The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would starting over effect anything more with editing... 😂 is this so people wait in lines like a character or princess meet and greet in respect to the king and queen.🤮
Weren't they warned by Disney not to do this or to take photos with fans?

Reactions: 7
Does the baby sitter get to stay the night? Or will they make her parents come pick her up at whatever time they stroll back in?
She'll HAVE to stay the night because after a couple of hours with a normal person J$ wont want to go near his parents.

Reactions: 5
Do I win a prize for guessing the right hotel? Of course it was too easy, only 3 on site and they'd insist on the easiest walk to the parks.
Oh, you’re the one I’ve been looking for!
I couldn’t remember who had called it.
Here you go ....🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weren't they warned by Disney not to do this or to take photos with fans?
Whenever you see them in the parks, make a big scene acting like they are the real celebrities that they think they are and get everyone all excited and lining up to meet them like they are a Disney character meet n greet. Trust me if just one or two people are really into it, the herds of mindless tourists will start lining up even if they have no idea who this man is…

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Wow this popped up in my feed. They have come a long way from coupons, giftcards, and gifted kindles.

Reactions: 4
Whenever you see them in the parks, make a big scene acting like they are the real celebrities that they think they are and get everyone all excited and lining up to meet them like they are a Disney character meet n greet. Trust me if just one or two people are really into it, the herds of mindless tourists will start lining up even if they have no idea who this man is…
I would never want to stroke their egos with that display or mindlessness

Wow this popped up in my feed. They have come a long way from coupons, giftcards, and gifted kindles.
Holy tit and remember Jenn used to make her own bread to save money. Holy tit what a change

Racist and homophobic or not, at least they came across as genuine and real back then. This is around when I started watching them, not at ALL the same content or personalities as what they have these days. There were a few moments which seemed to be turning points in their personalities that they never recovered from - their first trip to Disneyland, where they realized there’s more to the world than just central FL and witnessed more wealth in the LA area than they had ever imagined was possible and made them realize how insignificant they really are. The other being when they were literally in tears on election night 2016. Maybe if they vlog their therapy sessions they can deduct it as a business expense next year…

• Haha
Thank you! The issue is transporting the scooter from place to place. I am grateful to be using a cane/walker right now. I have a huge motorized wheelchair but going anywhere with it is difficult.

Disney will not let guests to reserve a scooter ahead of time, so that means renting one from scooter bug, dismantling it in your rental car between parks and hotel. The rental scooters are pretty unwieldy! Is there any easier way to travel with scooter or some way to rent portable scooters that you know of?
We drove & our car was outfitted with a lift. We live in GA so that does make it easier. I know going on a plane with a scooter is a nightmare. Not sure about rental cars for scooters or accessible mini vans. I bet some of the scooter rental places have a better idea on that. Or even somewhere like the Dis boards on FB.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did Tim go into the park alone last night? Maybe he complained enough about the weather and got two
RIP tour passes out of it.

So her kid is alone with a babysitter at a hotel that their creepy stalkers now know about? It’s almost like she wants something bad to happen to him. 😢
I agree. Beyond irresponsible to do that. But just imagine the content they could put out if something were to happen 🙄. She’d be in the spotlight pretending to care. All of their stans would be going nuts with concern.
I don’t know a single person that posts on any social media about a vacation until AFTER they’ve come home. Mainly because they have common sense and care about the safety of their family.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to all the Jackie (SuperEnthused) stans that are here but my god she really is just so annoying.

the constant wide eyed wonder and giddiness is just absolutely OVERKILL.

she is very educated and knows her tit but she needs to stop being just over the top. She would still be enjoyable to watch without being so overkill.

these vloggers aren’t professional actors and you can tell and I think they all need to take it down about 100 notches
I can’t say I’m too impressed with her prick of a boyfriend using a loophole to get into Florida to attend HHN. We’re on the banned list for a reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If any of you wanted to see a Jenn solo vlog today is your lucky day(2013) video

She is all over the place in her moods in this video. So tracker fans they’re you go she has had every opportunity to change

Reactions: 1
I can’t say I’m too impressed with her prick of a boyfriend using a loophole to get into Florida to attend HHN. We’re on the banned list for a reason.
Yeah I’m pretty shocked he’s here. I have heard whispers that he used a work pass of some sort but I think it’s pretty crappy especially given Florida’s Covid cases. Hope he quarantines properly when he returns home

Did Tim go into the park alone last night? Maybe he complained enough about the weather and got two
RIP tour passes out of it.
No way Universal would comp RIP tours for anyone complaining about the weather last night. They would be out thousands of dollars. Either Universal did comp it for them or they coughed up the money. Ordinary Adventures is there too so I hope that entire group isn't getting a comped RIP tour that would be ridiculous

Reactions: 3
OK so I have to ask I don’t drink wine so I don’t understand the point of collecting wine corks. Can you recycle them or something because it reminds me of college kids that will line shelves in their living room with empty liquor bottles like they were trophies that they hunted and it’s extremely immature in my view if that’s what it’s about but if you can recycle them or something then that would make sense.
They sniff them when they've run out of actual wine and weed.

• Haha
So they will use the excuse of bad wifi at the hotel for the delay in uploading their HHN footage?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I’m pretty shocked he’s here. I have heard whispers that he used a work pass of some sort but I think it’s pretty crappy especially given Florida’s Covid cases. Hope he quarantines properly when he returns home
Florida does not need visitors from banned countries turning up with the current situation around COVID. If he becomes ill then does he expect to take a hospital bed of a Florida resident? When he shouldn’t even be there in the first place? Selfish idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If any of you wanted to see a Jenn solo vlog today is your lucky day(2013) video

She is all over the place in her moods in this video. So tracker fans they’re you go she has had every opportunity to change
Where was her crippling anxiety🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Thank you! The issue is transporting the scooter from place to place. I am grateful to be using a cane/walker right now. I have a huge motorized wheelchair but going anywhere with it is difficult.

Disney will not let guests to reserve a scooter ahead of time, so that means renting one from scooter bug, dismantling it in your rental car between parks and hotel. The rental scooters are pretty unwieldy! Is there any easier way to travel with scooter or some way to rent portable scooters that you know of?
I use Gold Mobility. They have some different sized ones. Plus their scooters are top of the line quality. And yes, I know that they won't leave it with Disney, but I've used them 4 times and they have been there waiting for me at the hotel.

I'll be renting from them again in 9 days and can't wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know America have lifted the restrictions on face masks. But when Tim is doing his videos he's always seen wearing one. But HHN IG stories they aren't wearing them. Considering these two were utterly freaked out by the pandemic. Wiping down all food items that were delivered etc etc.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.