The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if when this Petition lands on Disneys door step they just say "Enough is Enough" and decide that they will ban the vlogging cos it's causing too much trouble. :love:

It will be priceless if and when someone from Disney or Universal reads the petition because these are the first two comments that show up.

F34249C7-65FA-4BEB-A194-3ACB8441AF6F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve been trying to find a screenshot of the Instagram post she did mocking some guy because he had his shirt pulled up a little bit because he was overheated (does anyone have that by chance) but I came across these. Interesting things for a “travel vlogger“ to say

View attachment 745515View attachment 745516View attachment 745517
She couldn’t even give ANY suggestions for character dining at Epcot? Aren’t there only TWO options there? She had to respond with an unnecessary snarky comment? Wow…

Reactions: 9
She couldn’t even give ANY suggestions for character dining at Epcot? Aren’t there only TWO options there? She had to respond with an unnecessary snarky comment? Wow…
That's all she knows.

Contrary to what the stans think, Twitter was a window into the REAL Jenn. Not the edited version on YouTube.

Reactions: 14
That's all she knows.

Contrary to what the stans think, Twitter was a window into the REAL Jenn. Not the edited version on YouTube.
Like I’ve never done character dining at Epcot either, I hate the very idea of it, just leave me the hell alone as I’m eating… but if someone asked me for suggestions for character dining at Epcot, why tell them any of that when instead I could try to be a decent person and help them out by saying go to Garden Grill for fur characters or Akershus for princesses…. But then again I also return shopping carts to the proper location when I’m leaving a store, and I’m assuming Jenn is the type who leaves it in the middle of the parking lot, occupying a space until it crashes into your parked car

Reactions: 17
I’ve been trying to find a screenshot of the Instagram post she did mocking some guy because he had his shirt pulled up a little bit because he was overheated (does anyone have that by chance) but I came across these. Interesting things for a “travel vlogger“ to say

View attachment 745515View attachment 745516View attachment 745517
“Do your research people” that’s rich coming from her. The extent of the Tracker research is rip off other vloggers videos that are posted about an event first, and still get it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aren't Jenn and her sister cheap white trailer trash? She IS the "Bad part of town".
In parts of Florida, you have the trailer trash trying to make themselves feel better by talking down to communities that are primarily low income POC. The word of the day is PROJECTION.

Reactions: 3
This is exactly how I have always felt about Jackie! She is so corny and over-the-top. She must have a pocket thesaurus on her because she is just so cheesy with her remarks. It's a theme park or a resort or a store... please stop acting like you entered a mystical land of enchantment every time you go anywhere. 😂

If she toned it down, she would be our #1 vlogger to watch. Right now my favorite is Craig and/or Ryno. I know Craig isn't everyone's favorite, but I really like that he just says what is what and doesn't act like he is amazed and enthralled with every single thing.
She is way better than Nate

Aren't Jenn and her sister cheap white trailer trash? She IS the "Bad part of town".
Her sister is pure trash… her insta is disgusting

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
“This is mom and dads big night out”

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
For all the creepy stans who are foaming at the mouth I will withhold where I can tell they are staying. It’s one of the most expensive resorts on property especially during HHN. I know because we are staying there next week and I had to sell both kidneys for a stay during the week. I guarantee they spent well over $1000 a night
EA6D6DBF-AB44-4B1E-A515-B65349321573.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That is exactly what Jenn was saying in that clip. Families out in their yards, minding their own business, some witch driving through and calling it the bad part of town is just heartless. And you know, those homes looked nicer than the ones the Slackers had at the time. She can go F herself.
I grew up in a trailer park and still think I have more morals and work ethic than Jenn :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
“This is mom and dads big night out”

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
For all the creepy stans who are foaming at the mouth I will withhold where I can tell they are staying. It’s one of the most expensive resorts on property especially during HHN. I know because we are staying there next week and I had to sell both kidneys for a stay during the week. I guarantee they spent well over $1000 a nightView attachment 745562
OH, I recognize it...

And they so "deserve" it too. :rolleyes: Isn't that what the stans always tell us?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
OH, I recognize it...

