The Tim Tracker #32 Deflated balloons and inflated egos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've thought this for a long time and it really makes me worry that they will start to resent Jackson, especially if he DOES start acting out more in future videos, making their filming that much more difficult. I see this happening more with Jenn, as the easiest way to work around this is for Tim to go out more and more on his own to film so she misses out, and we all know she has major FOMO.
I totally agree with your sentiments.
I wouldn’t phrase it J$ “acting out”, though.
To me acting out is doing something purposefully.

J$ will be 20 months the end of July. He is learning and growing every day. He is more mobile, curious and discovering his voice.
J$ is just being a regular toddler!
If he does have a meltdown or tantrum it is because he can’t communicate what he is feeling. It could be that he is overstimulated and wants to be somewhere quiet. He is tired or hungry. Or is sick and tired of them stuffing their faces while he gets a smashed PBJ sandwich from home, toddler snackies, fries and/or grapes/cuties!! 😡

But to T&J he is “defiant, wild, stubborn and makes strange noises (per Tim @ Narcoosees).” They have no idea how to be parents and definitely are clueless on reading J$’s cues!

Yep, this is why I can anticipate it happening big time. They not mature enough or just plain not willing to change to suit J's needs because they LOVED their life before him. It's going to cause major issues in both their channel and their relationship and we're already seeing the beginnings of it.

It's so sad, really. They could be giving Baby J the most amazing life here in Florida, but instead he gets dragged to restaurants and theme parks he has 0 interest in. All he wants to do is play in his yard and collect rocks, but there's no $$ in that for them.
Right!
They never pivoted their lives and TTT to include a child. They totally missed the boat on how to take a wee one to the parks and what baby services are offered there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I totally agree with your sentiments.
I wouldn’t phrase it J$ “acting out”, though.
To me acting out is doing something purposefully.

J$ will be 20 months the end of July. He is learning and growing every day. He is more mobile, curious and discovering his voice.
J$ is just being a regular toddler!
If he does have a meltdown or tantrum it is because he can’t communicate what he is feeling. It could be that he is overstimulated and wants to be somewhere quiet. He is tired or hungry. Or is sick and tired of them stuffing their faces while he gets a smashed PBJ sandwich from home, toddler snackies, fries and/or grapes/cuties!! 😡

But to T&J he is “defiant, wild, stubborn and makes strange noises (per Tim @ Narcoosees).” They have no idea how to be parents and definitely are clueless on reading J$’s cues!

Right!
They never pivoted their lives and TTT to include a child. They totally missed the boat on how to take a wee one to the parks and what baby services are offered there.
To be fair they tried to shift to show "Pregnant Friendly" Rides and they botched it so bad. They kept giving out wrong information, and their explanations made no sense. She wouldn't ride Autopia, but she went on that Monster Truck Pumpkin Patch Farm thing, and flew cross country in her third Trimester, but driving a tiny real car she claimed wasn't safe.

Reactions: 6
Yep, this is why I can anticipate it happening big time. They not mature enough or just plain not willing to change to suit J's needs because they LOVED their life before him. It's going to cause major issues in both their channel and their relationship and we're already seeing the beginnings of it.

It's so sad, really. They could be giving Baby J the most amazing life here in Florida, but instead he gets dragged to restaurants and theme parks he has 0 interest in. All he wants to do is play in his yard and collect rocks, but there's no $$ in that for them.
All those splash pads, play areas etc they could be taking him too rather than the restaurants

Reactions: 8
They basically admitted and agreed that they can't go to restaurants they want because they don't know how to entertain J now and he was easier when he was younger. 😒 The way they blame him for all they "can't do" is pathetic.
And yet I thought he was fine when they took him to Narcoossee. If they don't teach him how to behave in a restaurant, he won't learn. They just can't be bothered. He's a convenient excuse for their laziness. Mind you I sometimes wonder if part of the issue for them is that they can no longer eat in peace at a restaurant because of stalker stans. Be careful what you wish for.....

Reactions: 10
There’s no way she wants another baby. She’s got to be mid to late 30’s… if you want one then you try and holidays can be cancelled or moved. I call total bullshit. They say they want one so stans watch in anticipation.
I think she is the same age as me, 37.

