The Tim Tracker #32 Deflated balloons and inflated egos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time.

This one comes courtesy of @NEW-B

The Trackers continue their saga of trying to recoup their $15 balloon as it's going on over a week and multiple attempts to find a balloon vender all for naught so far.

A live vlog, and a home vlog on deck so that means a staycation has to be coming shortly.

How will the Slackers continue to keep up the charade of being on the "Disney Media List"? I really cannot wait for October 1st to roll around because you know they will be shut out of everything, and will have to experience everything with the common peons.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My staycation guess is if it’s just them it’s going to be animal kingdom if it’s the family vacation it’ll be at Ana Maria Island

Reactions: 7
lol Dim in this live show "I think Jenn did a really good job editing the last vlog". Yeah, we see you trying to bolster Jenn's fragile ego, she probably bitched about the mean comments on her 3rd grade editing and he felt the need to try to make her feel better 😆

Why does she keep bringing up the fact that she doesn't like thick meats?
To make Dim feel better about his tiny meat!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can see them going cheap for their family "staycation" with a #hosted stay on Ana Marie Island.

But on the other hand it sounds like they have finally realized they might need family for baby sitting services (especially for HHN) so maybe they will go big in hopes of someone agreeing to help them out.

Reactions: 6
My humble opinion...if Jenn really wanted another baby, they would start trying now and not be waiting or planning around vacations. I say this because if she actually has trouble getting pregnant, she would theoretically want to try as soon as possible in case she needed assistance.
My guess is that they will have another if it happens but it's not something she actively wants. When I had my second it was a big priority for me because I was already 35, and while that isn't really old, I wanted to give myself time in case I needed to look into IVF.
I honestly don't know how these two would manage with two kids since Jackson, who is well-behaved, seems to stress them out.

Reactions: 17
My humble opinion...if Jenn really wanted another baby, they would start trying now and not be waiting or planning around vacations. I say this because if she actually has trouble getting pregnant, she would theoretically want to try as soon as possible in case she needed assistance.
My guess is that they will have another if it happens but it's not something she actively wants. When I had my second it was a big priority for me because I was already 35, and while that isn't really old, I wanted to give myself time in case I needed to look into IVF.
I honestly don't know how these two would manage with two kids since Jackson, who is well-behaved, seems to stress them out.
This has been a pretty much confirmed theory that they're doing all the staycations and booking cruises and trips to Hawaii in an effort to not get pregnant.

Went from "we can't get pregnant, we tried everything, we aren't having kids" to (paraphrase) "We are going to pause trying to get pregnant again because of all these extravagant trips we have coming up, so will wait till later"... ok, sure Jan. If you really have those fertility issues, for real, then you might be worried about putting it off for a year or more. But if that was bogus, then I guess you can schedule baby 2 perfectly according to the timing of your endless trips. Yeah..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think the rules were always there, just not on display so not very enforcable. Good to see Disney is finally working to protect the magic. 'Bout time.
How long has it been since Adam the Woo made a name for himself by going backstage? Too long.
I think the new emphasis is on the "live streaming". Perhaps they are seeing the money being made off live streaming super chats done on their property.

Reactions: 3
Get the sense the next staycation is one of the Universal resorts. At the start of this live Jen winks and hints she will be riding Hagrid soon. Then again later says she will be riding it very soon.

Reactions: 5
This has been a pretty much confirmed theory that they're doing all the staycations and booking cruises and trips to Hawaii in an effort to not get pregnant.
There is a lot cheaper way of not getting pregnant. Timmy could go get snipped…..microscopic surgery is very good these days.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.