The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The power of 3 will set us free
Screenshot_20210903_012308.jpg

Come, lazy bastards I'll take thee away...

(yeah OK I'm mixing witchy programs!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They are now known as “American Martian”.
And will be performing at The Dis Family Reunion 2021 benefiting Give Kids the World this September 9 at the Contemporary Resort, Fantasia ballroom - main stage
Yes and I saw they were at Springs for the 4th, he does a lot for GKTW

Reactions: 1
You know what, I probably am. That's only my second comment on their videos. I must have struck a nerve the first time. 😂😂😂
Edit to say: I am shadow banned. I looked from the outside (not being logged in) and it's not there. What a shame....
We're in good company. Apparently there are many of us. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good old Tiffany Ann had to throw in her two cents and polish their knobs a bit:
38034D69-6FA5-4CFF-A1B3-61313FE831DA.jpeg

I thought the TikToks were desperate, but this video shows how truly desperate they are. They’re clinging on for dear life. They’ll still have their die hard fans, but more and more people will finally catch on that they’re not putting out the same “quality” as others. I still can’t believe they finally acknowledged they’re no longer on the media liars, and I don’t believe for one bit that Disney is working with them again.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Good old Tiffany Ann had to throw in her two cents and polish their knobs a bit: View attachment 742482
I thought the TikToks were desperate, but this video shows how truly desperate they are. They’re clinging on for dear life. They’ll still have their die hard fans, but more and more people will finally catch on that they’re not putting out the same “quality” as others. I still can’t believe they finally acknowledged they’re no longer on the media liars, and I don’t believe for one bit that Disney is working with them again.
Jenn knows a thing or 3 about bullying. It’s the only thing she’s good at it.

look at her shell of a husband for a taste of her bullying resume

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
We need park tshirts. They'll have this on the front, and '3 Unwell Haters' across the back.
I would absolutely wear this. It could be like a concert t-shirt and have a list of all the epic screen names of the people here who have exposed the trackers for the pieces of tit they are

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jenn knows a thing or 3 about bullying. It’s the only thing she’s good at it.

look at her shell of a husband for her bullying resume
She has a selective memory. I also recall her Tweeting a few companies trying to get employees fired like the delivery guy that called her 'Sweetie' or something she didn't like.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
(also I feel like I’ve missed so much! Moving and new job have left little time to do much of anything!)
Same! I’ve moved and started a new job as well but am doing my best to keep reading here! I find it hilarious they weren’t invited to HHN media. 🤣 I will be at HHN on Saturday and am staying on-site this weekend. I honestly hope I don’t see them but will report back if I do!

And thank you everyone for your updates!! It’s much appreciated!! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Same! I’ve moved and started a new job as well but am doing my best to keep reading here! I find it hilarious they weren’t invited to HHN media. 🤣 I will be at HHN on Saturday and am staying on-site this weekend. I honestly hope I don’t see them but will report back if I do!

And thank you everyone for your updates!! It’s much appreciated!! 😊
Have a blast! I want you to report back in general on your fun time!!

Reactions: 5
She has a selective memory. I also recall her Tweeting a few companies trying to get employees fired like the delivery guy that called her 'Sweetie' or something she didn't like.
don’t forget when she tried to get me fired. For spilling “universal secrets “

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Good old Tiffany Ann had to throw in her two cents and polish their knobs a bit: View attachment 742482
OMG, the jealousy line again. It's their only go-to line at this point. :rolleyes:
Why should ANY of us be jealous of two fucknuts?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.