The Tim Tracker #32 Deflated balloons and inflated egos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the toddler water park video so boring BUT it is lovely that Jackson got to just play and be a little kid rather than restrained watching his parents eat

Reactions: 18
I found the toddler water park video so boring BUT it is lovely that Jackson got to just play and be a little kid rather than restrained watching his parents eat
Little J needed a friend to play with out there.

So my bet is they put together the "waterpark" for content only, and it turned out to be fun. Tim clearly liked lounging in the water. Will they do this more often? Doubt it. Note how Jenn had no part in setting it up or putting it all away.

When my kids were little we had the plastic swimming pool and sprinklers out almost every day all summer long. I had the same when I was little, and playing in that small plastic pool is still among my favorite memories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Totally, but I can empathise with them grasping at any thing positive the stans say about his speech.

they must be desperate for progress. Especially if they read this thread.
Agreed, as a parent who has a premie baby and developmental delay you really do grasp for any progress. But tough love, if they care about their child they need to get over it and get him the services they need. They are already a bit behind IMO.

Tim and Jen if you are reading this, get him evaluated! No judgment, as I stated my child was in the same boat. If he needs the services, therapy will do him wonders. The sooner the better, if you can get ahead of it there may not be any longer term issues. My son is now a capable smart happy healthy and big LOL 7 year old, and he got there because of the foundation the services gave him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know they used to do daily vlogs because of the YT algorithm promoting daily videos over ones that uploaded irregularly, but now (according to some other YTs I watch) the algorithm is favoring videos that are uploaded at regular weekly intervals at the same time of the day. They could EASILY reduce their vlog schedule to M-F or even 3x per week and because of their back catalog and subscriber count still make as much money and be as visible as they are now. But they won't for reasons???
I wondered why so many youtubers were making a point of uploading on a set day and at a set time

Reactions: 1
Agreed, as a parent who has a premie baby and developmental delay you really do grasp for any progress. But tough love, if they care about their child they need to get over it and get him the services they need. They are already a bit behind IMO.

Tim and Jen if you are reading this, get him evaluated! No judgment, as I stated my child was in the same boat. If he needs the services, therapy will do him wonders. The sooner the better, if you can get ahead of it there may not be any longer term issues. My son is now a capable smart happy healthy and big LOL 7 year old, and he got there because of the foundation the services gave him.
T & J just think of all the views you could get from the video "our child needs therapy" lol. I'm rolling my eyes over here because that is prob the only angle that will get them to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wondered why so many youtubers were making a point of uploading on a set day and at a set time
Yeah, having a set upload day/time does a ton of good for the channel. It proves to YT that your channel is reliable and active and boosts your videos in the algorithm, and it provides a reliable schedule for your fans/viewers so they know exactly when to expect a new video and are never let down. TTT does a huge disservice to their stans by not having any consistency in their channel. You never know when a new video is going live and you're never notified if there will be any extended breaks in uploading. The lack of consistency will be a big driver of fans away from their videos.

There are A TON of people on TikTok that go over all this sort of information and describe a bunch of ways to increase viewership/subscriber base/etc. TTT probably put in research to YT years ago when they were first growing their channel, had a huge burst in viewership/subs/sponsors and decided this is what works best without actually paying attention to the changes YT has put in place since then.

Reactions: 5
Oh goodness, are they slumming it up at dockside? I mean I love the place but figured it'd be too far beneath them. Baby would have his own room, but I couldn't imagine them paying "normie" prices for a room.

He was pretty cute when they said lets get your swimsuit on. I agree they should see from this what is normal toddler behavior. I really think the "Ut Dis" has become a tick maybe more so a really bad habit that is a reflex at this point if you will.
Not wanting to sound like I’m criticising, but as a Mum to a child with Tourette’s syndrome, I just wanted to say just because it’s a habit doesn’t make it a tic. It definitely sounds like something he’s become almost ‘conditioned’ to saying, but it’s not a tic.

Definitely no judgement, my oldest so had to go to speech therapy. He had Fudd Syndrome as I like to call it (think Elmer Fudd). The therapist didn't like me calling it that but that's besides the point. The therapy helped him and he ended up speaking just fine. As it would turn out he has a job today that requires him to give weekly presentations to groups.
Elmer Fudd.gif

Not wanting to sound like I’m criticising, but as a Mum to a child with Tourette’s syndrome, I just wanted to say just because it’s a habit doesn’t make it a tic. It definitely sounds like something he’s become almost ‘conditioned’ to saying, but it’s not a tic.
Exactly. Little J has learned that his "Wut Dis" gets a reaction out of his parents.

