The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim was with Mulch Sweat and Shears for years before Disney killed it
They are now known as “American Martian”.
And will be performing at The Dis Family Reunion 2021 benefiting Give Kids the World this September 9 at the Contemporary Resort, Fantasia ballroom - main stage

Reactions: 5
Oh. So you don’t know the story of the handmade blanket made for Bandit.
- The blanket took one year to make.
- Sat in their house for two years before they opened it.
- Bandit was dead by then
- Tim thanks some random lady they met that week.
- In his next breath he says “well, it’s a blanket. We’ll just give it to the baby.”
WTF! 🤬
I read that somewhere when I went looking for why they bothered me so much, lol.
Yeah I’d be so mad if I was that person. What a way to treat a fan.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Can anyone tell me a time stamp for the haters comment? This live vlog is such trash I really want to skip to that part 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Can anyone tell me a time stamp for the haters comment? This live vlog is such trash I really want to skip to that part 🤣🤣🤣
31:11, and then 37:24 where he starts talking about their tiktok that got taken down and she gives him a "no" head nod to stop talking about it, some shady tit for sure...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I read that somewhere when I went looking for why they bothered me so much, lol.
Yeah I’d be so mad if I was that person. What a way to treat a fan.
I owned a website for 10 years that had a rather large forum. I never asked for donations from members, but I did enjoy meeting them for lunch whenever I was on a road trip. Vloggers are a different type of people. They seem awkward when you get them one on one. Why bother with Youtube if you don't want to meet people?

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry, but I think Disney and Universal need to be made aware that according to the Trackers, Disney and Universal employees are supposedly saying to them that people upset with their racism, insensitive/homophobic remarks, and ADA manipulation tips, are “unwell.” I know how some people here feel about the emailing, but these ungrateful ingrates do not deserve to ever be back on the media lists. They just made it abundantly clear that they are not the least bit sorry for anything they said or did in the past and they feel that they are the real victims.
I, for one, have changed my mind.
And I apologize to anyone who I initially thought was going overboard in immediately emailing or contacting resorts, establishments, etc.

Today's vlog and the crap tit and Dickless Tim said completely changed my stance.

EMAIL AWAY, peeps! About anything and everything to your hearts' desires. duck THEM!

Jim was with Mulch Sweat and Shears for years before Disney killed it
I loved Mulch. They were so good. CC, who played in Mulch w/ Jim, used to play in BlueStone Circle back in the day at PI. And then before that, BSC was Panama. I'm dating myself. That was mid- to late 90s. 🤣

Edited to add: I think some of the guys from Mulch are still around, but as American Martian now?

They are now known as “American Martian”.
And will be performing at The Dis Family Reunion 2021 benefiting Give Kids the World this September 9 at the Contemporary Resort, Fantasia ballroom - main stage
Oops! Sorry - just now read you already said this! :p

• Heart
Reactions: 11
31:11, and then 37:24 where he starts talking about their tiktok that got taken down and she gives him a "no" head nod to stop talking about it, some shady tit for sure...
Thank you, you're my sanity saver today!! 😆

Reactions: 1
They have a “friend” that’s excited to work with them on a new logo and a “friend” helping with Jackson. Which most likely means they conned people yet again into doing work for them for free. They can pay $675 for stupid hhn pictures but can’t ever pay people for legitimate work done for them 😡
I wonder if their new logo is the one on IG. Not sure ghow I feel about it

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg just watched 37 mins into their live and I don’t understand why Jenn tells Tim to stop talking about the Tik toks?? So awkward but please can someone explain? I’m not on tik tok what happened?

Reactions: 4
Wooooowwww the part about the Tiktok on the video was SO telling And Tim does a bunch of hard swallows after that … body language showing he is very uncomfortable
That head shake was because Tim went off script! That was a planned manipulative tactic to get an email campaign going on their behalf. No doubt in my mind. Also, zero doubt that they were told exactly what to do and say by someone. Not a word was genuine. Wow.

Reactions: 14
Also don't forget that you can run full speed through the parks with your battering ram of a stroller to shove your miracle child prop in the face of Pooh Bear.

Are you allowed to run in MK? Bet she couldn't do that now.

Reactions: 3
I think you are shadow banned like I am. LOL It shows up when you look at it, but no one else can see it. They are bad about doing that.
You know what, I probably am. That's only my second comment on their videos. I must have struck a nerve the first time. 😂😂😂
Edit to say: I am shadow banned. I looked from the outside (not being logged in) and it's not there. What a shame....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That head shake was because Tim went off script! That was a planned manipulative tactic to get an email campaign going on their behalf. No doubt in my mind. Also, zero doubt that they were told exactly what to do and say by someone. Not a word was genuine. Wow.
Yep - it was 100% planned. That's 100% why he dropped that they were not invited for HHN media stuff in the last vlog. To get the stans talking. Then they knew they were going to do a livestream.

Every single other time anyone asked them about media, Tim NEVER read the question in the livestream (and yes, people have asked before)

Suddenly, he reads the question without pause.

100% Planned.

duck THEM.

Reactions: 26
Okay, so they say that it doesn't bother them, then why talk about it? Why encourage your stans to email Disney? My son walked by when I was watching and he said that you know that it bothers them. Otherwise they wouldn't say anything about it. He laughed when they said that the people were unwell. I looked at him and said Shut up. I don't wanna hear it. He had a smirk on his face.

If someone says something to bother you, you don't say anything about it. So, you know that in the end it really does bother them.

They are such liars about the HEA fireworks. There's no way that Disney had them out. They are just too full of it to admit that both Theme parks told them to take a hike....

Reactions: 10
This newest campaign to paint people who have given constructive criticism, and even on here where it’s much more snarky with the same brush as being “unwell” is laughable.

They’re obviously still bitter about their old videos catching up to them and do not think they did anything wrong.

All they literally had to do was be honest and say, “We messed up, we were insensitive and participated and facilitated videos that used harmful language, actions and stereotypes towards Black people, overweight people, differently abled people etc. We were uneducated and ignorant and made jokes that were not funny. We apologize and we’ll be demonetizing and removing videos to not continue to benefit from and perpetuate our harmful actions.”

They’re so dumb. Also do they not think people know how IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) work? Or is all a big scheme where the 3 unwell haters have a tech empire running canned emails from different IP addresses to Disney and Universal so it looks like a lot of people.

They just continually show their asses.

(also I feel like I’ve missed so much! Moving and new job have left little time to do much of anything!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.