The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither one should be controlling the other. Unless someone is doing something detrimental to their health/wellbeing. A relationship shouldn’t be about control, but Jenn LIVES for her ability to manipulate Tim. It’s sad to see the power she holds over him.
Yep.

I always refer back to the engagement vlog. Love him or hate him - and whether or not one agrees or disagrees on a birthday engagement - Tim's heart was still in the right place and he was trying to do something nice for her and she fucked it up and he had to change his plans at the last minute.

There was your huge red flag, Tim.

Reactions: 15
Yep.

I always refer back to the engagement vlog. Love him or hate him - and whether or not one agrees or disagrees on a birthday engagement - Tim's heart was still in the right place and he was trying to do something nice for her and she fucked it up and he had to change his plans at the last minute.

There was your huge red flag, Tim.
Yes absolutely. And she showed NO remorse to totally bleeping the entire thing up. Like who are you?? I feel like Tim should have run away screaming at that moment but he was blinded by his “hot chick”🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
I was a massive fan of tim tracker less so of Jen but understood she came with the channel, but since they had Jackson they only post everything to do with him and family days and I understand he is now part of their lives but the channel was about Disney tips mainly for adult travellers and now I feel like they barely show anything relevant to their childless adult subscribers, I wished they had just made a separate channel for all their family stuff

Reactions: 15
My 8 year old son has autism and is primarily non-verbal. We were starting to grow worried when he was around 18 months old and not saying anything... And I feel a bit worried watching Jackson at this age too. Jackson’s understanding is excellent though - he responds appropriately when Jen asks for a hug, for example.

Honestly, if they have half the worries that my husband and I had, I feel devastated for them. It’s really, really tough to worry about your child’s development. Back then, it was hard enough to talk about my concerns with my husband, let alone having hundreds of thousands of viewers on YouTube with opinions.

That being said, I hope they start to do some research or talk to someone about it soon, if they are worried. I desperately want to give Jen some tips... Like when Jackson asks, “What’s this?” Just say, “Necklace. That’s my necklace!” Not “That’s my necklace, buddy. I love it so much and it says Jackson on it.” Way too much!! Tiny, short, repetitive sentences are so important. And she answers for him all the time. Like when Tim says, “Can you say thank you?” She immediately says, “Thank you Daddy!”

I totally get it. It’s really hard hearing those gaps when there should be speech, especially on camera with others watching. I hope they give him a chance to speak when they’re not filming.

Anyway. That’s my speech thoughts for the day.
Sending love rather than loving this comment. 🥰

Right? I mean I know some posters come here with the best of intentions sharing their stories but let’s all just be bleeping honest.

Tim and Jenn do not care. They care about what is convenient and beneficial for them. And before the semi-stans jump on me saying that’s too harsh, it’s the goddamned truth. Tim and Jenn never really wanted children, they wanted the idea of children. This perfect family image to sell to their fans/stans. Well guess what, ain’t happening.

I will give Tim credit as he seems to really be picking up the slack with parenting but he also needs to start putting his foot down with Jenn more often. She’s controlling everything and not in a good way.
I agree. They prioritise money and material things. They thought they wanted a child when they couldn't have one. He came along just as they were riding high hosted by Disney and whilst you would have thought that would make their life complete, they seem miserable. Depressed, comfort eating, luxury buying, emotional hole filling miserable behavior. None of us know what kind of parents were really going to be, or how we're going to adapt until after they're born. New mums aren't in control of their bodies and emotions for a while. Most of us take time out, recover physically and work through that adaption phase. They vlogged it and sent it out for comment and scrutiny. They barely paused. They certainly haven't pivoted to parenthood. It's not too late for them. They could take a camera free break and rethink their life choices. They won't.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She really is controlling him. It's sad, actually. I'm not saying the roles should be reversed and he should be controlling her, but there needs to be balance in the relationship and it's plain to see that he bends over backwards to make her happy and avoid conflict with her and he's done it for years - long before Jackson. And we're only seeing a tiny portion of that on camera! Could you imagine what it's like to live with her? 24x7 passive aggressiveness victimhood?

I'm also pretty sure these staycations are more her idea than his. He was perfectly fine going off and filming the parks beforehand without her - even giving us some pretty good in-depth resort tours years' back (which I admittedly DID like watching) so I see no reason to believe why he would be the constant driving force in wanting to drop all this $$$ to stay at the parks to do the same damn thing.

I don't really buy the "can't get a park reservation" excuse either as the need for all these staycations as other vloggers are going and not staying at the resorts. Plus Tim could freely film at Universal, Busch Gardens, LL, SeaWorld, etc. - heck, even go to other attractions or off-the-beaten-path spots like he used to and it wouldn't require a theme park reservation.

I really believe the bulk of this is Jenn wanting to live it up. Which explains why she's always the one to pout about leaving, pout about needing to "decompress," pout about having to go home, etc. and he doesn't vocalize that as much.

