Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seven Deadly Sins

Long time lurker, first time poster. You guys are hysterical .... I literally laugh out loud at some of your comments!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I was never a stan, but I used to enjoy watching the TTT. Things very subtly started feeling off to me back in late 2016/early 2017. In a matter of months they made very expensive improvements to their mold covered house in Sanford ..... all new windows & doors, whole house A/C, a new fence. I know people make home improvements but it felt off to me; they suddenly had all this cash to throw around. Also, it was weird that they'd have friends around for a while but then you'd never see them again.

Then, of course, in 2018 was the top secret move to the McMansion. After that, it was all the crap that you tattlers have talked about - how they treated Bandit, the miracle pregnancy with all the drama and lying that went along with it, taking YEARS to open mail from viewers, how they use Jack$on as a prop and how they are failing at being parents, the lying and deceit etc etc etc. And now all these freakin' staycations and stuffing their faces. It is SO offputting!!!

I try not to watch their videos and just get updates here but then when I read all your hilarious comments I have to go see the $hit$how for myself!

And since this is such a momentus occasion, my first post, I decided to have a glass of wine. It's been 2 years since I've had one. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

scoker

Chatty Member
Tim: “Jackson is in this phase where he won’t eat unless he physically does it himself. So..”

It’s not a phase Tim. This is how it’s supposed to be. Little dude went on a hunger strike to get some rights. Tiny civil disobedience.

Reactions: 38

TAC123

Why do they need dessert at every single LUNCH and DINNER??? Who does that? They eat like it's their (12th) birthday every singe day! At Narcoosee's Jenn saying because this is a monumentous, special occasion she's going to celebrate for the 1st time in two years with some wine (umm okay) is hilarious on so many levels. YOU STAY IN RESORTS EVERY WEEK, Jesus Christ. A momentous occasion would be her eating a salad (NO DESSERT) cleaning her house, bathing her child and sleeping in her own bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Granite dog

VIP Member
It is 9:30am Eastern time. Guess that Jenn is still sleeping. When she wakes up, probably around 11am to noon...............has a comment that needs to be deleted.

Screenshot 2021-07-05 9.32.24 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

quietcandy

VIP Member
LMAO I got shadowbanned on their reddit for pointing out if they were truly invited out by disney they did not properly disclose their invite out per FTC regulations :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: I'm gonna go ahead and say that's 100% proof to me that they were not in fact invited out by Disney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Galorious

VIP Member
Exactly. If he was invited, he would show the media event, the desserts, where he stood. maybe a little of the event before the fireworks began. I also went back to the vlog, and he's walking around to find a spot, as in not in their selected area. It's strange to say he was invited, but then doesn't disclose or show anything, when every other time they showed a little of the event. I guess we will see for the 50th if they are indeed on the media list or not.
Someone saw him outside in the rain, his wee face screwed up as he pushed it against the window like a wee beggar boy as they all sat in the warm glow of Mickey's love, scarfing their chocolate covered strawberries. Suddenly, a generous soul rose to their feet and took pity on the strange looking beggar with the wonky eye and strangely swollen belly and invited him in to share their bounty. They listened to his sad tale of being cast out by the mouse, his worry of not being able to feed 6 hungry mouths.. Him, his child and his wife who ate for 4. He told them of his fear of freezing to death in the cold, harsh Florida winter as he only had an ugly Gucci sweater and 2 Columbia women's jackets to keep him warm. So low had he stooped that they even had to sleep in the slums of the Art of Animation resort! Oh the inhumanity. His saviours heard his pleas and bestowed on him a spare media pass, thereby saving him from the succubus that plagued his existence...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
View attachment 651198View attachment 651199
He was in the dessert area too. And near the food. So it’s definitely weird that they didn’t put it in. Just weird all around and the reason they gave us really silly and shows they don’t think much of their viewers if it turns out to be true.
I‘m going to start a rumor. Tim went to the dessert party, got the to go cupcake but ate it before going back to the GF. Jenn was so enraged at missing out on a sugary treat that she refused to include any mention of the dessert party in the video. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

GemGem81

My 8 year old son has autism and is primarily non-verbal. We were starting to grow worried when he was around 18 months old and not saying anything... And I feel a bit worried watching Jackson at this age too. Jackson’s understanding is excellent though - he responds appropriately when Jen asks for a hug, for example.

Honestly, if they have half the worries that my husband and I had, I feel devastated for them. It’s really, really tough to worry about your child’s development. Back then, it was hard enough to talk about my concerns with my husband, let alone having hundreds of thousands of viewers on YouTube with opinions.

That being said, I hope they start to do some research or talk to someone about it soon, if they are worried. I desperately want to give Jen some tips... Like when Jackson asks, “What’s this?” Just say, “Necklace. That’s my necklace!” Not “That’s my necklace, buddy. I love it so much and it says Jackson on it.” Way too much!! Tiny, short, repetitive sentences are so important. And she answers for him all the time. Like when Tim says, “Can you say thank you?” She immediately says, “Thank you Daddy!”

I totally get it. It’s really hard hearing those gaps when there should be speech, especially on camera with others watching. I hope they give him a chance to speak when they’re not filming.

Anyway. That’s my speech thoughts for the day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Orangebird

Please excuse my terrible picture quality.... but might I just say that this outfit is atrocious. Also.... Jenn, please stop wearing the biking shorts and Tim's t-shirts. It's not flattering or thinning and those sandals need burned. 😂😂😂
I'm 5ft 9in but built quite differently than Jenn... having said that, I will occasionally steal my husband's t-shirts and they are XL, which is a necessity for a couple things I have (😂) but not my waist. I think that Jenn needs to go up a size in shirts to necessitate her waist and not her girls.... and also something that comes down to cover her ever increasing ass... aaaannndddd the shorts she has on makes her thighs look massive. That's my two cents 😂😂😂😂
Here…since Jen seems to need some help getting dressed I made her an easy decision tree. Seems like most adults already know this but since she is struggling I thought I’d help clear it up for her.
1EA56FA7-DEE6-403D-830D-EE8BFD6C10B8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Sure sure Timmy. 2 dinners quit breast feeding 6 months ago. We have seen the wine on other videos, but hey we all collectively must be seeing things.
And no just stating there is a media event is not enough- it does not imply you were invited. Not once did he thank Disney & he refused to show the entire show as not to be able to monetize it. All other vloggers showed the entire thing.

These two are the worst grifters/liars ever.
Who would like to send Josh DeMaro a tweet of Timmy redneck & his 2 chainz?

Reactions: 26