The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Tim last night at EPCOT…. All I’m going to say is: if I were Jenn, I’d step my game up, especially if he’s going to be going to the parks solo.
Whoever brought up the price of the GF.. He (Tim) told a friend of mine they extended one more night! Checking out 7/4. That’s a CRAZY amount of money
Are you saying Tim looked good? As in hot, handsome, etc.? :unsure:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I will say… he’s not my type but he’s very well groomed, and I can see the “dad bod” thing working in his favor, and he’s got some height on him. He was really neat. Jenn wasn’t there of course but she’s like a slob compared to him.
Edit to add: not one hair was out of place on his head unlike that wife of his.

Reactions: 9
I will say… he’s not my type but he’s very well groomed, and I can see the “dad bod” thing working in his favor, and he’s got some height on him. He was really neat. Jenn wasn’t there of course but she’s like a slob compared to him.
Spill the tea! Where at EPCOT? What time? What'd you guys / or your friend talk about beyond the room stay being extended? ☕;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I guess he went to see Epcot fireworks, but what's the point when the vlog won't be up for days after everyone else.

One of the things that has started to get on my nerves lately is when Tim says something and Jenn replies "yeah yeah yeah". She's been doing it forever but it's now starting to grate on me. Just say it once!

• Heart
One of the things that has started to get on my nerves lately is when Tim says something and Jenn replies "yeah yeah yeah". She's been doing it forever but it's now starting to grate on me. Just say it once!
She says that and "mm-hmm" constantly. I don't think she is actually responding with any meaning, it is her filler response when she really isn't listening to what was just said. Tim does it sometimes too, with "yeah" and "oh yeah" (with eyebrow raise). It drives me bonkers. They just go through the motions on these videos. They do these conversational videos but there is zero engagement when they talk parks/resorts stuff, especially. Watch how Jenn always says "mm-hmm" when Tim talks in intros or outros.

Reactions: 11
If he closed his mouth and didn’t do that awful smile I’d still do him. Providing he treated me to a luxury WDW hotel stay too 😆

it would be a shameful hate duck. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If he closed his mouth and didn’t do that awful smile I’d still do him. Providing he treated me to a luxury WDW hotel stay too 😆

I bet he doesn’t even get a shameful “thank you” duck out of Jenn. All these luxury stays and you know Tim isn’t getting any.

Honestly I’m not sure he wants any of that from Jenn. With the way she appears on camera I’m not positive she showers often 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Aren’t you worried about the lack of bulge?

He’s smooth as a Ken doll down there.

I bet he doesn’t even get a shameful “thank you” duck out of Jenn. All these luxury stays and you know Tim isn’t getting any.

Honestly I’m not sure he wants any of that from Jenn. With the way she appears on camera I’m not positive she showers often 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
He doesn’t seem like the kind to like clean things.

• Wow
  • Sick

He’s smooth as a Ken doll down there.

He doesn’t seem like the kind to like clean things.
I find that hard to believe with how clean and well kept he always looks. And how obsessed he is with J staying clean so he spoon feeds him all the damn time

I think Jenn is the steaming pile of feces parading around as a human

The thing that annoys me the most about their repetitive speaking patterns are Tim’s “it looks kinda good” and Jen’s constant “oh is it?!” “Oh really???”. Among many others, but once I hear those, I get so instantly annoyed.

The thing that annoys me the most about their repetitive speaking patterns are Tim’s “it looks kinda good” and Jen’s constant “oh is it?!” “Oh really???”. Among many others, but once I hear those, I get so instantly annoyed.
And the weird thing is is they never used to talk like that pre-Disney, pre-hosted, pre-gosh, darn golly gee ding dang! and all that.
For the most part (aside from Tim acting high or hungover at times), their manner of speaking was pretty normal and I don't remember all of these repetitive word choices, LLlllllLlll, phrases or other speech patterns.

I find that hard to believe with how clean and well kept he always looks. And how obsessed he is with J staying clean so he spoon feeds him all the damn time

I think Jenn is the steaming pile of feces parading around as a human
Interesting. I always thought the spoon fed thing was a control thing and not related to messiness or whatnot because they both seem like such slobs. I also don’t watch the videos any more so maybe this has changed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Interesting. I always thought the spoon fed thing was a control thing and not related to messiness or whatnot because they both seem like such slobs. I also don’t watch the videos any more so maybe this has changed 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t know maybe I’m wrong but I’ve always seen Tim very concerned with his hair and beard (there was a little while there where his beard was a hot mess). I’ll admit I’ve been guilty of feeding our son to avoid him getting covered in whatever we were eating especially if we were out and I forgot a change of clothes

but like I said, maybe I’m off here

Reactions: 4
A theory popped into my head the other day about their messiness / slobs vs. how Tim dresses vs. how Jenn dresses.

While I know that they tended to always live in messy ass houses, I started to wonder if Tim actually *would* try and clean, tidy, organize, etc. and she'd just go and duck it all up again with crap everywhere (Exhibit A: Remember the bras hanging drying in clear view of where she was filming?) - OR she'd whine and demand his attention elsewhere (i.e. "let's go out..." "I want to watch TV..." "I don't want to do that today LLLLLlllllLlll..."

After awhile, he then learned just to live with it.

It's just so strange to me that someone who would take so much care in their appearance - in that he is always way more put together than she is - would somehow also be a utter slob around the house.

That leads me to wonder if he simply gave up over the years on trying to keep a clean house and psychologically he realizes the ONLY thing he CAN control is HIS appearance in keeping it neat. :unsure:

(edited to add: of course, that doesn't explain the shelf in the garage...but what if he's tried to start fixing it and she just butts in and stops him for whatever reason, i.e. she needs to take a nap :ROFLMAO: )

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t know maybe I’m wrong but I’ve always seen Tim very concerned with his hair and beard (there was a little while there where his beard was a hot mess). I’ll admit I’ve been guilty of feeding our son to avoid him getting covered in whatever we were eating especially if we were out and I forgot a change of clothes

but like I said, maybe I’m off here
Either way, looking at where he does stick it I would say a clean hole is not a dealbreaker 😂

A theory popped into my head the other day about their messiness / slobs vs. how Tim dresses vs. how Jenn dresses.

While I know that they tended to always live in messy ass houses, I started to wonder if Tim actually *would* try and clean, tidy, organize, etc. and she'd just go and duck it all up again with crap everywhere (Exhibit A: Remember the bras hanging drying in clear view of where she was filming?) - OR she'd whine and demand his attention elsewhere (i.e. "let's go out..." "I want to watch TV..." "I don't want to do that today LLLLLlllllLlll..."

After awhile, he then learned just to live with it.

It's just so strange to me that someone who would take so much care in their appearance - in that he is always way more put together than she is - would somehow also be a utter slob around the house.

That leads me to wonder if he simply gave up over the years on trying to keep a clean house and psychologically he realizes the ONLY thing he CAN control is HIS appearance in keeping it neat. :unsure:
I think you might have something here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.