Just my rambling Saturday morning two cents. :ROFLMAO:
He even admitted he never sleeps well in hotel beds and Jenn sleeps like a baby... Tim why not live in your house and sleep in your own bed every night? Instead of hotel rooms.
Imagine how Jackson feels sleeping in a crappy pop up crib every night

Reactions: 10
Your post is very spot on.

Jack$on is not being raised in a word rich environment to begin with. They talk AT him rather than TO him.

What we are shown of him at home versus out and about are night and day.
Home = joyful, playful, curious.
Outside the house = bored, indifferent, blank face

We all wish that he is home more to give him stability, a routine and the opportunity to catch up to what other kids his own age are doing.

A last, this won’t happen as T&J won’t pivot their lifestyle to prioritize Jack$on’s growth as a child. Especially FOMO Jenn!

@HereForTheT3a22Tim and Jenn do not care. They care about what is convenient and beneficial for them. And before the semi-stans jump on me saying that’s too harsh, it’s the goddamned truth. Tim and Jenn never really wanted children, they wanted the idea of children. This perfect family image to sell to their fans/stans. Well guess what, ain’t happening.”

THIS! 👏
They are so impatient with Jack$on that I see him afraid to do anything on his own for fear of being admonished by them. He is very tentative in his actions and confused at times.
Jenn (in particular) and Tim need to learn to communicate with little J.

He probably does understand way more than he says, but they never give him the proper chance to express himself. Mrs. I-talks-alot is constantly chattering away. She's been doing this since he was an infant, always filling the air with her thoughts and feelings, imposing them upon him. Her constant use of the word "love" bothered me the most. She has always used it in place of the word "like" and would form it as a question to modify how he thought. "Do you Love the Princess Buddy? Waive!" If she could just zip those lips and observe her child for a day she'd learn so much. Not to mention having a parent who won't let you express yourself has to be emotionally upsetting and stressful.

I hate this comparison as Little J is NOT a pet, despite being treated like one much of the time, but dog trainers do not train the animal, they train the owner.

Jenn and Tim need training.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
View attachment 646089

I'm immature this image made me chuckle for obvious reasons.
Tits for days, both front and back.

I'm down for some fun juvenile laughs (my kids made me this way, LOL) but missing it here. Are those balloons?

Her clevage. OMG. Those girls have to be hurting her back.
They are hurting my back just looking at them. I’m large chested but it’s all about the right supportive bra and proper posture.

Reactions: 5
I'm down for some fun juvenile laughs (my kids made me this way, LOL) but missing it here. Are those balloons?

Her clevage. OMG. Those girls have to be hurting her back.
I just thought the saying on the board was referring to her "girls" as you put it. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just thought the saying on the board was referring to her "girls" as you put it. :LOL:
okay 🤣 ... I'm an idiot as that was my first thought too, but over-analyzed it.

For Little J, absolutely, the milk bar is open! Magical. (He's weaned now?)

Reactions: 2
okay 🤣 ... I'm an idiot as that was my first thought too, but over-analyzed it.

For Little J, absolutely, the milk bar is open! Magical. (He's weaned now?)
Whenever my tits were out like that (rare but unavoidable sometimes with certain cuts of t-shirts) at my sons age he would bang on them like bongos. It was pretty embarrassing especially when I was like in the middle of a conversation while holding him or something. So I adjusted my wardrobe accordingly.

Jenn refuses to accept that she’s not 20 and thin anymore

• Haha
Whenever my tits were out like that (rare but unavoidable sometimes with certain cuts of t-shirts) at my sons age he would bang on them like bongos. It was pretty embarrassing especially when I was like in the middle of a conversation while holding him or something. So I adjusted my wardrobe accordingly.

That's hysterical 🤣 I've seen kids doing that to their moms. Is Little J doing this? He has to be. We see him grabbing at her in some pics.

I had to stop breast feeding my kids just before a year old. One because he was not getting the nutrition he needed from me, the other two as I had to go back to work and pumping/leaking during the work day was not a thing I could manage. Much appreciation to those women would could. Men don't get it, there's a ton of emotions connected to nursing a child, and when we can't be with them to nurse it flips our hearts inside out.

• Heart

OMG I need J$ to do this during an intro “Todaaaaayyy…. Titty titty bam bam!!!!!” 😂

The fact that they can’t/won’t put a video out in a timely fashion should be more than Enough reason to keep them off anybody’s media list.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw Tim last night at EPCOT…. All I’m going to say is: if I were Jenn, I’d step my game up, especially if he’s going to be going to the parks solo.
Whoever brought up the price of the GF.. He (Tim) told a friend of mine they extended one more night! Checking out 7/4. That’s a CRAZY amount of money
Edit to add: Today they will be at AK. If I go to the parks 5 days per week, no way in hell I’m wasting time going to the parks when I have a room on property. I’m staying on property every second of the day. Im getting my money’s worth

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG I need J$ to do this during an intro “Todaaaaayyy…. Titty titty bam bam!!!!!” 😂

The fact that they can’t/won’t put a video out in a timely fashion should be more than Enough reason to keep them off anybody’s media list.
Whenever I see him referenced as “J$” I think “J-Money”…that should be his rap/musician name and he’ll be a pro on the titty bongos

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.