The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 J4D is so classy. They are so ridiculous.

I wonder how many thousands of dollars their night alone from J$ cost.
Well an RIP tour STARTS at $299.99 and that’s on off peak nights…so there’s a general idea for you.

not to mention the suite at the hard rock I guarantee they have

I’m giving you all the play by play in case you don’t have IG.

holy tit it’s vomit inducing

they might pump out a second prop tonight if
J4D gets wasted enough
939ECF95-B14B-4F16-8226-D02D17443D1C.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ha, I used big orange and whatever one the Disney one has a deal with… best one I’ve used is Buena vista… I like speed
Me too. I've found that Golds are faster and stay charged longer.Last time I used Buena they delviered me one that kept dying on me and took forever to bring a replacement. Then that one wouldn't stay charged. I haven't used them since.

Reactions: 1
J4D gets wasted enough
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Actually, it's TIM that needs to get wasted enough. As a straight white male, I would find it difficult to "perform" with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah, but still slightly interesting.
I wanna say I remember something about this kicked around GG. The FBI thing. I'm going to try and do some digging.

ALSO - does her hair look more blonde tonight? Did she go to the salon recently? It looks like a more fresh dye job? No roots?

Reactions: 9
I agree with this. She’s going to get a “taste” of her old life and she’s going to revert hard. Our son is 6 and we have gone to HHN every year he’s been alive. We do one or two nights on-site so we can drink and enjoy and my mom happily watches him. I do think about him the entire time I’m “away” though. But I’m far more maternal than Jenn will ever be

So much for “trying the specialty drinks” she’s loading up on HeineysView attachment 745831
Haha! Fast forward a few hours when Jenn goes into the angry drink phase and starts berating the unwell 3 on social media.

We may get some Freshly brewed Tea tonight! 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought this honestly, I have wondered if they are putting off having another now due to her being totally overwhelmed by Jackson approaching the "terrible two's" she acted as if she had it hard for the first 18 months but I think that little guy is going to be quite a boisterous handful over the next few years for them 🙄
And he was a sweet little thing for much of his early life. Tbh I think she has resentment from his early days when he had issues sleeping, the GI issues, being stuck with him and Tim at home all day because of Covid. I still think about how frustrated and angry she was during their visit to MK last year around Halloween when he had a blowout and ruined his outfit and they had to go back to the hotel and change him. (WHO DOESNT BRING CHANGES OF CLOTHES FOR THEIR INFANT?) And it was their fault anyway, how many times had they told us he had a sensitive stomach and they were feeding him greasy MK breakfasts instead of oatmeal and fruits, maybe some hard boiled egg.

Reactions: 13
We drove & our car was outfitted with a lift. We live in GA so that does make it easier. I know going on a plane with a scooter is a nightmare. Not sure about rental cars for scooters or accessible mini vans. I bet some of the scooter rental places have a better idea on that. Or even somewhere like the Dis boards on FB.
Good idea! We're in Ga too, outside Atl so driving is possible. We have a ramp and use that to get the wheelchair into our Rav4. Maybe we can rent a minivan with a lift? I think that would be something to look into! Appreciate your insights. This all pretty new to me.

Reactions: 1
And he was a sweet little thing for much of his early life. Tbh I think she has resentment from his early days when he had issues sleeping, the GI issues, being stuck with him and Tim at home all day because of Covid. I still think about how frustrated and angry she was during their visit to MK last year around Halloween when he had a blowout and ruined his outfit and they had to go back to the hotel and change him. (WHO DOESNT BRING CHANGES OF CLOTHES FOR THEIR INFANT?) And it was their fault anyway, how many times had they told us he had a sensitive stomach and they were feeding him greasy MK breakfasts instead of oatmeal and fruits, maybe some hard boiled egg.
Yes a thousand percent agree, the diet for that poor kid has been way off from the start, I think now they are probably stuck between a rock and a hard place in terms of do they have another baby the profit of the channel or get a permanent babysitter for J$ and hope their views go back up and they get stuff reinstated ...probably why they've got a trial babysitter for hhn to see how the views and interaction fairs. Jenn seems to not be very maternal at all tbh

Reactions: 4
I wanna say I remember something about this kicked around GG. The FBI thing. I'm going to try and do some digging.

ALSO - does her hair look more blonde tonight? Did she go to the salon recently? It looks like a more fresh dye job? No roots?
I swear she’s at the bleeping salon every goddamn week. I get my hair done twice a year and it costs me $300+ each time. How the duck does Tim keep up with her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I use Gold Mobility. They have some different sized ones. Plus their scooters are top of the line quality. And yes, I know that they won't leave it with Disney, but I've used them 4 times and they have been there waiting for me at the hotel.

I'll be renting from them again in 9 days and can't wait.
Thanks for your input! Hope you have a great trip.

Reactions: 3
We drove & our car was outfitted with a lift. We live in GA so that does make it easier. I know going on a plane with a scooter is a nightmare. Not sure about rental cars for scooters or accessible mini vans. I bet some of the scooter rental places have a better idea on that. Or even somewhere like the Dis boards on FB.
We rented a car at the airport and they gave us a standard. The scooter we rented broke down into several parts so it fit very compactly into the trunk. We picked it up at their location and they showed us how to break it down, put it back together, charge it, etc.

Reactions: 2
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Actually, it's TIM that needs to get wasted enough. As a straight white male, I would find it difficult to "perform" with her.
Honestly that’s a good point this is going to sound really crass but my husband said “man I don’t know how tim does it, most guys will stick their dick in anything with a pulse but Jenn is an exception to that rule”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Thanks! I should have been more specific. I'd love to see Disney create new official videos in that same style. I really liked them. God knows they'd show things regular vloggers couldn't show.
I wish they would bring back a show like Disney Inside Out!

Ha, I used big orange and whatever one the Disney one has a deal with… best one I’ve used is Buena vista… I like speed
My husband told me I was going too fast on my scooter and needed to slow down because he was basically running to keep up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well an RIP tour STARTS at $299.99 and that’s on off peak nights…so there’s a general idea for you.

not to mention the suite at the hard rock I guarantee they have

I’m giving you all the play by play in case you don’t have IG.

holy tit it’s vomit inducing

J4D gets wasted enoughView attachment 745845
Glad he does, Jen, cause none of us do! Date nights are so hard, guyzz...

• Haha
I’m going to need to pass the torch. Someone else with IG needs to keep up with Jenn in case she starts deleting her stories (she loves to delete). I have to get our son ready for bed, because I’m an actual mom🤣, and my husband is on his way home and I actually enjoy spending time with him.

don’t let Jenn and her bullshit slip past us! We need to keep tabs

Reactions: 16
Haha! Fast forward a few hours when Jenn goes into the angry drink phase and starts berating the unwell 3 on social media.

We may get some Freshly brewed Tea tonight! 🙌
Don’t need a couple of hours, she is/ was already there. I thought I was lucky this week, guess it ran out😩 she was acting a fool when she came with her friends. Don’t have much time-sorry I’ll try to log on tomorrow

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Honestly that’s a good point this is going to sound really crass but my husband said “man I don’t know how tim does it, most guys will stick their dick in anything with a pulse but Jenn is an exception to that rule”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢
Fist bump your husband for me. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good idea! We're in Ga too, outside Atl so driving is possible. We have a ramp and use that to get the wheelchair into our Rav4. Maybe we can rent a minivan with a lift? I think that would be something to look into! Appreciate your insights. This all pretty new to me.
We’re in Atl & the drive is not bad at all. I like having my own car. I tell people to get a balloon or bike flag for scooters - people never see you - ridiculous. But a good visual helps.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.