The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Florida does not need visitors from banned countries turning up with the current situation around COVID. If he becomes ill then does he expect to take a hospital bed of a Florida resident? When he shouldn’t even be there in the first place? Selfish idiots
100% agree. It’s absolutely selfish and crappy.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m pretty shocked he’s here. I have heard whispers that he used a work pass of some sort but I think it’s pretty crappy especially given Florida’s Covid cases. Hope he quarantines properly when he returns home
The UK, especially England, is riddled with covid just now. Its a bit ct&p of him to travel. Loads of people from uk would love to be to be there, but HHN isn't essential travel. Disappointed.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
071E87EA-284E-4060-AA5D-8D5EB5C4C06D.png

So…does this clarify priorities?…just checking, I’m not sure. 🤔🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Nailed it. They got lucky. And honestly Jenn hit the proverbial jackpot. Tim has some charisma and is mostly likeable on screen. So he could still continue to do well. Jenn is sucking him dry and ruining both his channel and life.

I truly hope one day everything just implodes, Tim goes his own way, and Jenn has to be thrust into the real world

Yep. Jenn Boucher/Jenn Bojanowski. However Jenn could never come across this level headed
And they called their dog baby bean as a nickname.

Reactions: 4
Some people have them posted on YT, just have to search.
Thanks! I should have been more specific. I'd love to see Disney create new official videos in that same style. I really liked them. God knows they'd show things regular vloggers couldn't show.

Reactions: 2
No way Universal would comp RIP tours for anyone complaining about the weather last night. They would be out thousands of dollars. Either Universal did comp it for them or they coughed up the money. Ordinary Adventures is there too so I hope that entire group isn't getting a comped RIP tour that would be ridiculous
Maybe they made the babysitter pay for it in exchange for the privilege of watching after their miracle child.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think after this weekend Jenna's going to realize how much fun it is without a kid around and is going to hire a nanny full time

Reactions: 8
I think after this weekend Jenna's going to realize how much fun it is without a kid around and is going to hire a nanny full time
I agree with this. She’s going to get a “taste” of her old life and she’s going to revert hard. Our son is 6 and we have gone to HHN every year he’s been alive. We do one or two nights on-site so we can drink and enjoy and my mom happily watches him. I do think about him the entire time I’m “away” though. But I’m far more maternal than Jenn will ever be

So much for “trying the specialty drinks” she’s loading up on Heineys
010430F9-187C-433A-B947-E604ADEA02BB.png

Reactions: 10
I agree with this. She’s going to get a “taste” of her old life and she’s going to revert hard. Our son is 6 and we have gone to HHN every year he’s been alive. We do one or two nights on-site so we can drink and enjoy and my mom happily watches him. I do think about him the entire time I’m “away” though. But I’m far more maternal than Jenn will ever be

So much for “trying the specialty drinks” she’s loading up on HeineysView attachment 745831
i wonder how Tim is going to do around probable sloppy drunk(s)

Reactions: 5
I use Gold Mobility. They have some different sized ones. Plus their scooters are top of the line quality. And yes, I know that they won't leave it with Disney, but I've used them 4 times and they have been there waiting for me at the hotel.

I'll be renting from them again in 9 days and can't wait.
Ha, I used big orange and whatever one the Disney one has a deal with… best one I’ve used is Buena vista… I like speed

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought this honestly, I have wondered if they are putting off having another now due to her being totally overwhelmed by Jackson approaching the "terrible two's" she acted as if she had it hard for the first 18 months but I think that little guy is going to be quite a boisterous handful over the next few years for them 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.