The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They clearly were coached but she went off script with that unwell comment.

I think @Devilchild-03 should gather up some other workers with Tracker horror stories and approach either local media or a tabloid journalism type company or website. I understand this leads to risk perhaps just stories from former employees would be better.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Long story short (and he had the nerve to call this a "SERIOUS" issue - OMG)

Universal saw a pic posted on social media. The pic was originally a pic Tim took. The pic wasn't even that unique or anything. Another girl reposted it. Universal thought it was hers and gave her the photo credit.

Tim (well, probably prompted by Jenn because he has no balls or dick) said he contacted Universal and said "are you sure you got the right photo credit?" (I DON'T BELIEVE THIS...) and then immediately went to bleeping Twitter to tell everyone that someone stole his bleeping photo.

Rather than being like an ADULT and keep it in-house, they basically sent their stans after the girl.

The stans went after her on social media and she had to close her IG account.
Turns out she was like 15 or 16 or perhaps even younger (and the "steal" wasn't done with malicious intent... OMG)

So they bullied a minor. Over a bleeping photo.

And then made a half ass apology about it - Starts around 7:40

SO bleeping PETTY.

It’s not even a half apology. They can’t even take ANY personal responsibility in creating the chaos.

This just shows what a$$e$ they truly are!
In one sentence Tim claims that the girl stole his photo and took credit for it.
In another he admits that it was a little girl who liked it and innocently reposted it.
Then Jenn says that once they (TTT) post a picture on Instagram, it belongs to Instagram.
“Besides, it’s just a picture” - Jenn (aka J2D, J4D and the Anus)

When the truth is that they bullied, tormented and harassed this young girl over one photo.

By putting pieces together of things said, this video is from Feb/March 2015.

Starting at 4:00 Tim starts talking about taxes. He does his own. At around 5:24 J4D shows their receipt filing method. I won’t make you watch....a large paper bag!

If you are ever bored this is really funny how moronic these two are. I hope the IRS is on to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Starting at 4:00 Tim starts talking about taxes. He does his own. At around 5:24 J4D shows their receipt filing method. I won’t make you watch....a large paper bag!

If you are ever bored this is really funny how moronic these two are. I hope the IRS is on to them!
I KNEW IT. I bet they still do their taxes and file receipts this way. I've been saying it all along - Tim LOVES to do things himself, which is why he won't pay someone to clean the pool/fix the shelf/etc. The lawncare makes sense because if they do not keep up with it the HOA will ding them and we all know Jenn won't do it (though she used to). He figured out how to do his taxes himself years ago and keeps doing it that same way because why hire someone to do something you already know how to do yourself?

(I do the same thing so I know the satisfaction of completing somehthing myself quite well. However I do know how to admit when I'm in over my head and will hire out if necessary.)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They said in the live that it was 3 people with lots of different emails/accounts that told on them to Disney & Universal. So we are laughing that we’re all just 3 people.
AND these 3 people file complaints daily to Disney and Universal using these multiple email accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Universal saw a pic posted on social media. The pic was originally a pic Tim took. The pic wasn't even that unique or anything. Another girl reposted it. Universal thought it was hers and gave her the photo credit.

Tim (well, probably prompted by Jenn because he has no balls or dick) said he contacted Universal and said "are you sure you got the right photo credit?" (I DON'T BELIEVE THIS...) and then immediately went to bleeping Twitter to tell everyone that someone stole his bleeping photo.

Rather than being like an ADULT and keep it in-house, they basically sent their stans after the girl.

Turns out she was like 15 or 16 or perhaps even younger (and the "steal" wasn't done with malicious intent... OMG)

SO bleeping PETTY.

Wow, not even a sorry to this young girl? This is the proof that they know how to rally their stans to their advantage!

In all honesty, J$ is the victim here. He is growing up in the spotlight due to these 2 idiots. They know their channel is failing and he is their saving grace. T&J portray him to the stans as a perfect child and let's face it, no child is perfect. If they send him to school, he will be ridiculed and bullied because every moment, even before birth, has been documented on YouTube. Let me tell you as a parent, kids are cruel! I had a home video of my son from years and years ago up on YouTube, I forgot about it, fast forward and one of his classmates found it and bullied him for months on end. This was 1 random video!!! I totally understand why most celebrities keep their kids out of the spotlight.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

SO bleeping PETTY.

Well at least they got the first half of this vlog title correct....

Oh, I had forgotten this and how they blew it up.

Tim calls it a serious issue. Yes, stealing another's material is serious, particularly if one is making money off it.
But then he smiles on and off through the clips. (Wait. What? Why is this dude smiling over something if it is serious? He knows it's drama, he loves drama just as much as Jenn.)

He notes he "kinda feels bad". No Tim, you feel bad or you don't. Obviously he was using this material as a plug for the video and then waited until the video was 3/4 over to bring it up. He feels no remorse but sees click$.

Jenn turns it back around to herself. "Well, if it was me..." (Shut up)

Tim starts back in with "You know how we like to be real with you guys..." (Jenn figits and coughs.)
No Tim, we don't as you two lie so often it gets hard to keep it all straight.

