The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit late, but it's time for a new thread nonetheless.

This title comes courtesy of @Love_the_kitz borrowing from a great Dire Straits song.

How late will Jenn get the Fireworks Vlog up?

Will Tim game the system telling us Disney invited him out or that he pleaded for someone to add him as their Plus 1?

When will Jackpot revolt against his bear of a Mom?

Why did they keep the Chevy if Timbo has to call an Uber to and from the Tesla Dealership because Jennbo can only drive a golf cart when her anxiety suits her?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hows that Office looking Jenn? :p

View attachment 645231
Holy tit…again…I’m at a loss for words. How in the duck does a person who has NOTHING going on in her day not have time to tidy ONE room.

I also CANNOT believe that Tim had to UBER to and from the Tesla dealership

Jenn you’ve sunk to a whole new low as far as being a human being

I’m now convinced you are literally a 180 lb (I’m being generous with her weight) piece of tit parading around wearing a human suit.

Reactions: 13
“Seriously though, PagingMrSweaty is GOLD.”

In all fairness there are some things a person can’t control physically. My eyes aren’t the same size. One is larger than the other.
Is it fair and kind to make fun of people’s physical deficiencies?

Now J2D, where currently it’s difficult to tell her front from her back (both have cleavage), can change her body by controlling what goes into her mouth. She is fair game.

Hey @peteykirch. Can you amend the title to include # for #30?

In all fairness there are some things a person can’t control physically. My eyes aren’t the same size. One is larger than the other.

Now J2D, where currently it’s difficult to tell her front from her back (both have cleavage), can change her body by controlling what goes into her mouth. She is fair game.

Oh here we go again. :rolleyes:

@HereForTheT3a22, look out.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, PMM can also change his body by controlling what he puts in his mouth. Correct?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

He’s not just sweaty because he’s genetically predisposed to being sweaty. He’s sweaty because he eats like trash, drinks too much alcohol (I love a good adult beverage but goddamn it man), and wears long sleeved black spirit jerseys in the summer heat of Florida. I’m not even picking on his weight, some people cannot control being heavy set. All the guy needs to do is buy a neck fan or one of those cooling towels and he would be in good shape…I mean not good shape physically just not a sweaty mess

Reactions: 15
So can we assume now That Brooke Gave the =1 after she was stood next to Dim and was seen before the event at Grand Floridian?

Reactions: 4
Hows that Office looking Jenn? :p

View attachment 645231
😳 And why do they block off rooms with stacked bins and in this pic a piece of furniture.

News flash! JJ is old enough that he can climb on and over any of these. He is fully mobile in an environment that is not childproof!
Next thing we hear is that he got hurt cause what he was climbing on fell on top of him!!! 😬

Reactions: 6
Do the clowns have a pediatrician for Jackson? When I had questions or concerns I would call our pediatrician for help, guidance and an appt to follow. Why are they asking their YouTube followers for advice about raising their son? SMH! read a book! Ask professionals!
at this point I would be concerned with his lack of speech for sure.

Reactions: 10
He’s not just sweaty because he’s genetically predisposed to being sweaty. He’s sweaty because he eats like trash, drinks too much alcohol (I love a good adult beverage but goddamn it man), and wears long sleeved black spirit jerseys in the summer heat of Florida. I’m not even picking on his weight, some people cannot control being heavy set. All the guy needs to do is buy a neck fan or one of those cooling towels and he would be in good shape…I mean not good shape physically just not a sweaty mess
Yes - this.

And if peeps can bash Jenn for her weight gain and mock her and / or say she's approaching a size 20 and / or requiring gastric surgery, then we can make a similar observation about PMM's weight and / or sweating.

I guarantee if he'd drop some weight, he'd not sweat as profusely and be more comfortable in the parks. (and I cannot wrap my head around the black spirit jersey choice) His face is always also beet red - which is not good.

No one should excuse his eating habits as being OK because they're not normal and not healthy and if some folks on here are stans of his, I'd be concerned for him in that regard, not excusing him. It's not normal to eat so much food at a buffet or order food on top of more food at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

And while it's true that some people have metabolic issues (by BIL being one of them and he's even bigger than PMM!), I've seen pics of Nate younger and he was less weight than he is now. I hope, for his sake (even if I'm not a fan), he can drop some weight and be healthier.

(note that this is not directed to you, @HereForTheT3a22, just piggybacking off your comment ;))

• Heart
Reactions: 11
News flash! JJ is old enough that he can climb on and over any of these. He is fully mobile in an environment that is not childproof!
Right! He can easily climb over or under that to get into stuff in that “office.” They are just lucky he hasn’t gotten really hurt yet because of their negligence.

Sadly I cannot edit the thread title, I can only edit my post.

Reactions: 1
Oh here we go again. :rolleyes:

@HereForTheT3a22, look out.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, PMM can also change his body by controlling what he puts in his mouth. Correct?
In Jenn’s words: Are you sure?? 😂

No seriously, you are allowed to your own opinion. I wasn’t trying to start anything. I haven’t met Nate and don’t know if he has a medical issue that causes him to sweat so easily. I just wanted to make that point.

But if his diet is the sole reason for his sweats I get where you are coming from.

I got a pin today for my 648 birth month celebration ! Yah me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sadly I cannot edit the thread title, I can only edit my post.
When I did a new thread someone wasn't happy that I used Jackson's name in it, so I asked for it to be changed and they changed it. I asked the mods if they could do this thread change. We will see if they do.

Reactions: 1
In Jenn’s words: Are you sure?? 😂

No seriously, you are allowed to your own opinion. I wasn’t trying to start anything. I haven’t met Nate and don’t know if he has a medical issue that causes him to sweat so easily. I just wanted to make that point.

But if his diet is the sole reason for his sweats I get where you are coming from.
Tim can't control his eye either, yet we've all joked about it, haven't we?

I was simply liking @HereForTheT3a22's newest name for PMM.

You're the one that immediately started with - Is it fair and kind to make fun of people’s physical deficiencies? - so, forgive me if I presumed you actually were simply allowing me to have an opinion of liking a name for someone. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Do the clowns have a pediatrician for Jackson? When I had questions or concerns I would call our pediatrician for help, guidance and an appt to follow. Why are they asking their YouTube followers for advice about raising their son? SMH! read a book! Ask professionals!
at this point I would be concerned with his lack of speech for sure.
But Jenn knows more than the pediatrician, don’t ya know!
Didn’t she diagnose JJ with a dairy intolerance? Yet while still breastfeeding him she consumed milk, cheese, sour cream and lots of ice cream.
It later turned out that he had a stomach virus.
After the doctor’s appointment they headed to WBG in DS and ordered him meatballs in a tomato sauce. The ideal food when one has a stomach virus. 😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I simply do not understand why Jenn constantly leaves in footage of herself repeating stuff that Tim has already mentioned or gone over. It’s so damn repetitive it’s ridiculous. Today’s vlog explaining the poster board that Tim just talked about a week ago?! I love how his response is just “yeah”. Like come on.

Reactions: 8
Tim can't control his eye either, yet we've all joked about it, haven't we?
Others have.
And I was under the impression that Tim had a medical condition that he was ignoring and the eye was getting worse and worse. Some people were posting out of concern. Others just called it a wonky eye.

This is a gossip thread. Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion. No one is right or wrong. We should be allowed to voice our own POVs without feeling we are being censored (unless you’re a stan 😂😆😂) or ganged up on. You all have my respect. Kindly return the favor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.