The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how the Tattle owners feel about being publicly acused of hosting the “unwell” people who have derailed TTT and caused their removal from media lists? It sounds like they are preparing for a “loss of business” claim. Isn’t that what the tried to throw at FRE? Maybe they are attempting that again too and causing the quieter FRE of late? Are they really that desperate?
New member here, what is FRE? I'm trying to get caught up on all the drama;)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I woke up to a few pages to read. I'm a happy boy. :)
Me too I didn't want to come over because TT is crazy and reading about the recent family beach trip and clean the beach and J needs a haircut is :rolleyes:

However this now is the bang fire 🔥 entertainment!!! The chat here now this recent scoop is more far entertaining than the other vlogger boards I was conversating in. :love:

Reactions: 1
I actually felt a bit sorry for Tim in that video I must admit. He looked genuinely gutted.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I actually felt a bit sorry for Tim in that video I must admit. He looked genuinely gutted.
I think he sees the problem with his channel (Jen), but can't do anything about it. I've been watching Tim a long time. I actually like his goofy ass when he vlogs alone. We haven't liked Jen the entire time we've watched TTT.

Reactions: 16
I read somewhere, maybe in a previous thread, about Jenn bullying someone online (maybe Twitter) over credit for a photo. Does anyone remember what happened with this?

Reactions: 3
He's responsible!!!! 100 times percent

I think he sees the problem with his channel (Jen), but can't do anything about it. I've been watching Tim a long time. I actually like his goofy ass when he vlogs alone. We haven't liked Jen the entire time we've watched TTT.
I'm surprised why we don't see him alone with J for a day whether it's out. She was always many times off vlogs before their son and don't understand now. He doesn't want to vlog alone because he so controlling of Jenn having joy time with J. He has to be the center focus. Lmao

Reactions: 1
I read somewhere, maybe in a previous thread, about Jenn bullying someone online (maybe Twitter) over credit for a photo. Does anyone remember what happened with this?
Long story short (and he had the nerve to call this a "SERIOUS" issue - OMG)

Universal saw a pic posted on social media. The pic was originally a pic Tim took. The pic wasn't even that unique or anything. Another girl reposted it. Universal thought it was hers and gave her the photo credit.

Tim (well, probably prompted by Jenn because he has no balls or dick) said he contacted Universal and said "are you sure you got the right photo credit?" (I DON'T BELIEVE THIS...) and then immediately went to bleeping Twitter to tell everyone that someone stole his bleeping photo.

Rather than being like an ADULT and keep it in-house, they basically sent their stans after the girl.

The stans went after her on social media and she had to close her IG account.
Turns out she was like 15 or 16 or perhaps even younger (and the "steal" wasn't done with malicious intent... OMG)

So they bullied a minor. Over a bleeping photo.

And then made a half ass apology about it - Starts around 7:40

SO bleeping PETTY.

• Angry
  • Sick
To all new posters, WELCOME!
Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you aren’t clear what we are discussing.

This thread is going so fast there are some posts I didn’t want people to miss. I’m sure I missed some gems, though.
31:11, and then 37:24 where he starts talking about their tiktok that got taken down and she gives him a "no" head nod to stop talking about it, some shady tit for sure...
This is the time stamp of the meat of our discussion of the live stream

This newest campaign to paint people who have given constructive criticism, and even on here where it’s much more snarky with the same brush as being “unwell” is laughable.

They’re obviously still bitter about their old videos catching up to them and do not think they did anything wrong.

All they literally had to do was be honest and say, “We messed up, we were insensitive and participated and facilitated videos that used harmful language, actions and stereotypes towards Black people, overweight people, differently abled people etc. We were uneducated and ignorant and made jokes that were not funny. We apologize and we’ll be demonetizing and removing videos to not continue to benefit from and perpetuate our harmful actions.”

They’re so dumb. Also do they not think people know how IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) work? Or is all a big scheme where the 3 unwell haters have a tech empire running canned emails from different IP addresses to Disney and Universal so it looks like a lot of people.

They just continually show their asses.
Great minds think alike

The power of 3 will set us free
View attachment 742480
Come, lazy bastards I'll take thee away...

(yeah OK I'm mixing witchy programs!)
So love this!!

I was playing the slackers pity party for my husband last night and he said, you are unwell but yet you and 2 of your friends did all of this to them...I'm impressed :ROFLMAO:
I’m impressed that “the 3 of us” here derailed TTT off the Disney and Universal media list!

And how is Tim sorta on the Disney media list for HEA when he wasn’t allowed to film or show the media exclusive dessert party? He was in the background of the party, though he never highlighted the special HEA parting gift cupcake.

Face it, Timbo. Being a plus one is NOT being on Disney’s media list!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Universal saw a pic posted on social media. The pic was originally a pic Tim took. The pic wasn't even that unique or anything. Another girl reposted it. Universal thought it was hers and gave her the photo credit.

Tim (well, probably prompted by Jenn because he has no balls or dick) said he contacted Universal and said "are you sure you got the right photo credit?" (I DON'T BELIEVE THIS...) and then immediately went to bleeping Twitter to tell everyone that someone stole his bleeping photo.

Rather than being like an ADULT and keep it in-house, they basically sent their stans after the girl.

Turns out she was like 15 or 16 or perhaps even younger (and the "steal" wasn't done with malicious intent... OMG)

SO bleeping PETTY.

OMG they are so gross! They made a choice to bully a teenager, instead of taking the time to get the facts of the situation first. And then Jenn has the nerve to blame it all on "technology is weird". And Jenn with her whiny, nasally, poor-me voice 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
OMG they are so gross! They made a choice to bully a teenager, instead of taking the time to get the facts of the situation first. And then Jenn has the nerve to blame it all on "technology is weird". And Jenn with her whiny, nasally, poor-me voice 🤮🤮🤮
Yep.

Plus, as an adult, wouldn't you simply - and privately - contact Universal first - and ONLY Universal - if it really bothered you that much?

Then, wait for their reply, and take it from there. I wouldn't dream of blasting it on Twitter.

Just came across as so bleeping petty.

Reactions: 17
Since they weren't invited to the media preview for Remy's at EPCOT today, TT is tweeting about HHN 2019 and trying to stay relevant.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

SO bleeping PETTY.

Oh, I had forgotten this and how they blew it up.

Tim calls it a serious issue. Yes, stealing another's material is serious, particularly if one is making money off it.
But then he smiles on and off through the clips. (Wait. What? Why is this dude smiling over something if it is serious? He knows it's drama, he loves drama just as much as Jenn.)

He notes he "kinda feels bad". No Tim, you feel bad or you don't. Obviously he was using this material as a plug for the video and then waited until the video was 3/4 over to bring it up. He feels no remorse but sees click$.

Jenn turns it back around to herself. "Well, if it was me..." (Shut up)

Tim starts back in with "You know how we like to be real with you guys..." (Jenn figits and coughs.)
No Tim, we don't as you two lie so often it gets hard to keep it all straight.

Jenn - "It's just weird because technology is weird. Right?" (Only to you Jenn, and Tim leaves you in charge of the technical component of the channel?)

BUT going back to the problem, they never should have been so petty in the first place and accepted the pic being chosen as an honor and free advertisement from a huge source.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.