The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
right?! The entitlement blows me away. So what? You can’t drag your expensive and obnoxious camera out because it’s raining? So here’s an idea, enjoy the bleeping event and come out another night like the rest of us plebs and shoot content then. Jesus duck
I do know they only allow that "media" group (I say "media" because there were some...choices made for sure) film in the houses, but do like the rest of us do with our expensive cameras: double bag them in some ziplocs and pull them out when safe. Jeez.

Reactions: 5
I do know they only allow that "media" group (I say "media" because there were some...choices made for sure) film in the houses, but do like the rest of us do with our expensive cameras: double bag them in some ziplocs and pull them out when safe. Jeez.
Right and I totally get that, but the weather doesn’t impact the inside of the houses. So they could film their houses then put the tit away outside and come back another evening ON THEIR OWN DIME and film the rest. But yeah you are totally right, however these vloggers only think about their next freebie

Reactions: 7
Do these vloggers have liability insurance? I have my own video business and have to have liability insurance incase i hit somebody with my camera or somebody trips on my gear for example.
What would happen if a Vlogger smashed you in the nut with a Sony A7Siii with a massive lens?

right?! The entitlement blows me away. So what? You can’t drag your expensive and obnoxious camera out because it’s raining? So here’s an idea, enjoy the bleeping event and come out another night like the rest of us plebs and shoot content then. Jesus duck
The irony is if any of these professional 'media' bothered to learn about their expensive cameras they'd find that they (mostly) will be fine in the rain, they are weather sealed for showers precisely so professionals can carry on working. :p But these dim wits just see the price and assume there's some magic inside that will make their vlogs extra great even if the camera is on AUTO :p

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have some general vlogger tea. My mom said that she was talking to some guest services people last night and they had several VERY unhappy vloggers who didn’t feel that their media night was the way it “should have been” because of the terrible weather.

so it’s not just the trackers who are entitled fuckwads. Even when they get free tit the vloggers aren’t happy

vlogging is a disease that someone needs to create a vaccine to end💉
YUP. Our points have been proven.

Like any of us are supposed to feel sorry for these bleeping vloggers and their "hard" lives. Or give them a pass.

Give me a bleeping break. OMG. The weather ruined your "media" night at Halloween Horror Nights at a theme park...

First world problems. For real.

I friggin cannot stand these vloggers. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If they are both at HHN when are we getting our Vid??

Just did a search for HHN in youtube (incognito) and Tracker videos are not even on the front page. :p

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey Everyone! I commented a bunch when this was still in Guru and made it to the third thread here and dropped off because life got in the way lol. Starting commenting when Jenn said people showed up at their house because they were SO UPSET that she was pregnant. And look at that they live in a gated community where that is an impossibility I want to say I'm surprised that T&J haven't changed anything about anything but not surprisingly I can't. They are still the most selfish people I know and I feel so bad for their son. For them to call out people as unwell for calling them out on their bullshit is just nuts.
Good to see the stans coming here still trying to defend them even though it's probably just Jenn. Dont watch if you don't like it, need to take their own advice and not comment if they don't like what were talking about

Reactions: 14
Well these stupid fuckers are getting some sort of special treatment

here is Jenn looking down on all the plebs from her tower of tit and lies
This honestly pisses me off so badly. I wanted Jenn to experience this tit like the people she looks down on. bleeping witch
RIP tour of course. And Ordinary Adventures is there again on another RIP tour. Jesus isn’t one enough??

my bleeping god these vloggers are the worst
29BE0B7C-1258-47AC-8189-90D961F7DC32.png

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thank you! The issue is transporting the scooter from place to place. I am grateful to be using a cane/walker right now. I have a huge motorized wheelchair but going anywhere with it is difficult.

Disney will not let guests to reserve a scooter ahead of time, so that means renting one from scooter bug, dismantling it in your rental car between parks and hotel. The rental scooters are pretty unwieldy! Is there any easier way to travel with scooter or some way to rent portable scooters that you know of?
I rented a portable one from Buena Vista, it was easy to take apart even for me and I have Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Asthma, etc. Also, the DAS was a lifesaver!

“This is mom and dads big night out”

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
For all the creepy stans who are foaming at the mouth I will withhold where I can tell they are staying. It’s one of the most expensive resorts on property especially during HHN. I know because we are staying there next week and I had to sell both kidneys for a stay during the week. I guarantee they spent well over $1000 a nightView attachment 745562
She posted the hotel in the description of the home vlog. She seriously has no concern for her son.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I rented a portable one from Buena Vista, it was easy to take apart even for me and I have Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Asthma, etc. Also, the DAS was a lifesaver!

She posted the hotel in the description of the home vlog. She seriously has no concern for her son.
I never read the descriptions so I missed that…holy tit even I’m not that stupid. Like I don’t have the following they do on IG and I would NEVER be so careless with my families privacy. But all Jenn cares about is showing off and flexing. Welp since it’s not a secret it’s Hard Rock everyone. I think we should phone in a bunch of 2 am wake up calls to their room🤣🤣🤪🤪

Look you guys, Jenn found her doppelgänger
F3331D3C-06F1-4B38-AF16-14D86B1477F2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m ever read the descriptions…holy tit even I’m not that stupid. Like I don’t have the following they do on IG and I would NEVER be so careless with my families privacy. But all Jenn cares about is showing off and flexing. Welp since it’s not a secret it’s Hard Rock everyone. I think we should phone in a bunch of 2 am wake up calls to their room🤣🤣🤪🤪

Look you guys, Jenn found her doppelgänger
View attachment 745708
If I'm awake at 2am, count me in!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it open until 2am tonight? Gosh Gin is going to be in one hell of a state after a long night on the booze.

Reactions: 3
Is it open until 2am tonight? Gosh Gin is going to be in one hell of a state after a long night on the booze.
I think it is a 2 am night. So maybe we should make the wake up calls for 6 am so we really duck up her beauty erm I mean beastly rest

Reactions: 2
So her kid is alone with a babysitter at a hotel that their creepy stalkers now know about? It’s almost like she wants something bad to happen to him. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Well these stupid fuckers are getting some sort of special treatment

here is Jenn looking down on all the plebs from her tower of tit and lies
This honestly pisses me off so badly. I wanted Jenn to experience this tit like the people she looks down on. bleeping witch
RIP tour of course. And Ordinary Adventures is there again on another RIP tour. Jesus isn’t one enough??

my bleeping god these vloggers are the worstView attachment 745665
Luckily I don't think they are getting special treatment. If you look at their lanyards their all wearing RIP Tours. Hopefully Universal didn't comp them. That would be ridiculous. Of course we wont find out because they never disclose anything. RIPs are expensive they better have made the bojos pay full price

Reactions: 9
They'll get back to the hotel room and the Baby sitter will have edited 2 vlogs, made the weeks meals and filed their tax return.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do I win a prize for guessing the right hotel? Of course it was too easy, only 3 deluxe on site and they'd insist on the easiest walk to the parks.

Last edited:
They'll get back to the hotel room and the Baby sitter will have edited 2 vlogs, made the weeks meals and filed their tax return.
Does the baby sitter get to stay the night? Or will they make her parents come pick her up at whatever time they stroll back in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.