The Tim Tracker #32 Deflated balloons and inflated egos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty on-brand for them to practice exploiting their child for views and money before they actually exploit their child for views and money

Also they still stake claim to being "travel vloggers"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pretty on-brand for them to practice exploiting their child for views and money before they actually exploit their child for views and money

Also they still stake claim to being "travel vloggers"
They travel from their seat to the fridge to grab the leftovers.

Timmy boy - you're a lifestyle vlogger who just happens to live in the Orlando area. Always have been, always will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its the home vlog about how they are never cleaning their pool...I mean backyard waterpark day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We
Betting lines are open folks...

Vlog topic:

Jackpot 1st Haircut at Harmony 1 to 1

Views for this:

250,000 - 10 to 1

500,000 - 500 to 1

1 million + 100,000

Rekindling their one way friendship with Jim and Nicole - 10,000 to 1

Home only vlog - 200 to 1

Live Stream - 100 to 1

Festival vlog - 50,000 to 1

Theme park vlog - 1 to 3

#Hosted Staycation - 18 to 1

Staycation vlog - 3 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever topic may be):

Compulsive lying 1 to 1

Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1

Jen eating more than Tim 1 to 1

Jen ordering 2 dinners 1 to 1

Jen complaining 1 to 1

Showing of Jackpot 1 to 1

Tim mispronouncing words - 1 to 1

Tim fixing garage shelf (or anything) - 10,000 to 1

Messy house 2 to 1 (They probably won't be home)

Dirty pool 1 to 1 (Same as above)

Tim *not* ordering a burger 25,000 to 1 (Does not pay out if he eats a weiner).

Jen *not* ordering Seafood - 100,000 to 1

Ballongate until July 31st - 2 to 1

**Videoing exercise equipment is not using exercise equipment **
---‐--------------------------------------------------------
Using exercise equipment 2,500,000 to 1

Jen gets a new sponsor from Weight Watchers - 300,000 to 1

Jen fixes lumpy eyebrows - 5,000 to 1

Replacement Ballon for Jackpot - 10 to 1

Vlog over 300 miles from their home - 250,000 to 1

Fat back Jen in vlog - 750 to 1

Disney CM's (Ballon sellers) trolling the Trackers and hiding once it is known they are in the park - 10 to 1

Waiting for Jackpot to go to bed so they can eat their precious desserts - 1 to 1

Life changing prop bets:

Tim announces he is gay - 2 to 1

Back on Disney and Universal media lists 7,000,000 to 1

Tim and Jenn get divorced 1,000,000 to 1
I'll take one for jpot goes to speech therapy.

Reactions: 1
Was watching the new Monsters at Work and the scene with Mike and Sully with the baby at the Red Shocks game had me laughing imagining it as Tim and Jenn. The characters were a bit muddled with Mike as Jenn at some points, and then more like Tim at others, but still fun.

Go watch :)

Reactions: 5
The pool actually looked clean. I saw it in the corner of a clip. It did sound like Jackson was screaming Dada when chasing Tim in the yard and he did clearly either say bye or hi. I think Tim playing in the yard with him was adorable honestly.
I don’t understand why they can’t feed Jackson the same thing they eat. The steak may be a bit much for his teeth not sure on that but he could have tiny cuts of it if it’s not. At any rate, the green beans and potatoes would be a good side to his fish sticks.
Jen you cannot forget to lock the pantry.. it would be horrible if he tried to climb a shelf and pulled it down or pulled something onto his head. This vlog had a ton of quick bad edit clips makes me wonder if they were either squabbling or the kid was having tantrums.
Some of the Stan comments are so gross

Reactions: 10
The pool actually looked clean. I saw it in the corner of a clip. It did sound like Jackson was screaming Dada when chasing Tim in the yard and he did clearly either say bye or hi. I think Tim playing in the yard with him was adorable honestly.
J made more sounds and attempts at words playing in the backyard. These two are completely dense not to see how much more active, happy, and vocal he was outside PLAYING, AT HOME. He has never looked happier.

Reactions: 21
J made more sounds and attempts at words playing in the backyard. These two are completely dense not to see how much more active, happy, and vocal he was outside PLAYING, AT HOME. He has never looked happier.
Absolutely agree. At one point he was on his slide and he was trying so hard to talk. He was so happy playing in the yard. They really need to realize that home is the happier environment for him, especially at crucial development stages

Reactions: 16
I think they might be staying at Universal Dockside Inn. These travelers posted a pic of meeting the Trackers and said they were staying at the same hotel which appears to be Dockside Inn from their FB page.
E0FF3611-473E-41EF-A037-0B2D1556F9EB.jpeg

Ok, Tim's swim trunks are 2 sizes too small. We really didn't need a close up.
I will give him credit - he wore a swimsuit on camera, I'm certainly not brave enough. But I am going to be bitchy because of their crappy fat shaming history and say I think it needed a top.
2021-07-15 (7).png
2021-07-15 (8)_LI.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
God bless lil baby J and it was good seeing him happy.

But when he woke from his nap and Tim walked into his room... "UT DIS!" And repeated it two more times.

Reactions: 5
I think they might be staying at Universal Dockside Inn. These travelers posted a pic of meeting the Trackers and said they were staying at the same hotel which appears to be Dockside Inn from their FB page.
View attachment 663534
Oh goodness, are they slumming it up at dockside? I mean I love the place but figured it'd be too far beneath them. Baby would have his own room, but I couldn't imagine them paying "normie" prices for a room.

God bless lil baby J and it was good seeing him happy.

But when he woke from his nap and Tim walked into his room... "UT DIS!" And repeated it two more times.
He was pretty cute when they said lets get your swimsuit on. I agree they should see from this what is normal toddler behavior. I really think the "Ut Dis" has become a tick maybe more so a really bad habit that is a reflex at this point if you will.

Reactions: 14
Loads of credit to Tim for being much more interested in playing in the water with his child than how he looked in a bathing suit. FairPlay.

Looking forward to their Dockside vlogs, should be interesting. Apparently the walls are like paper there. We had it booked for next year, but changed to Aventura when we read some of the reviews about the walls and the horrible beds.

The pretend haircut was hilarious 😂

They addressed his speech situation a bit at the end. They’re clearly concerned and are grabbing onto any encouraging words from the Stans about his speech development.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.