The Tim Tracker #32 Deflated balloons and inflated egos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We planned when wanted to TTC around when we wouldn’t have vacations coming up. There’s nothing crazy about that. About not trying during certain times in life.

We were extra careful before our Disney Cruise as you could not be past 20 weeks pregnant back then (2018) and our last WDW trip in 2019 was actually planned as a last hurrah as childless millennials before we started TTC. 😛 But we don’t live in the US. So our trips aren’t as frequent. Won’t be back til baby is at least 5! If we can afford it by then 😅

I am very relieved they are not trying right now. I don’t think they will ever have another child, personally. Especially with all the work they’re going to have to do to get the baby they already have up to speed. So sad.

Reactions: 2
I think the new emphasis is on the "live streaming". Perhaps they are seeing the money being made off live streaming super chats done on their property.
Yes, prob a good bit of people have also complained not wanting to be on these people's live streams. I was stuck behind someone in line on haunted mansion once who was live streaming. I was a little annoyed. Luckily, she stopped to film the head stones or something and the kids and I quickly walked past.

Reactions: 3
You'd think with all the hotel stays, the Trackers would be breaking the walls down. Just put Jackpot to sleep a little early, and do yo' thang!

They don't call 'em Hotel Parties for nothing.

Reactions: 1
From WDWNT:

We don’t have photographs of the new signage, for obvious reasons, but they read: “Photography, video recording, & live streaming are strictly prohibited. This also includes other Social Media Platforms. Only company-sanctioned photography is allowed.”
Come on Tom... Need a pic or it didn't happen. :LOL: (Chant in background: "Do it. Do it. Do it.")

Yes, this is for back stage areas only. Really has nothing to do with superchats ... yet. I'm sure they've got their eyes on those live streamers in the parks though for all kinds of reasons.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they feel fulfilled in life. They appear happy but I wonder how much of it is an act 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if they feel fulfilled in life. They appear happy but I wonder how much of it is an act 🤔
Excellent chance they are not nearly as happy as they seem. Their live-streams tell so much of what is really going on. Watch for looks, pauses in communication, the way one talks over another. Little things speak volumes about the atmosphere.

It was said here long ago: All these staycations are them attempting to patch something that is broken.
I personally feel Tim is using them to keep Jenn out of another depressed episode.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
We planned when wanted to TTC around when we wouldn’t have vacations coming up. There’s nothing crazy about that. About not trying during certain times in life.

We were extra careful before our Disney Cruise as you could not be past 20 weeks pregnant back then (2018) and our last WDW trip in 2019 was actually planned as a last hurrah as childless millennials before we started TTC. 😛 But we don’t live in the US. So our trips aren’t as frequent. Won’t be back til baby is at least 5! If we can afford it by then 😅

I am very relieved they are not trying right now. I don’t think they will ever have another child, personally. Especially with all the work they’re going to have to do to get the baby they already have up to speed. So sad.
There is if you’ve made the point of telling people that you can’t have kids and that you have fertility problems. It that really is the case, and if you really want children that badly, you’ll do anything to become pregnant, not casually postponing TTC to go on holiday . (NB this is on personal experience- after failing to conceive for years and having to have expensive fertility treatment for our children, there’s no way we would have given up for an extra year or so just to go on a holiday we could take in the future).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I see from reading through the last post (#31) and this one so far, that I haven't been missing anything at all...lol. They were actually one of the first channels we started watching, thanks to seeing them on Good Day Orlando and seeing posts in various FB theme park groups of their videos. We stopped watching TTT after the whole "ghetto party" ordeal that stirred from the FRE video and their fake bullsh*t apology video. Interestingly enough, the tweet is still there from when they went to the party with the tagline: " How to win a costume contest at a ghetto party! " as seen in the tweet (which I have a screenshot of in case it disappears). I'm assuming it's an old Twitter since the last post was from April 18, 2018, so they likely forgot about it, or can't log in to delete it.

Reactions: 5
I don't think they do appear happy. I watched an old vlog of them at Disney Quest last night and they were different people. They were genuinely having fun together. Now they look exhausted, unhealthy and snipe at each other. I think they're miserable now, struggling to adjust to parenthood and responsibility, cramming down food to jam those feelings down with it. Sad.

Reactions: 17
There’s no way she wants another baby. She’s got to be mid to late 30’s… if you want one then you try and holidays can be cancelled or moved. I call total bullshit. They say they want one so stans watch in anticipation.