And they so "deserve" it too. :rolleyes: Isn't that what the stans always tell us?
But the difference between us and those rabid “fans” they supposedly love…is none of us would show up to their hotel to try to see their toddler.
I don’t understand how that isn’t absolutely terrifying to them that someone would go to such lengths to obtain their location to meet them/their child

• Heart
Reactions: 11
OH, I recognize it...

yes they really needed a vacation from that hard life they live of...(checks notes) going on vacation.
I'm curious if they'll waddle their asses to Cabana Bay to do any of the extra stuff there or will it be offensive to their fine, tastes?

But the difference between us and those rabid “fans” they supposedly love…is none of us would show up to their hotel to try to see their toddler.
I don’t understand how that isn’t absolutely terrifying to them that someone would go to such lengths to obtain their location to meet them/their child
I actually would actively avoid them if I knew they were around.

yes they really needed a vacation from that hard life they live of...(checks notes) going on vacation.
I'm curious if they'll waddle their asses to Cabana Bay to do any of the extra stuff there or will it be offensive to their fine, tastes?

I’ll never forget that video where they put on their fake smiles and stayed at the “CHEAPEST” hotel at Universal, and you could just tell how much they felt that hotel was beneath them even though it looked just fine. Like even with the skills gained from day one of any kind of sales job and they would know to phrase it as “most inexpensive,” “most budget friendly,” “most affordable,” but no. Come stay at THE CHEAPEST SHITHOLE at Universal, it’s terrible and you’ll bleeping hate it, too bad you’re too broke to stay anywhere else. I can’t wait until the plug gets pulled on their gravy train and they finally have to get jobs they are suited for. There are some older Section 8 apartments in Lockhart they might be able to afford…

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Same!! I was seriously hoping they would go on a weekend and I would be vlogger free. Only because I know if I was there at the same time as then I would be fixated on scoring tasty tea to share with you all and I really want to just enjoy myself🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These two reek of new money. I have an in law who did nothing but brag when she realized she had money from her husband. It was so crass. I know plenty of people who are rich & most of them never utter a word about it.
To quote 4dinners Real Housewife Louann- “money can’t buy you class”.
You are absolutely 100% correct. If there was a picture in the dictionary next to "nouveau riche" it would be the two of them. They are the bougie poster children.

My husband sometimes works with really wealthy clients & he always says they are 100x nicer than his McMansion clients. The folks in $450,000 cookie cutter gated neighborhoods are usually jerks. But the $13 million mansion on South Beach is totally chill. Everytime he talks about it, makes me think of the Bojos.

@Devilchild-03 i hope you have some hot tea on drunk Jenn tomorrow 😂
I have some general vlogger tea. My mom said that she was talking to some guest services people last night and they had several VERY unhappy vloggers who didn’t feel that their media night was the way it “should have been” because of the terrible weather.

so it’s not just the trackers who are entitled fuckwads. Even when they get free tit the vloggers aren’t happy

vlogging is a disease that someone needs to create a vaccine to end💉

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I have some general vlogger tea. My mom said that she was talking to some guest services people last night and they had several VERY unhappy vloggers who didn’t feel that their media night was the way it “should have been” because of the terrible weather.

so it’s not just the trackers who are entitled fuckwads. Even when they get free tit the vloggers aren’t happy
and hopefully Uni will consider not inviting them out next time.
Imagine getting invited to the HHN media event where you get to do the Jack'd Up Experience (before other guests), get free samplings of food and drinks (easily $50+ worth), and THEN get a RIP tour ($300+) to get to the front of EVERY line (even Express), but still marching to guest services after and telling them how the weather ruined it. If Uni did something that was wrong, yes. But the weather? GTFO

• Haha
Reactions: 14
and hopefully Uni will consider not inviting them out next time.
Imagine getting invited to the HHN media event where you get to do the Jack'd Up Experience (before other guests), get free samplings of food and drinks (easily $50+ worth), and THEN get a RIP tour ($300+) to get to the front of EVERY line (even Express), but still marching to guest services after and telling them how the weather ruined it. If Uni did something that was wrong, yes. But the weather? GTFO
right?! The entitlement blows me away. So what? You can’t drag your expensive and obnoxious camera out because it’s raining? So here’s an idea, enjoy the bleeping event and come out another night like the rest of us plebs and shoot content then. Jesus duck

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.