife and looked shape

Reactions: 2
For those who missed the Halloween live stream here are the points of discussion....

31:11. they admit loss of media privileges from Disney/Universal. And who they blame

37:16. J5D is signaling Timbo under the table.
Tim: “I got ya”

37:32. J5D shakes her head to tell Timbo to shut up about his TikTok “Disney Hacks” video that they were forced to take down.

Bonus gem.
Done by Bojanowski stans
According to them J5D says....
She was told by her Disney and Universal contacts that they were dropped off the media list NOT because of their racist and homophobic videos BUT RATHER because there were so many complaints about them that the companies want it to go away!
Right, Jenn!! 😡

btw - the videos were done in 2013, not the decade or over 10 years ago the Bojos and these stans are trying to push. Both Timbo and J5D were early 30’s, not the teenagers they are trying to imply.

I link this podcast for your convenience. If you choose to listen have a barf bag nearby. I didn’t make it very far. They start the talk at 9:35

==========

Jen is such a fat c*nt…. “Buddy put your shoes up” and then never reinforced it so he didn’t… Great job Jenn

anyone else see the knife on the floor in the home vlog of belly buttons….. I thought it was a kids toy knife but nope, real knife and looked shape
Kids learn by mimicking behavior
(Oh, I hate the stupid thumbs up they make J$ do!!! Sorry, senior moment. 🤷🏻‍♀️)

J5D is too busy stuffing her face that she can’t get off her a$$ and sit in the floor to show J$ how to put the shoes away.
(side note: 7 pairs of shoes for a 21 month old??)

Loved how J$ pushed the cabinet door shut and held on to it like telling it to “stay! stay!”

I, too, thought it was a real knife. Others say it is from the Ratatouille chef kit for kids age 3+.
I am not convinced it is not real and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was. As Timbo and J5D are oblivious when it comes to J$ and not necessarily the sharpest tools in the shed.

Missed one...

30:15. Tim reads question regarding filming HHN houses. Admits they were not invited to media night. Plugs “friends” channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I am floored by how fast this post moves..
I read PCD's story last night and it pisssssssssssssed me off. He takes what is happening to the Tracker's and tries to make it all about himself to try and gain subs and views. Here's a hint idiot. Not everyone is going to like you and there are going to be trolls. I don't care if you are the best bleeping vlogger in the world with seamless transitions and awesome content. (which you don't) It doesn't hide the fact that you are an overall crappy human being. Blame the "haters" all you want... You say you do this because you "love making people happy and that you don't want the notoriety" You are so full of tit... You milked the BLM movement for your own personal gain. You say that "your haters" have made threats against you and Bianca... You are nothing more than a male version of Jenn Tracker
Spoiler "I bleeping hate that guy"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know about you all but I can't wait for HHN content from them to come out next week. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly I felt the same but we all know it will be heavily edited or duck straight up lost if it doesn’t fit their moronic narrative
I can see her sending Tim back out Thursday to do 'pick up' shots so she can cobble together something. I predict today will be a "look at the hotel!" vlog with a lot of edited to stuff.

Reactions: 5
I can see her sending Tim back out Thursday to do 'pick up' shots so she can cobble together something. I predict today will be a "look at the hotel!" vlog with a lot of edited to stuff.
yep I think this too. I am guessing Tim got little to no footage opening night because of the rain and then too much drunk girl footage on Saturday. Of all times to half ass/totally screw up event coverage, directly after your “we aren’t on media because people are mean” campaign 😂

Reactions: 12
No please! I'll be there Thursday and I don't want to see them 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And that CRUSTY bleeping TSHIRT. Can they please flex on all 3 of us haters by buying some new tshirts?!
Seriously I’m so confused by her “fashion” choices. I have champagne taste (I’ll admit) on a beer budget🤣🤣🤣…I love to splurge when I can on cute tops/dresses/etc. However, most of the time I shop at Target. I still manage to look more put together on a daily basis than Jenn and I’m not on camera most of the day. Does she even try? What happened to all the Lilly Pulitzer and Shore tit?? Also, if she truly is 5’6” we are the same height and that means she definitely weighs more than 165….

Reactions: 11
It was from the Ratatouille kitchen playset but he still shouldn’t have had it because it’s for ages 3 and up.

Reactions: 4
Seriously I’m so confused by her “fashion” choices. I have champagne taste (I’ll admit) on a beer budget🤣🤣🤣…I love to splurge when I can on cute tops/dresses/etc. However, most of the time I shop at Target. I still manage to look more put together on a daily basis than Jenn and I’m not on camera most of the day. Does she even try? What happened to all the Lilly Pulitzer and Shore tit?? Also, if she truly is 5’6” we are the same height and that means she definitely weighs more than 165….
I’m assuming with weight gain, she can’t fit into the stuff she bought previously. I have gained weight over the pandemic and had to go back into the office and a lot of my office clothes don’t fit. So I get it.
However, I’m also not being recorded everyday, and I can still put together a nice outfit. If I was recorded everyday I’d go buy some basics to look somewhat presentable to wear around the house.
I try not to comment on weight or appearance super often, but if you have aYouTube channel it is part of your brand.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.