Reactions: 12
I don't think they want another baby or will have one, reckon they think Jackson is enough, and they really need to get him some help with his speech (or maybe they have and not discussed it)

Reactions: 7
I see from reading through the last post (#31) and this one so far, that I haven't been missing anything at all...lol. They were actually one of the first channels we started watching, thanks to seeing them on Good Day Orlando and seeing posts in various FB theme park groups of their videos. We stopped watching TTT after the whole "ghetto party" ordeal that stirred from the FRE video and their fake bullsh*t apology video. Interestingly enough, the tweet is still there from when they went to the party with the tagline: " How to win a costume contest at a ghetto party! " as seen in the tweet (which I have a screenshot of in case it disappears). I'm assuming it's an old Twitter since the last post was from April 18, 2018, so they likely forgot about it, or can't log in to delete it.
Oh wow. I feel like they super glossed this over In the apology video? Like iirc they called it an "Urban Party" (same thing, but slightly less offensive terminology than this tweet)? And I thought they tried to portray it as bad judgment as opposed to outright racist?

Reactions: 3
I can see them going cheap for their family "staycation" with a #hosted stay on Ana Marie Island
If they are out on AMI, get ready for some serious complaining. Red Tide has gotten bad over the past few days and I can see Jenn asking to speak with the manager of the beach. My daughter works out there and said it really smelled terrible yesterday and it's getting worse by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s no way she wants another baby. She’s got to be mid to late 30’s… if you want one then you try and holidays can be cancelled or moved. I call total bullshit. They say they want one so stans watch in anticipation.
I agree. Its not going to get any easier as she gets older. Her energy levels are bad enough with the crap she eats. If I'm totally honest, I don't think they wanted a baby at all. They possibly liked the idea, or Tim did and Jenn played along. I think little J was a complete surprise that came at a time when they were achieving the things they really did desire in life... Expensive material possessions and hosted luxury holidays. That's not to say that they weren't delighted when they got pregnant or don't love him now. I'm sure these things are absolutely true. He's an adorable wee boy. But being parents is a responsibility they're not up to. They think throwing money at expensive baby items like cribs, rockers, multiple strollers etc makes them good parents. It doesn't. They find parenting exhausting and limiting. They cut out the very family that could support them, give advice, babysit etc and I hope the recent moves to being around Tim's family is an admission that they need some help and support and not just so they can get a babysitter for HHN. I have no doubt Tim's parents will love being able to spend time with their grandson. And they clearly did a goid job raising their family. Tim is mostly an idiot but he has some curiosity, fairly grounded and I'm sure J will benefit massively from their input. With family support in place, I hope they'll get a better balance and be happier. Bringing another child into their current situation would be disastrous.

I think little J was a complete surprise that came at a time when they were achieving the things they really did desire in life... Expensive material possessions and hosted luxury holidays.
I've thought this for a long time and it really makes me worry that they will start to resent Jackson, especially if he DOES start acting out more in future videos, making their filming that much more difficult. I see this happening more with Jenn, as the easiest way to work around this is for Tim to go out more and more on his own to film so she misses out, and we all know she has major FOMO.

I've thought this for a long time and it really makes me worry that they will start to resent Jackson, especially if he DOES start acting out more in future videos, making their filming that much more difficult. I see this happening more with Jenn, as the easiest way to work around this is for Tim to go out more and more on his own to film so she misses out, and we all know she has major FOMO.
They basically admitted and agreed that they can't go to restaurants they want because they don't know how to entertain J now and he was easier when he was younger. 😒 The way they blame him for all they "can't do" is pathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They basically admitted and agreed that they can't go to restaurants they want because they don't know how to entertain J now and he was easier when he was younger. 😒 The way they blame him for all they "can't do" is pathetic.
Yep, this is why I can anticipate it happening big time. They not mature enough or just plain not willing to change to suit J's needs because they LOVED their life before him. It's going to cause major issues in both their channel and their relationship and we're already seeing the beginnings of it.

It's so sad, really. They could be giving Baby J the most amazing life here in Florida, but instead he gets dragged to restaurants and theme parks he has 0 interest in. All he wants to do is play in his yard and collect rocks, but there's no $$ in that for them.

Reactions: 19
Yep, this is why I can anticipate it happening big time. They not mature enough or just plain not willing to change to suit J's needs because they LOVED their life before him. It's going to cause major issues in both their channel and their relationship and we're already seeing the beginnings of it.

It's so sad, really. They could be giving Baby J the most amazing life here in Florida, but instead he gets dragged to restaurants and theme parks he has 0 interest in. All he wants to do is play in his yard and collect rocks, but there's no $$ in that for them.
I remember a period of time when my kids were little that we stayed home all day everyday. You figure out a routine and plan out things to do that day indoors and outdoors.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if the rule is if little guy has a BM Timbo gets to go film by himself? I still contend she has never changed a poopy diaper and the live where she goes to get him from his nap and makes him sit in his own poop while they wrap up is confirmation of that.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.