Jenn - "It's just weird because technology is weird. Right?" (Only to you Jenn, and Tim leaves you in charge of the technical component of the channel?)

BUT going back to the problem, they never should have been so petty in the first place and accepted the pic being chosen as an honor and free advertisement from a huge source.
Note : Jenn figits and coughs

Yep she knows he's lying mf

I KNEW IT. I bet they still do their taxes and file receipts this way. I've been saying it all along - Tim LOVES to do things himself, which is why he won't pay someone to clean the pool/fix the shelf/etc. The lawncare makes sense because if they do not keep up with it the HOA will ding them and we all know Jenn won't do it (though she used to). He figured out how to do his taxes himself years ago and keeps doing it that same way because why hire someone to do something you already know how to do yourself?

(I do the same thing so I know the satisfaction of completing somehthing myself quite well. However I do know how to admit when I'm in over my head and will hire out if necessary.)
The tax code has changed quiet a bit in the last few years- I am self employed & what you can and cannot write off is all different now. I wouldn’t trust anyone but a professional to do the taxes correctly. There is no way they are doing them right.

• Heart
Quick shoutout to the lame-ass trackers for providing us with some good content…finally! Your channel has been quite a bore lately so thank you for the hysterical live stream yesterday. I still didn’t watch it but it provided so much entertainment here on Tattle. And thanks to the 3 amigos for your hard work. Looks like the tracker ship is sinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The tax code has changed quiet a bit in the last few years- I am self employed & what you can and cannot write off is all different now. I wouldn’t trust anyone but a professional to do the taxes correctly. There is no way they are doing them right.
I can’t wait for these two to get audited.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Normally I only lurk but today I had to jump in and join the Group of About Three Unwell People (AKA GOATUP). I'd also like to remind everyone that Disney is likely very aware of the Trackholes' history of showing up to claim their freebies but not bothering to cover the event they were invited to promote (eg the safari and the cruise dinner). Their behavior is consistently greedy and unprofessional. Invitations to special events are requests for promotion in the vlogs, not rewards for being Disney's favorite people. And by the way, IF Tim actually was accredited media at the fireworks event, as he claims, his failure to show the dessert party was yet another example of this, since the desserts were likely examples of treats that could be purchased in the parks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
OMG. Shut the duck up. :mad:

NixFamilyVlogs
NixFamilyVlogs
2 hours ago (edited)
Wow! When I thought you guys couldn’t be any more classy and professional. I am so impressed how you handled the trolls! Continuing to support and promote companies that turned their backs, based on mistakes (which I didn’t think they were as bad as it’s made out to be). You guys are amazing, your family is amazing, you deserve the support of the parks for all y’all do for them! 🙂 your transparency in this live was great, I know you guys prefer to be positive and not share the negative. 🧡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
As I noted this video was in 2015.
Who’s to know if Tim still does their taxes, but them.
Personally, they are fools not to have a professional do them. As you said, tax laws have changed. What could be written off in 2014 (the tax year Tim was referring to) isn’t necessarily a write off for 2021.

Sorry T&J but some of us have jobs; we know you wouldn't understand what that is like.
Jobs and work are four letter words not tolerated in the Bojo household!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know where I can get the video where they had a 'Hack' to get free Disney food by complaining?

Reactions: 2
OMG. Shut the duck up. :mad:

NixFamilyVlogs
NixFamilyVlogs
2 hours ago (edited)
Wow! When I thought you guys couldn’t be any more classy and professional. I am so impressed how you handled the trolls! Continuing to support and promote companies that turned their backs, based on mistakes (which I didn’t think they were as bad as it’s made out to be). You guys are amazing, your family is amazing, you deserve the support of the parks for all y’all do for them! 🙂 your transparency in this live was great, I know you guys prefer to be positive and not share the negative. 🧡
I really can't with some of these people 😂
For all they do for them?? WHAT do they do for them besides provide misinformation and "hacks" to grt free water from first-aid and cutting lines by pretending to have a disability. Their quality is not even any good and all they want are the freebies and clout to say they are on the media lists. Why would anyone in their right minds want these two representing their company in any capacity. Dont even get me started on the transparency because they've lied to you and murkied the waters more than they've ever told you the truth. But go off girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
As I noted this video was in 2015.
Who’s to know if Tim still does their taxes, but them.
Personally, they are fools not to have a professional do them. As you said, tax laws have changed. What could be written off in 2014 (the tax year Tim was referring to) isn’t necessarily a write off for 2021.

Jobs and work are four letter words not tolerated in the Bojo household!
I remember a vlog a few years ago when they were doing their taxes, and Jenn was buried under a mound of receipts because they didn't organize anything and just threw tit into a box.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
OK I was looking for something else but I came across a post on GG from May 2019 where apparently “J-of many dinners” posted the same crap story about how there were 2 people on GG who posted hate posts all day long. Also amusing, the thread was complaining about their crap job promoting their hosted tit 😂 great job Tattle in recruiting the 3rd prolific hater! They haven’t changed AT ALL

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am curious just how much they paid into their HHN weekend.
Are they doing RIP? Express? That tit ain't cheap. but I guess if you can throw almost $700 to some poorly photoshopped tit on a wall, what's another $600+?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.