Still makes me mad that when he says "Wut dis" they immediately reply with what the item is and continue talking, never allowing the little guy to think on it and learn to say it back to them.

My daughter spoke as though she had a mouth full of marbles until kindergarden when we put her in singing lessons with a woman trained on opera of all things. Their scales, exercises and singing together cleared her speech right up.

Sometimes kids need help. No shame in that, pretty proud of my daughter's improvement.

Reactions: 11
That oven situation is sketchy af. Did she even turn it on? Then Tim comes by and he seemed he didn’t believe her. I honestly think she just turned it off or something cause she wants an excuse to not cook #ovengate anyone? Also Jenn says J does a fake laugh.. hmm wonder where he learned that from 😂🧐

I didnt want to offend anyone, thats why I included the rest of the sentence. I have 4 special needs kids, so thats not something I do. Sorry I offended you anyway. Maybe I should have used the word "stim". Will that offend some? I don't know what it is. Hopefully, I got my point across that I think he is just doing it as a reflex at this point. Several of my kids have habits, nervous habits, stims, things along those lines. That is where I was coming from. Using the word "reflex" I mean something he is doing without even thinking about it.

Reactions: 1
Found on FB….

Edit to cross out J face
J$ in that first picture looks like he's in robot mode. Finger up, completely disinterested.. what was fun for him is now being over used and forced on him, which looks like Jenn is trying to encourage in the second photo. So sad.

Reactions: 2
J$ in that first picture looks like he's in robot mode. Finger up, completely disinterested.. what was fun for him is now being over used and forced on him, which looks like Jenn is trying to encourage in the second photo. So sad.
I still don't know why they are ok with him being in other people's pictures. Then, they go as far as making him do the stupid tracker pose.

Reactions: 7
I know they used to do daily vlogs because of the YT algorithm promoting daily videos over ones that uploaded irregularly, but now (according to some other YTs I watch) the algorithm is favoring videos that are uploaded at regular weekly intervals at the same time of the day. They could EASILY reduce their vlog schedule to M-F or even 3x per week and because of their back catalog and subscriber count still make as much money and be as visible as they are now. But they won't for reasons???
My girls watch Moriah Elizabeth and she only posts on Friday at 3pm. She gets over a million views each week.

I’m thinking they’ll be getting a push for some language assistance by his second birthday. The 2 year check up is a big deal and a lot of milestones are addressed. Unless they lie (which they probably do) I’m pretty certain a doctor would at least give them the names of some services to look into. I’ve seen a lot of peds skirt the issue and others really push getting an evaluation done. There’s absolutely no shame in some speech therapy.

Reactions: 4
C'mon, I know we're all bored looking for anything to talk about.
Could we please at least put the inside fighting & snark in spoilers?

And Tim, get on the ball with content. You're loosing viewers.

mod edit. thread will reopen when users stop arguing .
thread reopened, report anyone derailing again.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I like to think Jackson is like Stewie Griffin. Doesn’t speak to his parents but talks about his hate for them when he’s napping

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You know watching a video of them from back then it’s actually crazy when you compare it now. I mean I know people grow up and life changes but they had so many friends back then and Tim looked happy playing his guitar he needs to pick that back up. I mean I would love to see a vlog of him playing guitar and it would be great for him to play and then get Jackson a little kiddy guitar to play along or Jackson could shake his little shakers that they bought him at the music store to play along with daddy that would be so good and music is so beneficial in development. Tim start playing guitar again!

Reactions: 9
You know watching a video of them from back then it’s actually crazy when you compare it now. I mean I know people grow up and life changes but they had so many friends back then and Tim looked happy playing his guitar he needs to pick that back up. I mean I would love to see a vlog of him playing guitar and it would be great for him to play and then get Jackson a little kiddy guitar to play along or Jackson could shake his little shakers that they bought him at the music store to play along with daddy that would be so good and music is so beneficial in development. Tim start playing guitar again!
Wasn't Tim in a band at one time? Musical skills can get rusty, but one never forgets how. I wonder why he hasn't played his guitar on video for the last many years.

I agree, musical development can be very beneficial to a child in a number of ways.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.