The Tim Tracker #32 Deflated balloons and inflated egos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is July 14. Has deflategate been resolved?
Or are they still continuing Larry’s adventure?
Does he have to visit all the parks till they are happy?

btw - Balloons at Disneyland are $12

Reactions: 8
Tim mentioned in the live show that he can't make it through a movie because he has to pee. This is one of the biggest indicators of Type 2 diabetes, especially with his diet. Tim--get that blood sugar checked!!! A guy your age should be able to watch a 2 hour movie without having to pee.
My husband can't get through 2 hours without peeing. He just had a complete physical in April and everything was fine with sugars and PSA. I on the other hand was just diagnosed with Type 2 and can hold my for hours if necessary. Not sure that it's a for sure indicator but given T's&J's diet I am convinced they are marching to a Type 2 diagnosis in the not too distant future.

Reactions: 5
Michael Does Disney is at Coronado Springs for a Disney event. He’s being hosted by Disney for Food & Wine. We’ll see if Timmy is around.

Reactions: 7
Did they complain this much in their older vlogs? Maybe they did and I just missed it. That whole we dont want to be negative thing sure went out the window. Horrible content, parenting and attitudes. They could have done this so much better, instead it is 100% in the crapper. They still get the views though so guess that's what matters.

Reactions: 9
Did they complain this much in their older vlogs? Maybe they did and I just missed it. That whole we dont want to be negative thing sure went out the window. Horrible content, parenting and attitudes. They could have done this so much better, instead it is 100% in the crapper. They still get the views though so guess that's what matters.
They started complaining about everything when everything stopped being free. Now they are just miserable and slogging their way through each video.

Reactions: 11
Betting lines are open folks...

Vlog topic:

Jackpot 1st Haircut at Harmony 1 to 1

Views for this:

250,000 - 10 to 1

500,000 - 500 to 1

1 million + 100,000

Rekindling their one way friendship with Jim and Nicole - 10,000 to 1

Home only vlog - 200 to 1

Live Stream - 100 to 1

Festival vlog - 50,000 to 1

Theme park vlog - 1 to 3

#Hosted Staycation - 18 to 1

Staycation vlog - 3 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever topic may be):

Compulsive lying 1 to 1

Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1

Jen eating more than Tim 1 to 1

Jen ordering 2 dinners 1 to 1

Jen complaining 1 to 1

Showing of Jackpot 1 to 1

Tim mispronouncing words - 1 to 1

Tim fixing garage shelf (or anything) - 10,000 to 1

Messy house 2 to 1 (They probably won't be home)

Dirty pool 1 to 1 (Same as above)

Tim *not* ordering a burger 25,000 to 1 (Does not pay out if he eats a weiner).

Jen *not* ordering Seafood - 100,000 to 1

Ballongate until July 31st - 2 to 1

**Videoing exercise equipment is not using exercise equipment **
---‐--------------------------------------------------------
Using exercise equipment 2,500,000 to 1

Jen gets a new sponsor from Weight Watchers - 300,000 to 1

Jen fixes lumpy eyebrows - 5,000 to 1

Replacement Ballon for Jackpot - 10 to 1

Vlog over 300 miles from their home - 250,000 to 1

Fat back Jen in vlog - 750 to 1

Disney CM's (Ballon sellers) trolling the Trackers and hiding once it is known they are in the park - 10 to 1

Waiting for Jackpot to go to bed so they can eat their precious desserts - 1 to 1

Life changing prop bets:

Tim announces he is gay - 2 to 1

Back on Disney and Universal media lists 7,000,000 to 1

Tim and Jenn get divorced 1,000,000 to 1

Reactions: 6
Before their channel blew up they always complained about the prices of things and how to scam Disney into freebies.

When they were struggling money wise it wasn't annoying to hear Timbo complain about a $20 burger. Now that they have so much $$$$ to blow hearing them complain about a $8 snack is kind of tone deaf.

Found on FB….

Edit to cross out J face
Jenn's face is turning into Harold the Stock Picture model meme of hiding the pain.

So they didn't get invited to the
Food and Wine event?

Disney invited & gave PMM a gift card to go Taste of Florida at Disney springs. He clogged it.

JoJo said he's invited to a Disney Parks blog media Disneyland event at the end of month and they're even hosting him at Grand California.

Reactions: 2
So they didn't get invited to the
Food and Wine event?
If they are back on the list they most certainly will have been invited to the F&W preview event, and it would take 100 hurricanes converging on Disney at the same time to keep Tim away from it for the filming content and all the free food. He never misses it.

Reactions: 5
Just a sidebar, I had to do a SurveyMonkey survey for class and present the results...I put up random YouTube channels up on the survey asking what would you watch if you had zero description of the channel....Gordon Ramsay and SuperEnthused tied at four. Tim Tracker got zero. That's hilarious.

They basically admitted and agreed that they can't go to restaurants they want because they don't know how to entertain J now and he was easier when he was younger. 😒 The way they blame him for all they "can't do" is pathetic.
Lol I think it becomes a bit easier as they get older since they eat more food. I found it difficult to take my kids out when they were not newborns but not really eating much solid food yet because they had nothing to eat to keep them busy. Also, they let Jackson watch cartoons on a tablet at home while eating (which I'm not a fan of), so why not let him watch in a restaurant? I think that they could justify that more if they are out to eat since kids get bored while waiting for the food.

Reactions: 3
Michael Does Disney is at Coronado Springs for a Disney event. He’s being hosted by Disney for Food & Wine. We’ll see if Timmy is around.
And Michael Does Disney does the #hosted thing the way it’s supposed to be done! Up front and with gratitude while showing everything that he received from Disney.

Reactions: 4
I pee constantly but it’s an anxiety thing which causes me not to be able to then train my bladder. I go so often at night worrying about having to go or at work. It started really ever since I had a job on the phone.

• Wow
  • Sad
I pee constantly but it’s an anxiety thing which causes me not to be able to then train my bladder. I go so often at night worrying about having to go or at work. It started really ever since I had a job on the phone.
I have the same exact condition!

New video is up. They’re giving the baby a “mock” haircut to prep him for his 1st haircut.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.