The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick shoutout to the lame-ass trackers for providing us with some good content…finally! Your channel has been quite a bore lately so thank you for the hysterical live stream yesterday. I still didn’t watch it but it provided so much entertainment here on Tattle. And thanks to the 3 amigos for your hard work. Looks like the tracker ship is sinking.
IKR .... I second doubt wanted to come visit here usual boreness crap but no it's fire lit 🔥🙌 BONZAI

Btw Best Thread Title! 🔥👌

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Victims....
Oh ok. But not the hundred of people they offended with their videos right? The people who were fat shamed, made fun of for being gay or being born with darker skin? Or the "lazy parents" they called out (ironic lol)
But yep, they are the victims!
If you don't say anything problematic then you won't have things taken out of context. Which it wasn't even taken out of context, watch the videos people lol. This whole thing has me so fired up 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
There's one thing Disney hates is is to have the supposed fans reach out and try to bully them into running their parks their way.

Disney and Universal will invite whomever they feel makes great content and helps their promotions to be on their media lists. At the moment, that is not the Tim Tracker channel.

Unless they both put effort into the quality of their vlogs, that may never be them again. Sure doesn't look like either of them is working to improve the channel, just rallying up their cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine actually trying to petition a private company to give some bloggers free stuff........

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There's one thing Disney hates is is to have the supposed fans reach out and try to bully them into running their parks their way.
Exactly.

Why the duck would I, if I were Universal or Disney, want to YET AGAIN create an influencer partnership with people who just carry so much bleeping DRAMA with them?

I am just utterly disgusted that they - knowing HHN is here, that Disney's 50th anniversary is coming - have resorted to making their bleeping STANS to try and do the dirty work FOR THEM.

They have sunk to a new low that I never thought they'd go to.

Reactions: 26

Disney and Universal will invite whomever they feel makes great content and helps their promotions to be on their media lists. At the moment, that is not the Tim Tracker channel.

Unless they both put effort into the quality of their vlogs, that may never be them again.
This. The WHOLE situation going on shows how they are wildly immature and don't understand how anything really works. If they were trying to truly get back in the good graces of these companies, they would acknowledge that they fucked up. But they won't. It feels like Tim is kinda trying with videos, but Jenn clearly thinks they should just be welcomed back with open arms. Oh and of course she's doing what she does best: play victim and get her audience to do the work. I know that if I was a PR person and saw this tit, I'd keep them as far way as possible. Because let's say Uni puts them back on the list, but then doesn't invite them out for something? BAM. Rabid fans are in your inbox again. Pass.

Reactions: 13
Imagine actually trying to petition a private company to give some bloggers free stuff........
The comments aren't exactly going the OPs way and it's pretty fun to watch 😂
Many people saying to face the consequences of their actions and unlikely these big corporations care about an online petition.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly.

Why the duck would I, if I were Universal or Disney, want to YET AGAIN create an influencer partnership with people who just carry so much bleeping DRAMA with them?

I am just utterly disgusted that they - knowing HHN is here, that Disney's 50th anniversary is coming - have resorted to making their bleeping STANS to try and do the dirty work FOR THEM.

They have (Jen mostly) a history of this tit. In 2018-2019 she legit used her Twitter to bully the duck out of a lot of people. I watched her send her army onto a friend and it was gross. Luckily my friend is very much a "go duck yourself" person, but others didn't fare so well.

Reactions: 8
How long before these people start a GoFundMe for the trackers. Or Jenn asks for me.

But guyyysss its realy expensive to keep eating multiple dinners.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Exactly.

Right. They genuinely believed that if they spent an entire year throwing their money at them showing off their hotels and paying for carnival games that all would be forgiven come this years HHN and 50th celebration. Now that they see it didn't mean anything, they are out thousands of dollars, their viewership declined and are so desperate that they ate hoping the blind stans can save them.

Reactions: 16
The comments aren't exactly going the OPs way and it's pretty fun to watch 😂
Many people saying to face the consequences of their actions and unlikely these big corporations care about an online petition.
Where is this petition? I probably won't write anything, but could be fun to watch it develop

Reactions: 6
Hopefully this petition will backfire. Disney and Universal aren't going to want to deal with all this bullshit. So much easier to just keep the Trackers off their media lists.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They have (Jen mostly) a history of this tit. In 2018-2019 she legit used her Twitter to bully the duck out of a lot of people. I watched her send her army onto a friend and it was gross. Luckily my friend is very much a "go duck yourself" person, but others didn't fare so well.
Oh yeah, I totally know! She was the ultimate Twitter bully!

I just cannot believe this. They completely sunk to a new low, IMHO, with that bullshit they pulled yesterday in the live vlog.
And I know that's a lot, given them.

Reactions: 11
the venn diagram of people who start/sign petitions for the Trackers to get back media cred, "Saving" Splash Mountain, and removing Vinyl from HHN houses is a perfect bleeping circle.
You can't compare Splash Mountain with a mustache to get media back. Splash Mountain is something for people.

You can't compare Splash Mountain with a mustache to get media back. Splash Mountain is something for people.
but the point is it's a useless effort. Disney doesn't care. Universal doesn't care. I hope the PR people laugh at whatever nonsense the stans send.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.