The Tim Tracker #32 Deflated balloons and inflated egos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they first had Jackson I was thinking there was no way they would get back on a schedule of uploading multiple times a week. But here they are still doing it. I think for their own sakes and especially for Jackson's that they should upload less frequently. It would improve their overall video quality, Jackson would actually get to spend time at home and be a real kid and they could put more planning into the videos to make them better overall. Like once a week would be fine. It blows my mind that they still upload daily.

It seems like such a selfish thing to keep doing. Which leads me to ask why? It must be for the money. They just can't let the easy cash grab from uploading daily go away. Considering that we know that it takes Jenn 8 hours a day to edit (according to her) if she only had to do it once or twice a week then she would have so much more time to spend with Jackson. Join a mommy and me group so he can socialize with other kids his age. Jenn could just let Tim go to the parks by himself. He could even film 2 videos a day to be more efficient and then he could also spend some more time at home just doing some things that he needs to do. You guys keep saying it and I totally agree, Jackson is suffering due to this selfish lifestyle they are living of staycation after staycation. Day after day spent in a theme park. It's just not normal nor is it healthy. It is showing in his language and speech skills immensely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Nothing like letting a bunch of stans & not professionals help raise your kid. If you think he has speech issues go see the pediatrician.

Reactions: 14
Looking forward to their Dockside vlogs, should be interesting. Apparently the walls are like paper there. We had it booked for next year, but changed to Aventura when we read some of the reviews about the walls and the horrible beds.
We stayed at Dockside in February... Completely blows Disney out of the water as far as "value" resorts go, but yes, the walls seem a bit thin. We lucked out and had noisy neighbors for half the trip... :rolleyes: 😂

Reactions: 4
I know they used to do daily vlogs because of the YT algorithm promoting daily videos over ones that uploaded irregularly, but now (according to some other YTs I watch) the algorithm is favoring videos that are uploaded at regular weekly intervals at the same time of the day. They could EASILY reduce their vlog schedule to M-F or even 3x per week and because of their back catalog and subscriber count still make as much money and be as visible as they are now. But they won't for reasons???

Reactions: 1
Found on FB….

Edit to cross out J face
Where was the picture taken. I can't tell from the shot

Future Tampa_Life here. If I had kept reading I would have known that most folks thought it was Dockside.

Last edited:
  • Haha
They addressed his speech situation a bit at the end. They’re clearly concerned and are grabbing onto any encouraging words from the Stans about his speech development.
YouTube comments the only place to get the best of the best child development advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh yes Robert- we are all thrilled for these two to use their toddler as a money maker. Gross.
1626354522524.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I cannot stress how much I dislike Jenn when she makes this face;

1626354869596.png

Also, LMFAO at Jenn telling Jackpot he can't have his tablet that close, meanwhile Jenn sprawls on the couch like a human sloth with her iPad 3 inches from her face watching Real Housewives.

1626355055827.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing like letting a bunch of stans & not professionals help raise your kid. If you think he has speech issues go see the pediatrician.
Totally, but I can empathise with them grasping at any thing positive the stans say about his speech.

they must be desperate for progress. Especially if they read this thread.

Reactions: 5
At around 6.30 min J goes down the slide and screams something and Jen says ‘ oh you were saying One, two, three’….no. He was definitely not saying 1,2,3.

Reactions: 8

Jenny 2 Dinners finally admits she has a problem.

Edit: LMAO why would she leave that in KNOWING that FRE exists?

I wish I could find the meme but there was one of Jenn holding a bag containing a white powdery substance. The caption was "I've got the coke". Pretty sure this was on GG

Reactions: 2
I wish I could find the meme but there was one of Jenn holding a bag containing a white powdery substance. The caption was "I've got the coke". Pretty sure this was on GG
It was probably taken from that skit channel she had, Skitty Skitty Bang Bang, with the one video being them misunderstanding what people were asking them to bring to a party.

(the channel has been deleted quite some time ago so if SSBB is searched now, it comes up with something completely different)

God bless lil baby J and it was good seeing him happy.

But when he woke from his nap and Tim walked into his room... "UT DIS!" And repeated it two more times.
I think he's getting close to talking more. It can be like that with some kids where they go from being delayed to words just pouring out one day and never stopping.

Ut dis has always just been his way of getting his parents to pay attention to him. He has them trained to interact with him whenever he says it.

Though I've wondered if ut dis is an on camera only thing with him. Like he knows if the cameras out they will respond every time and if it's not they ignore it. And thats why we always see him on camera saying ut dis non stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Edit 2: I deleted the other video and uploaded a new one removing Baby J from the video. Totally forgot to do that in the first post and wasn't able to edit it out. My bad!

• Haha
It was probably taken from that skit channel she had, Skitty Skitty Bang Bang, with the one video being them misunderstanding what people were asking them to bring to a party.

(the channel has been deleted quite some time ago so if SSBB is searched now, it comes up with something completely different)
Here's a look at the Trackers from 2012. Includes brief behind the scenes for Skitty Skitty Bang Bang.

@2:20 "Here's all the kids playing in the poop" - Tim films a group of black children (potato sack races)
Later, Jenn struggles with the camera unable to find and focus on the moon. Tim says it's the camera that's the problem. LOL.
(Totally not the camera's fault there.)
Tim throws out folklore about the Harvest moon and calls it fact.
@7:10 Beer pong, jenn drunk dancing with a bottle of beer. Jenn must have gotten toasted as she didn't make another appearance in the video after the games.

• Sick
Reactions: 1

Edit 2: I deleted the other video and uploaded a new one removing Baby J from the video. Totally forgot to do that in the first post and wasn't able to edit it out. My bad!
FRE next video.

Jen "sometimes I crave coke"
cut to her prancercising through universal. Mix in a scarface meme or something idk you're more creative than I am.

Reactions: 3
Ugh your child was not saying what this do. He was saying UT dis. Stop listening to your stans! They aren't helping you. I really was hoping they'd address concerns but instead they are looking for enablers. For the love of God get him an evaluation. But it was nice seeing him have one day being normal kid.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.