PMM said he was invited out to Disney Springs for the Taste of Florida event. Would this be a Disney event or is Disney Springs PR different? I believe PMM is on the A roll media list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t know if they’re embarrassed to leave a place if Jackson throws a tantrum, or what but that was the deal when I was very small, and for my nieces and nephews. That’s how they learn, if you want to continue doing fun things, we have good behavior, tantrums or fit throwing and we leave immediately and no more fun things like going to the park, going swimming or having a meal at a restaurant. One of them should immediately remove Jackson from the environment while the other stays behind to wrap up any checks or gather up supplies they had that weren’t immediately needed, or wait for food boxes. It’s nbd and the toddler quickly learns what behaviors are acceptable and unacceptable in public.

it would also be easier if they had started to teach him these skills when he was smaller and they were in places not 30 min away from home and a 30 min trek back to their car.

(Speaking of tornado sirens from our last thread, I totally forgot it was Wednesday and was in the shower when they started! We’re scheduled to have some thunderstorms in a little bit so I made sure I finished quickly to check my phone to make sure it was still a drill :LOL:

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if they’re embarrassed to leave a place if Jackson throws a tantrum, or what but that was the deal when I was very small, and for my nieces and nephews. That’s how they learn, if you want to continue doing fun things, we have good behavior, tantrums or fit throwing and we leave immediately and no more fun things like going to the park, going swimming or having a meal at a restaurant. One of them should immediately remove Jackson from the environment while the other stays behind to wrap up any checks or gather up supplies they had that weren’t immediately needed, or wait for food boxes. It’s nbd and the toddler quickly learns what behaviors are acceptable and unacceptable in public.

it would also be easier if they had started to teach him these skills when he was smaller and they were in places not 30 min away from home and a 30 min trek back to their car.

(Speaking of tornado sirens from our last thread, I totally forgot it was Wednesday and was in the shower when they started! We’re scheduled to have some thunderstorms in a little bit so I made sure I finished quickly to check my phone to make sure it was still a drill :LOL:
I remember taking my daughter to Garden Grill around a year old, when Mickey came around I got up and hugged him, she screamed like she was being murdered, her dad took her out while I ate and we switched. Had to do that a few times when she was misbehaving but she learned.
Oh, that was the same trip she had her first haircut at Harmony, it was cute but not life changing, lol.

I remember taking my daughter to Garden Grill around a year old, when Mickey came around I got up and hugged him, she screamed like she was being murdered, her dad took her out while I ate and we switched. Had to do that a few times when she was misbehaving but she learned.
Oh, that was the same trip she had her first haircut at Harmony, it was cute but not life changing, lol.
I hope you were referring to your daughter’s reaction to Mickey as she was terrified, rather than she was misbehaving.

I visited Downtown Disney with my grandson recently. It was hot, in mid 80’s, (😂 I know you Floridians are laughing), but where I live it averages 60s. The crowds were large and it was noisy. All three elements contributed to my grandson meeting a threshold. He was overwhelmed but didn’t say anything. His mom picked up on his cues and immediately got him something to drink and returned to the hotel room.

T&J are horrible about reading J$’s cues. They are more concerned about their enjoyment and pleasures. B$ to them is a tag along inconvenience. He is and always will be an afterthought to them.

Reactions: 8
There’s no way she wants another baby. She’s got to be mid to late 30’s… if you want one then you try and holidays can be cancelled or moved. I call total bullshit. They say they want one so stans watch in anticipation.
I would personally agree but people are having children later and later in life. My aunt had her first a few years ago when she was 42. My cousin is younger than my children which I always get a kick out of. And my aunt says she’s still considering having another! I mean to me that would be like a nightmare but I understand to others it would be a blessing.

The Slackers, however, should most definitely not have another baby. They treat baby J like he’s a purse dog, just dragging him along with what they want to do rather than what’s best for him. It’s quite selfish. It would be sad to do that to another child.

