The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, there were 8 pages to this before I was able to get back to read the fallout after the live. 🤣 Sorry if this was said, but I am still on page 4. I also noticed Tim saying "they contacted ALL the companies we work with.." and the desperation was CLEAR AS DAY on his face. They are totally panicked over this. My guess - after he got calls from the electric bike company, AMI (with the stan employee- they probably showed him the emails), possibly the cops after whoever here reported them for possible turtle nest disturbance. Then he comes home and his precious TikTok was removed. 🤣 Dude is panicked beyond belief over this. No wonder he runs his own Reddit now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
don’t forget when she tried to get me fired. For spilling “universal secrets “
Oh yeah, and then after that she did that speech about respecting park employees and please don’t yell at them, blah blah blah. 🙄 I’m sorry you have to deal with them!

And then she forgot her own advice and was complaining about an employee at the olympics food booth because he didn’t know what was in the sauce in one of the dishes. She said “couldn’t you call someone and ask.” Her whole purpose of that rant in the that video was to get that person in trouble, it was obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The craziest thing to me is that there is no denial of their asshole behavior. Just playing the victim because they have been called out on their bullshit. No claims that lies were told by the letter writers. The concept of “Maybe we should stop being assholes” is completely foreign to them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg just watched 37 mins into their live and I don’t understand why Jenn tells Tim to stop talking about the Tik toks?? So awkward but please can someone explain? I’m not on tik tok what happened?
Would put money on the fact that it was Disney content, they ONLY follow Disney Parks on TT, and Disney may have wanted it removed. So Tim railing against it and saying how dumb it was could have skirted the line of throwing a jab at Disney (and their semi-kinda-maybe media list level).

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh yeah, and then after that she did that speech about respecting park employees and please don’t yell at them, blah blah blah. 🙄 I’m sorry you have to deal with them!

And then she forgot her own advice and was complaining about an employee at the olympics food booth because he didn’t know what was in the sauce in one of the dishes. She said “couldn’t you call someone and ask.” Her whole purpose of that rant in the that video was to get that person in trouble, it was obvious.
Theory: Jenn loves to feel powerful so invents drama she can control the narrative of.
The problem is she doesn't have any empathy for anyone outside of herself. If someone looses their job, if she's making their day unreasonably hard, or even if she's making her son develop worries over breaking something, it means nothing to her. She gets a high off of it.

Reactions: 13
Hey there, I did quite like them (always thought there was something off with jenn) but seeing how they've reacted to the backlash and again blaming other people has made me entirely give up on them. Their content is poor, especially since J arrived, as its no longer the same channel but they aren't as entertaining as other family channels and they definitely have a clear distance between the two of them, I noticed for a while that J doesn't seem to see Jenn in the same way as he clearly loves and clings to Tim and jenns poor parenting is really starting to show through J's communication with her...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Theory: Jenn loves to feel powerful so invents drama she can control the narrative of.
The problem is she doesn't have any empathy for anyone outside of herself. If someone looses their job, if she's making their day unreasonably hard, or even if she's making her son develop worries over breaking something, it means nothing to her. She gets a high off of it.
Remember when it wasn’t her job to support local restaurants during the 1st part of the pandemic? It was the government’s job. Talk about no empathy- she didn’t give a rat’s ass about these struggling businesses.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Recently it seemed to me like Tim was starting to realize Jenn was hurting his brand, but clearly I was wrong. Tim is just as awful as her, he’s just not usually as in your face about it as she is. Their pathetic pity party today was the final straw for me. They haven’t “grown” or “changed.”

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Recently it seemed to me like Tim was starting to realize Jenn was hurting his brand, but clearly I was wrong. Tim is just as awful as her, he’s just not usually as in your face about it as she is. Their pathetic pity party today was the final straw for me. They haven’t “grown” or “changed.”
I agree as much as I think Tim is the better parent for J I think he has the same ideologies as jenn irl

Reactions: 13
After their little live stream antics, I figured it was time to make an account.

Seems like there are more than 3 of us for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
After their little live stream antics, I figured it was time to make an account.
Hey there, I did quite like them (always thought there was something off with jenn) but seeing how they've reacted to the backlash and again blaming other people has made me entirely give up on them.
Welcome! I knew after those outburts we'd end up with a few new members here.

