The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching this snooze fest, er, I mean today’s home vlog. Don’t these two dick farts realize how much happier that sweet child is when he’s at home??? My God, get a clue you idiots and try putting your child first more often.

Edited to add: It would be great to see this child eat a vegetable every now and then - instead of the sugary, salty garbage they keep feeding him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Others have.
And I was under the impression that Tim had a medical condition that he was ignoring and the eye was getting worse and worse. Some people were posting out of concern. Others just called it a wonky eye.

This is a gossip thread. Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion. No one is right or wrong. We should be allowed to voice our own POVs without feeling we are being censored (unless you’re a stan 😂😆😂) or ganged up on. You all have my respect. Kindly return the favor.
OMG :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Watching this snooze fest, er, I mean today’s home vlog. Don’t these two dick farts realize how much happier that sweet child is when he’s at home??? My God, get a clue you idiots and try putting your child first more often.

Edited to add: It would be great to see this child eat a vegetable every now and then - instead of the sugary, salty garbage they keep feeding him.
DICK FARTS
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

With that I am officially DECEASED and signing off to make dinner…not from a box with a recipe and using my motherfucking BRAIN…hear that JennBo??? Dinners come without the assistance of a box

• Haha
Reactions: 10
DICK FARTS
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

With that I am officially DECEASED and signing off to make dinner…not from a box with a recipe and using my motherfucking BRAIN…hear that JennBo??? Dinners come without the assistance of a box
Meatloaf?

• Haha
Meatloaf?
🤣🤣🤣 inspired by JennBo?? NEVER!!

Greek Yogurt Marinated Chicken and lemony quinoa with roasted zucchini 🤣🤣🤣

I do love and make a mean meatloaf but I would never give Jenn/Tim the satisfaction of inspiring a meal 🤣

Yes - this.

And if peeps can bash Jenn for her weight gain and mock her and / or say she's approaching a size 20 and / or requiring gastric surgery, then we can make a similar observation about PMM's weight and / or sweating.

I guarantee if he'd drop some weight, he'd not sweat as profusely and be more comfortable in the parks. (and I cannot wrap my head around the black spirit jersey choice) His face is always also beet red - which is not good.

No one should excuse his eating habits as being OK because they're not normal and not healthy and if some folks on here are stans of his, I'd be concerned for him in that regard, not excusing him. It's not normal to eat so much food at a buffet or order food on top of more food at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

And while it's true that some people have metabolic issues (by BIL being one of them and he's even bigger than PMM!), I've seen pics of Nate younger and he was less weight than he is now. I hope, for his sake (even if I'm not a fan), he can drop some weight and be healthier.

(note that this is not directed to you, @HereForTheT3a22, just piggybacking off your comment ;))
And before I leave I agree with all you’ve said. His eating habits are JUST AS BAD if not worse than the Trackers.

He literally layers alcohol, desserts, and fatty/meaty meals nearly every single day. I’m not by any means saying alcohol is the problem. I enjoy getting LOADED on occasion 🤣🤣 but he drinks quite a bit every single day…

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I know this has been discussed here before but “How we entertain our toddler at home” should absolutely be flagged as “content for kids”

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I simply do not understand why Jenn constantly leaves in footage of herself repeating stuff that Tim has already mentioned or gone over. It’s so damn repetitive it’s ridiculous. Today’s vlog explaining the poster board that Tim just talked about a week ago?! I love how his response is just “yeah”. Like come on.
Because that would actually be work to edit that stuff out. How can she do that much work between 4 to 5 meals a day, naps and the 12 hours of real housewives?

Her editing is absolute garbage, yet somehow it takes all day.

Why couldn’t she spend an hour this morning doing the fireworks video. Get up at 8, work for an hour on it, it’s uploaded by 10am. Hell she could have cut most of the useless tit TTP likely filmed and just uploaded a video of the fireworks, with another video to follow up with more about the dessert party and other stuff, along with the fireworks again.

One day of shooting….2 videos.

Reactions: 11
Can I just say that I’m shocked that ResortTV1 didn’t get a media pass for this with the amount of people watching them. Shocked. I searched the people who were live and no one had more than 1500 watching let alone 21000. Plus they always have great things to say about Disney, universal whatever. I have never heard anything close to derogatory out of their mouths aside from not caring for a food item.
Media pass or not, it was quite lucrative for them. Per Playboard stats, they made over $2200 in Superchats on July 1st.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Towards the end of their latest video.......... Jenn says that when they get back from a Staycation they like to take a day to decompress and not really do anything.

Fooled me, they really don't do anything every single day of the year.................all 365 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Would be hilarious if Timbo botched the fireworks filming and they package it as sensory friendly like they did before.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Towards the end of their latest video.......... Jenn says that when they get back from a Staycation they like to take a day to decompress and not really do anything.

Fooled me, they really don't do anything every single day of the year.................all 365 days.
She has jet lag from the 20 min drive. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They are just so dumb. They have to take a vacation from their staycation please, give me a freaking break ya stupid B. Your life is a vacation/staycation. Poor Jackpot looks like a ragamuffin, cut his dam hair .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hows that Office looking Jenn? :p

View attachment 645231
PSA to Tims mom!!!!!

please stop buying them box loads of crap, they then have to keep and store everything forever!!!! Because they are hoarders.

Have they ever donated anything in their lives?

Do the clowns have a pediatrician for Jackson? When I had questions or concerns I would call our pediatrician for help, guidance and an appt to follow. Why are they asking their YouTube followers for advice about raising their son? SMH! read a book! Ask professionals!
at this point I would be concerned with his lack of speech for sure.
yeah he’s 1.5 years old and can ONLY say ‘Ut Dis’ :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It's a good thing Jenn has that expensive vanity with special lighting - you need that when you draw your eyebrows on with a sharpie. How are they always so uneven and misshapen?!
2021-07-02 (2).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Holy tit…again…I’m at a loss for words. How in the duck does a person who has NOTHING going on in her day not have time to tidy ONE room.

I also CANNOT believe that Tim had to UBER to and from the Tesla dealership

Jenn you’ve sunk to a whole new low as far as being a human being

I’m now convinced you are literally a 180 lb (I’m being generous with her weight) piece of tit parading around wearing a human suit.
I wasn’t able to reply on the last thread… I could see how watching your dad choke would affect how you eat. I hope it got better over time.

And so gross that their office looks like that. They don’t have normal jobs. They don’t have commutes. They have one seemingly calm laid back kid. They aren’t running to after school sports every night of the week. If it wasn’t for all of these unnecessary staycations they could have that room cleaned up in an hour or 2.

• Heart
Just a comment about the pillow thing- it is not unusual for parents these days to delay giving their kids pillows. My first son didn't get one until he was almost 2, and I know some parents who wait until 3. It's not recommended at all for kids under 1, and some pediatricians say that if a kid is used to not sleeping with one, then just roll with it until they are in a bigger bed.
I don't really care one way or another, but most parents I know didn't introduce a pillow before age 2. When I think about it, it sounds strange, but whatever!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.