Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helen

Administrator
All,

Please report if there's a concerning poster and we'll deal with it asap. Most of our mods are in Europe so if something happens at 3am our time it may take longer than the usual couple of minutes before it's taken down.

Don't reply or respond to or talk about them and encorage them. They've gone as have replies and some talk of them and we're sorting it out.

Clearly they weren't Tattlers and want to discredit here.

Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Tommytomtom

Look at this guy showing up with notes after doing research and giving historical information. We don't do that kind of thing here on the tim tracker sir.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Went from "we can't get pregnant, we tried everything, we aren't having kids" to (paraphrase) "We are going to pause trying to get pregnant again because of all these extravagant trips we have coming up, so will wait till later"... ok, sure Jan. If you really have those fertility issues, for real, then you might be worried about putting it off for a year or more. But if that was bogus, then I guess you can schedule baby 2 perfectly according to the timing of your endless trips. Yeah..

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Katnip78

I like when the hotdog guy gives Disney facts and Jenn says "Good thing you're here to give some actual information" Yep maybe you should try it once and a while. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Tess2021

Lol this hot dog video
First, Jenn was not needed for this. Hot dogs are Tim’s thing- plus having the guest along provided another person to review the dogs with Tim. She should have just stayed home with J so he didn’t roast and starve in a hot theme park.

Reactions: 32

Shazbot66

If I were Universal, I’d be PISSED at this video. For starters, you never call something “the cheapest”….NEVER. That’s marketing 101. Just like every other stay they’ve done, at every other resort they’ve stayed in….they did this NO favor.

You can see Princess Nasty Ass was not pleased with this resort. It’s faaar below what she is accustomed to. Pish Posh Jennbo - remember when you ate cookies, while sitting on your dirty kitchen floor?!?

PS - Jenn, invest in a quality skin regimen. Those zits are biblical.

PPS - I didn’t care about that Wet n’ Wild fact once….and cared even less when I heard it a second time! Great editing Jenn!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Southpaw33

VIP Member
In today's video, I couldn't handle the whole pecans scene. Jenn said how she wanted to get the pecans and Tim says ok, let's do it. She never picked them up to look at the price or even cared... yet when they sit to eat the nuts and Tim says they were $15, she gets all "What!?!" about it and then makes multiple comments about how expensive that is. Have these two never bought roasted nuts in a store? They are never "cheap," and these are in Universal. $15 is not that crazy. Those same nuts would probably be $8 or something in a regular store. Why does she not know how much anything is yet then gets all high and mighty about cost after they buy it. Then he tells her the other dessert thing was $12, and she was like "oh really?" 😂 She gets all worked up about prices but never actually ever checks a price or never knows the cost of anything.

$15 nuts = too much.
$500 unused Dyson styler = so?
$3600 at Grand Floridian = OK
$2000 sweater = heck yeah

These two. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My husband is slowly but surely joining the anti-Tracker club. He was so annoyed with this entire part, too. 😁

Reactions: 29

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Ok, Tim's swim trunks are 2 sizes too small. We really didn't need a close up.
I will give him credit - he wore a swimsuit on camera, I'm certainly not brave enough. But I am going to be bitchy because of their shitty fat shaming history and say I think it needed a top.
2021-07-15 (7).png
2021-07-15 (8)_LI.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

jmg356

I don’t live in Orlando. I’m not a vlogger. But here’s what I know … if you want to make a park trip the magical experience it should be, you get there early. You do rides. You take some snacks in case food outlets are busy. If you’ve got a kid you take healthy snacks full stop. You don’t waste time on shops. You make a reservation for food. Ideally you plot this on a spreadsheet (🤣).

And that’s why my family think I’m a control freak 🤣🤣!

Shazbot66

Hey Tim and Jenn - if you read here, just know this:

Say what you will about those of us over here on TL, but we are very much looking out for the well being of your son. Might I suggest you do the same?!? TAKE HIM OFF OF YOUR CHANNEL!!!! There are a lot of sick tickets in this world and you should be woke to this.

PROTECT YOUR CHILD BETTER!!!!

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Holy shit…away for 3 ish days and missed 20 pages.

we put out content more regularly than the trackers

Jenn, I hate your face.

If these fuckers do a VIP HHN tour I’m going to set something on fire with my mind

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'll share a quick, personal story here and hopefully it will help calm nerves AND this person will see how much trouble they're really in.
Years ago my preteen daughter joined a forum I happened to be a member of. I didn't know her ID, I wasn't aware she was there. She was depressed due to the divorce her father and I were going through and as an emotional child t start with it was rough on her. I was oblivious to her pain... just trying to keep the house running on my own.

She posted some self-harm messages to the board.
They were taken seriously and passed onto the police.
One very astute mod noticed she and I shared an I P at times. I was messaged and my world which was already spinning went into a roll. We sought out help asap.
Later that week I got a call from the police 40 miles away. My I.P. address somehow got tracked to their town, but they were able to work with the providers to find me, my service, name and phone number.

I was very impressed. I was thankful to all, particularly that moderator. Thanks to all of them my daughter got the help she needed and I was woken up to how my kids were really doing.

This person will be caught.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

gaga09

I’m staying at Dockside for HHN in September. I hate their pompous, spoiled reviews of the more affordable hotels. It’s literally just a place to crash after the parks. It doesn’t have to be that serious.

Reactions: 24

Southpaw33

VIP Member
i liked how there was a cut and then jen is sitting next to the hot dog guy and says "now it's my turn!" all excitedly and the entire viewership went

Yeah, so in my opinion, that was a "Jenn couldn't deal with chasing J anymore, so she tagged out and made Tim do it while she sat and ate" moment. She really thinks she is a big part of this channel now, thanks to the ridiculous stans. Tim really messed up letting her get this big headed about herself and this apparent need/demand that she be included. I am actually perfectly fine watching Tim try foods. Watching Jenn chomp (and pick her teeth with her tongue) and slurp her way through food is the worst. NOBODY wants to see that.

• Heart

tpstyle

I can’t wait for j$ to outgrow the portable crib. I was sad watching Tim set it up. That kid has a great setup at home. A new crib with a real mattress and he sleeps in the equivalent of a pull out couch most nights. Even with the extra padding they put in the pack-n-play, it’s looks so small and uncomfortable. They’re going to try to keep him in that until he’s big enough to step out of it. Poor kid needs to stay home.

• Haha