Hopefully more people will be intrigued as to why people might have something against them and they will end up here.

Reactions: 12
Hi! New here! I’ve been following this thread for awhile and read all your comments about the slackers, and ya’ll CRACK ME UP!! I had to make an account so I can finally comment…
Today on the live stream, Jen finally admitted they have a “friend” taking care of Jackson, so she can go to HHN.
You ALL called it!!

Reactions: 30
What happened while I was away?! lol Instead of them calling or hiring someone else to call around and con people, they get their stans do it. Great job there DeJennie-. You realize we see your Brand for what it is, A CON JOB?! There is no other Brand besides merch you sell, made by someone else at an upcharge, that is no different from any other circling the drain vlogger.

On the next LS Jenn will rebrand herself as DeJennie-, be wearing a burka and only show her eyes. I do wonder if they make..oh! She can just use a sheet or some curtains instead. She will proclaim herself to be the beauty of the land and we shall worship her or face her wroth.

She mistook Christina Aguilera song, was originally called, 'DeJennie- in a Bottle' and was a tribute to her. Frustrated Tim didn't rub her the right way last night, she ends the stream abruptly, as she is also the NuBlue Water DeJennie- Tracker. DeJennie- doesn't realize we are all her for'Tune Tattlelife-Tellers.

They wind up getting kicked out of their house cause the stans drive by and blast that song followed by the haters who play Carly Simon song, 'You're So Vain'. Realizing she heard the 'Witchy Woman' song by, The Eagles wrong, as 'Richie Woman'. DeJennie- goes back inside her 'whine' bottle. As soon as Dim notices he pulls his cork out and traps her inside forevermore.

Title it: How the Trackers Gypsied Social Media to Hell and Ruined it for Everyone! It's not like anyone on here's gonna buy a fake book about them edited by Jenn, with her picture on the cover and some really lame signaling title.

Reactions: 4
Welcome! I knew after those outburts we'd end up with a few new members here.

Hopefully more people will be intrigued as to why people might have something against them and they will end up here.
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I can’t believe she has the audacity to call others “unwell” when she can’t even drive herself to the store.
She does realize that she is in front of the camera when they are live, does she not? You can’t easily edit a live feed.
“Little Buddy” is in for quite the ride with the level of crazy/idiocy from her. Tim just lets it happen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I wonder how the Tattle owners feel about being publicly acused of hosting the “unwell” people who have derailed TTT and caused their removal from media lists? It sounds like they are preparing for a “loss of business” claim. Isn’t that what the tried to throw at FRE? Maybe they are attempting that again too and causing the quieter FRE of late? Are they really that desperate?

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I can’t believe she has the audacity to call others “unwell” when she can’t even drive herself to the store.
She does realize that she is in front of the camera when they are live, does she not? You can’t easily edit a live feed.
“Little Buddy” is in for quite the ride with the level of crazy/idiocy from her. Tim just lets it happen.
Exactly!!! But we all know Jenn's unwillingness to drive is just laziness. I really really really hope that "unwell" comment comes back to bite her in the ass - HARD! Them making fun of people is what got them kicked of media lists in the first place. And now they are trying to get back into Disney and Universal's good graces by making fun of mental illness and claiming to the be victim at the same time? And claiming that they have learned and grown as people over their past mistakes, yet literally insulting people AGAIN in basically the same sentence as their supposed apology. Their attempts to cover their ass are showing their true colors, and I hope Disney and Universal see that. Talk about "unwell". The hypocrisy is staggering!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
if Disney or Universal finds out that the Trackers purposely caused this drama that they have to deal with…they should be pissed. These guys are a liability and too much drama and hopefully Dis/Uni see it. Regardless of your personal opinion I do think it’s funny that they were so upset when Trump was elected yet they take a lot of cues from his playbook. Next we will hear them say stand down and stand by when they get called out for setting their Stan base to rebel. They are no better than what they claim to hate!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was playing the slackers pity party for my husband last night and he said, you are unwell but yet you and 2 of your friends did all of this to them...I'm impressed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.