The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! Another email won't hurt!
OH, I didn't contact them. I can't take credit.

I just believe others on here said that they did. :)

(sorry if my winky face threw you off...)

EDITED TO ADD: NEVERMIND - I just realized that YOU are going to email them!

But AMI Locals has TTT stans that work there!
This is true... and a likely hurdle for anyone who did (or chooses to) contact them. I'm pretty sure the stan is who sets up all these stupid vacays for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Jenn said their contacts at Disney and Universal understand that the people who emailed about the trackers are “unwell.”

They are painting themselves as the victims And taking no accountability for their actions. The videos that angered people “were taken out of context” and “a decade ago.”

But Jenn wants everyone to know that they are “doing really good” and “they’re fine.” They don’t need the media pass, it just sucks that people did this to them. 🙄 But they are definitely doing ”really good” and “fine”, because Jenn says so repeatedly, but email Universal and Disney if you want, to let them know you want them back on the media list.

God she’s a moron, so why would these ‘unwell’ people impact their media status if their contacts know they are ‘unwell’? Surely they would just ignore them then?

I’m no longer calling her Jenn or J2D she can henceforth be known as The Anus as so much tit comes out of that hole in that thing she calls a face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not a clue who this person is, or what’s going on but WHAT A THREAD TITLE 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she’s a moron, so why would these ‘unwell’ people impact their media status if their contacts know they are ‘unwell’? Surely they would just ignore them then?

I’m no longer calling her Jenn or J2D she can henceforth be known as The Anus as so much tit comes out of that hole in that thing she calls a face.
I like that one. Or just tit. That's a good one too.

tit and Dickless Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow, this thread has turned into the best of the best thread.
It's like everything the Trackers have done that they don't want to have discussed dug up and laid out for all the new ex-stans to admire.
Jenn said their contacts at Disney and Universal understand that the people who emailed about the trackers are “unwell.”

They are painting themselves as the victims And taking no accountability for their actions. The videos that angered people “were taken out of context” and “a decade ago.”

But Jenn wants everyone to know that they are “doing really good” and “they’re fine.” They don’t need the media pass, it just sucks that people did this to them. 🙄 But they are definitely doing ”really good” and “fine”, because Jenn says so repeatedly, but email Universal and Disney if you want, to let them know you want them back on the media list.
If the contacts they have from Disney and Universal ever said such a thing, which I doubt they did, they were just reflecting what Tim and Jenn were saying back to them. That's what all good PR people do, they keep everyone happy by acting concerned and acting like they empathize.

There is no way a video about a party to mock the harmful stereotypes of black americans could be taken out of context.
Same goes for mocking anyone with any kind of feature they disliked, for cheating the disability systems, or the first aid drinking fountain.

No Tim. No Jenn. Nothing was ever taken out of context. You two were, and still are, POS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

She's said a number of moronic things. One thing that always stuck in my mind, unfortunately I can't remember which video it was but I'm pretty sure it was a home vlog within the last year or so. She thought the word "several" meant exactly seven because it starts with "sev" just like seven does. Bad enough to say something so stupid in front of your husband. but she actually left it in the video for all to see.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry, but I think Disney and Universal need to be made aware that according to the Trackers, Disney and Universal employees are supposedly saying to them that people upset with their racism, insensitive/homophobic remarks, and ADA manipulation tips, are “unwell.” I know how some people here feel about the emailing, but these ungrateful ingrates do not deserve to ever be back on the media lists. They just made it abundantly clear that they are not the least bit sorry for anything they said or did in the past and they feel that they are the real victims.

Reactions: 18
Oh. So you don’t know the story of the handmade blanket made for Bandit.
- The blanket took one year to make.
- Sat in their house for two years before they opened it.
- Bandit was dead by then
- Tim thanks some random lady they met that week.
- In his next breath he says “well, it’s a blanket. We’ll just give it to the baby.”
WTF! 🤬
Really?!?! I hate those two worthless assholes. I hope that isn't genetic.

Reactions: 5
OH, I didn't contact them. I can't take credit.

I just believe others on here said that they did. :)

(sorry if my winky face threw you off...)

