The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t able to reply on the last thread… I could see how watching your dad choke would affect how you eat. I hope it got better over time.

And so gross that their office looks like that. They don’t have normal jobs. They don’t have commutes. They have one seemingly calm laid back kid. They aren’t running to after school sports every night of the week. If it wasn’t for all of these unnecessary staycations they could have that room cleaned up in an hour or 2.
Omg exactly I raised a child it’s called pick that tit up ya ass .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is loads of new members in this thread, wonder what they’re doing to piss everyone off so they’re coming here to vent?... oh yeah the endless vacations while also owning a house most would die for!

They are like 2 strangers that happen to be near each other on a bus.
One eyebrow has gone to the corner shop and the other one is coming back with the change (as we say here) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Towards the end of their latest video.......... Jenn says that when they get back from a Staycation they like to take a day to decompress and not really do anything.

Fooled me, they really don't do anything every single day of the year.................all 365 days.
Is that decompression or flatulence?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Off topic

Amber Heard has a baby.... Jackpot finally has competition in the 'poor kid' category. Seriously she's even more fucked up than Jenn.

Reactions: 6
PSA to Tims mom!!!!!

please stop buying them box loads of crap, they then have to keep and store everything forever!!!! Because they are hoarders.

Have they ever donated anything in their lives?

yeah he’s 1.5 years old and can ONLY say ‘Ut Dis’ :(
Correction: He's 1 year 7 months old and he's got a button to prove it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Claims he’s been waking up at 5 am and rides the bike. Ok Timmy tight pants, but your screaming shirt buttons beg to differ!
He would have to work out for hours to burn enough calories to actually counteract what he's shoving in his mouth and lose weight. Until he stops eating the way he does he'll only slow the weight gain or maaaybe maintain his current weight. It's much easier to drop weight when you adjust your eating habits. It's also much harder to do that, though.

Reactions: 5
My 8 year old son has autism and is primarily non-verbal. We were starting to grow worried when he was around 18 months old and not saying anything... And I feel a bit worried watching Jackson at this age too. Jackson’s understanding is excellent though - he responds appropriately when Jen asks for a hug, for example.

Honestly, if they have half the worries that my husband and I had, I feel devastated for them. It’s really, really tough to worry about your child’s development. Back then, it was hard enough to talk about my concerns with my husband, let alone having hundreds of thousands of viewers on YouTube with opinions.

That being said, I hope they start to do some research or talk to someone about it soon, if they are worried. I desperately want to give Jen some tips... Like when Jackson asks, “What’s this?” Just say, “Necklace. That’s my necklace!” Not “That’s my necklace, buddy. I love it so much and it says Jackson on it.” Way too much!! Tiny, short, repetitive sentences are so important. And she answers for him all the time. Like when Tim says, “Can you say thank you?” She immediately says, “Thank you Daddy!”

I totally get it. It’s really hard hearing those gaps when there should be speech, especially on camera with others watching. I hope they give him a chance to speak when they’re not filming.

Anyway. That’s my speech thoughts for the day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Off topic

Amber Heard has a baby.... Jackpot finally has competition in the 'poor kid' category. Seriously she's even more fucked up than Jenn.
I’m surprised Jenn didn’t think of hiring a surrogate to preserve her “girlish figure”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But in all seriousness though, don’t get any ideas Jenn. You aren’t that special.

My 8 year old son has autism and is primarily non-verbal. We were starting to grow worried when he was around 18 months old and not saying anything... And I feel a bit worried watching Jackson at this age too. Jackson’s understanding is excellent though - he responds appropriately when Jen asks for a hug, for example.

Honestly, if they have half the worries that my husband and I had, I feel devastated for them. It’s really, really tough to worry about your child’s development. Back then, it was hard enough to talk about my concerns with my husband, let alone having hundreds of thousands of viewers on YouTube with opinions.

That being said, I hope they start to do some research or talk to someone about it soon, if they are worried. I desperately want to give Jen some tips... Like when Jackson asks, “What’s this?” Just say, “Necklace. That’s my necklace!” Not “That’s my necklace, buddy. I love it so much and it says Jackson on it.” Way too much!! Tiny, short, repetitive sentences are so important. And she answers for him all the time. Like when Tim says, “Can you say thank you?” She immediately says, “Thank you Daddy!”

I totally get it. It’s really hard hearing those gaps when there should be speech, especially on camera with others watching. I hope they give him a chance to speak when they’re not filming.

But you are a concerned parent.

That’s where you and the Trackers differ.

They are only concerned with clicks, views, hot dogs, status, and cash.