So guess what?..That damn Mickey balloon showed up in my dream last night! And what’s funnier is in my dream I looked at the balloon and thought “this is all because of balloon gate”… guys I am dreaming about the stupid freaking balloon. Somebody buy me a beer I need it😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
that kid should definitely be saying more words now. he still coos like a baby and kinda unclearly says ut dis. they still just are like he’s so advanced.

also wanted to add that ren and stimpy thinking they’re culinary geniuses still cracks me up. jen has the most annoying mouth i think i’ve ever seen. if there’s 2 people on this gods green earth that can literally find something to witch about no matter what they’re doing. it’s these smegmas

i’m also convinced that they’ve both acquired type 1 diabetes
9043C0A9-F66A-4689-A681-CE021E8CAC2A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
So guess what?..That damn Mickey balloon showed up in my dream last night! And what’s funnier is in my dream I looked at the balloon and thought “this is all because of balloon gate”… guys I am dreaming about the stupid freaking balloon. Somebody buy me a beer I need it😂😂😂
Larry the balloon. It has more personality, honor and class than T & J put together.
Remember Larry.

• Haha
that kid should definitely be saying more words now. he still coos like a baby and kinda unclearly says ut dis. they still just are like he’s so advanced.

also wanted to add that ren and stimpy thinking they’re culinary geniuses still cracks me up. jen has the most annoying mouth i think i’ve ever seen. if there’s 2 people on this gods green earth that can literally find something to witch about no matter what they’re doing. it’s these smegmas

i’m also convinced that they’ve both acquired type 1 diabetesView attachment 662872
Type 2 but yes I agree especially after the revelation that Tim pees a lot.

They don't have any peers for Jackson and so will have no idea what other kids do at that age. They are so isolated despite the 'friends' that they mention. Shame they burned bridges with Nicole & Jim, and DDD.

Reactions: 7
I hope you were referring to your daughter’s reaction to Mickey as she was terrified, rather than she was misbehaving.

I visited Downtown Disney with my grandson recently. It was hot, in mid 80’s, (😂 I know you Floridians are laughing), but where I live it averages 60s. The crowds were large and it was noisy. All three elements contributed to my grandson meeting a threshold. He was overwhelmed but didn’t say anything. His mom picked up on his cues and immediately got him something to drink and returned to the hotel room.

T&J are horrible about reading J$’s cues. They are more concerned about their enjoyment and pleasures. B$ to them is a tag along inconvenience. He is and always will be an afterthought to them.
Yes, sorry, she was terrified (it broke my heart and I didn't want to ruin anyone else's experience, that is why we removed her from the situation). Like you said, much of being a parent is learning your child and their cues. My daughter has ADD and my son has ADHD, ODD and the doctor now suspects Autism so we are on the waiting list for that now too. Also, I think T&J forget J has emotions and feelings as well and he is not just a prop.

i’m also convinced that they’ve both acquired type 1 diabetes
Tim mentioned in the live show that he can't make it through a movie because he has to pee. This is one of the biggest indicators of Type 2 diabetes, especially with his diet. Tim--get that blood sugar checked!!! A guy your age should be able to watch a 2 hour movie without having to pee.

Tim mentioned in the live show that he can't make it through a movie because he has to pee. This is one of the biggest indicators of Type 2 diabetes, especially with his diet. Tim--get that blood sugar checked!!! A guy your age should be able to watch a 2 hour movie without having to pee.
I don’t have diabetes and I have never been able to watch a two hour movie without having to get up and pee. And typically when people go to a theater they buy a super large Coke. Even when you’re sitting at home watching a movie you’re usually drinking the whole time.

I have the bladder of a camel.

I'm working at home, but I usually drink a few liters of water throughout my "working day" 8:30-5pm and I usually don't have to go use the bathroom until closing time.

If you paid attention to their vlogs you'd notice that whenever they go out to a park, they have to immediately stop at the bathrooms for Timbo. Dude can't make it a less than 20 minute from home to park without having to use the commode.

• Haha
I can't believe I know this, but Tim has always peed a lot. At least he has mentioned it in previous videos before the binge eating lifestyle they have now. He would always go to the bathroom as soon as he got to the gates of the parks and complained when they closed the bathrooms outside the gates various times. I think he just has a tiny bladder.

• Haha
I can't believe I know this, but Tim has always peed a lot. At least he has mentioned it in previous videos before the binge eating lifestyle they have now. He would always go to the bathroom as soon as he got to the gates of the parks and complained when they closed the bathrooms outside the gates various times. I think he just has a tiny bladder.
Agree, tiny bladder or chronic prostate issues.

Even if they drink a lot of water (I’ve seen them bring their bottles to the parks a number of times) you still shouldn’t be peeing that frequently.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.