EDITED TO ADD: NEVERMIND - I just realized that YOU are going to email them!

This is true... and a likely hurdle for anyone who did (or chooses to) contact them. I'm pretty sure the stan is who sets up all these stupid vacays for them.

Instead of sending an email directly to AMI Locals, could you do like a negative Google review? Think that would make a difference to stop people renting from them?

Reactions: 7
She's said a number of moronic things. One thing that always stuck in my mind, unfortunately I can't remember which video it was but I'm pretty sure it was a home vlog within the last year or so. She thought the word "several" meant exactly seven because it starts with "sev" just like seven does. Bad enough to say something so stupid in front of your husband. but she actually left it in the video for all to see.

I know exactly the one you’re talking about. She was saying that she though when people had several doughnuts it meant they had eaten seven. Stans lap it up though.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Also don't forget that you can run full speed through the parks with your battering ram of a stroller to shove your miracle child prop in the face of Pooh Bear.

Don’t forget the illegally strapping of their child to a golf cart for a wild ride and filming it for $$$

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Good for him. He's back to his old gig! He's pretty funny in that show. Very talented guy.

@ndavy - I found the list of discarded friends. Last updated in early August -

1. Kayleigh Kill
2. Thor guy (earlier videos 2010 era)
3. Brock/Promise
4. Jones Family Travels
5. Chris Pratt dude
6. Jim and Nicole
7. Boomer
8. Justin Scarred
9. Kyle and Mary
10.Doug
11.Krispy S'mores
12.Disney Double Dose
13.Ronnie and Tyler McDowell
14. PCDev
15. Kida
16. Kelly (and DH / BF; friends with Doug)
17. Disco Liz
18. Patrick Dougall
19. Ballinger Family
20. Tim and Brady
21. Wandering Daz
22. Tim's Mom (and possibly Silver Fox and Stasi? - spelled that way in the scrapbook episode)
23. Jenn's Entire Family (except 🍑 ?)
24. Aaron and Dani
25. Shawn (NegroOrlando)*

*Eh...it's complicated.

OMG that's a super long list. I happened to see Jim singing with a band one night a Disney Springs too. Glad he is back to work. And they were so great to the Trackers, especially when Bandit died. I think Jim and Nicole were even bringing them home baked meals and groceries for a while. And then the Trackers just drop them, what pieces of tit!

Reactions: 10
OMG that's a super long list. I happened to see Jim singing with a band one night a Disney Springs too. Glad he is back to work. And they were so great to the Trackers, especially when Bandit died. I think Jim and Nicole were even bringing them home baked meals and groceries for a while. And then the Trackers just drop them, what pieces of tit!
Jim was with Mulch Sweat and Shears for years before Disney killed it

Reactions: 2
They can’t even take the time to research anything. They said they hope pizza fries are back again. Orlando Informer has had the menu out for 6 days now, and guess what, pizza fries are at the Kid Zone booth. They also describe one sandwich as “like an uncrustable but not” and it literally says on universals hhn menu “fried Uncrustable tm.” But they deserve to be on the media lists again. 🙄 They can’t put forth the littlest effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They can’t even take the time to research anything. They said they hope pizza fries are back again. Orlando Informer has had the menu out for 6 days now, and guess what, pizza fries are at the Kid Zone booth. They also describe one sandwich as “like an uncrustable but not” and it literally says on universals hhn menu “fried Uncrustable tm.” But they deserve to be on the media lists again. 🙄 They can’t put forth the littlest effort.
But it doesn’t matter to their stans because the stans get their info from Tim tracker instead of doing their own research.. it’s the blind leading the blind or should I say the lazy leading the lazy

Reactions: 4
You'd figure they'd have at least updated the "about us" section on their website, but that requires work and work isn't in Jenn's vocabulary unless the sentence is "I don't want to work."

If they're too lazy to update a website, why are they surprised that major companies don't want them to be the mouthpiece for new information?

Reactions: 6
They have a “friend” that’s excited to work with them on a new logo and a “friend” helping with Jackson. Which most likely means they conned people yet again into doing work for them for free. They can pay $675 for stupid hhn pictures but can’t ever pay people for legitimate work done for them 😡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.