If they truly cared about J’s wellbeing they would only show him occasionally or not at all. They would spend less time hopping from resort to resort and more time making their home a place where the 3 of them could enjoy on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Great post!
Tim and Jenn please read this and follow the instructions then your son can learn to talk.

Reactions: 6
Alright it's almost July 4th at Disney and you know what that means...

Betting lines are open folks...

Vlog topic:
Jackpot 1st Haircut at Harmony 1 to 1
Views for this
250,000 - 10 to 1
500,000 - 500 to 1
1 million + 100,000

Rekindling their one way friendship with Jim and Nicole - 700 to 1

Tim alone - 100 to 1

Home only vlog - 200 to 1
Parley with decompression 8 to 1

Lazy live Stream - 1,000 to 1

Festival vlog - 50,000 to 1 (Off the board until fall)

Theme park vlog - 1 to 3

#Hosted Staycation - 2 to 1

Staycation vlog - 2 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever topic may be):
Jen says DELICIOUS - 1 to 1

Compulsive lying 1 to 1

Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1

Tim eating a big weiner 2 to 1

Jen eating more than Tim 1 to 1

Jen ordering 2 dinners 1 to 1

Jen complaining 1 to 1

Showing of Jackpot 1 to 1

Tim mispronouncing words - 1 to 1

Tim fixing garage shelf (or anything) - 10,000 to 1

Messy house 5,000 to 1 (They probably won't be home)

Dirty pool 1,000 to 1 (Same as above)

Tim *not* ordering a burger 25,000 to 1

Jen *not* ordering Seafood - 100,000 to 1

**Videoing exercise equipment is not using exercise equipment **
Using exercise equipment 2,500,000 to 1

Jen gets a new sponsor from Weight Watchers - 300,000 to 1

Jen fixes lumpy eyebrows - 10,000 to 1

Vlog over 300 miles from their home - 250,000 to 1

Tim announces he is gay - 2 to 1

Back on Disney and Universal media lists 7,000,000 to 1

Fat back Jen in vlog - 750 to 1

If they truly cared about J’s wellbeing they would only show him occasionally or not at all. They would spend less time hopping from resort to resort and more time making their home a place where the 3 of them could enjoy on a daily basis.
THIS. So very very true! 👏

I really wish they never put him in the vlogs to begin with.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
THIS. So very very true! 👏

I really wish they never put him in the vlogs to begin with.
Right? I mean I know some posters come here with the best of intentions sharing their stories but let’s all just be bleeping honest.

Tim and Jenn do not care. They care about what is convenient and beneficial for them. And before the semi-stans jump on me saying that’s too harsh, it’s the goddamned truth. Tim and Jenn never really wanted children, they wanted the idea of children. This perfect family image to sell to their fans/stans. Well guess what, ain’t happening.

I will give Tim credit as he seems to really be picking up the slack with parenting but he also needs to start putting his foot down with Jenn more often. She’s controlling everything and not in a good way.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel a bit worried watching Jackson at this age too. Jackson’s understanding is excellent though - he responds appropriately when Jen asks for a hug, for example.

Your post is very spot on.

Jack$on is not being raised in a word rich environment to begin with. They talk AT him rather than TO him.

What we are shown of him at home versus out and about are night and day.
Home = joyful, playful, curious.
Outside the house = bored, indifferent, blank face

We all wish that he is home more to give him stability, a routine and the opportunity to catch up to what other kids his own age are doing.

A last, this won’t happen as T&J won’t pivot their lifestyle to prioritize Jack$on’s growth as a child. Especially FOMO Jenn!

@HereForTheT3a22Tim and Jenn do not care. They care about what is convenient and beneficial for them. And before the semi-stans jump on me saying that’s too harsh, it’s the goddamned truth. Tim and Jenn never really wanted children, they wanted the idea of children. This perfect family image to sell to their fans/stans. Well guess what, ain’t happening.”

THIS! 👏
They are so impatient with Jack$on that I see him afraid to do anything on his own for fear of being admonished by them. He is very tentative in his actions and confused at times.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Maybe another reason they don't delete or private old videos is it helps the argument they aren't kid focused? Only what a couple of hundred out of their 4,000+ videos have their son in it. I know it is an incredibly weak argument and I too am in the camp the kid should be allowed to grow up off camera.

I did find a notice or post somewhere here that adding new wiki entries is disabled for now. And really a lot of TTT stuff would have to be marked as rumors anyway if we did create a wiki for them.

Reactions: 1
Right? I mean I know some posters come here with the best of intentions sharing their stories but let’s all just be bleeping honest.

Tim and Jenn do not care. They care about what is convenient and beneficial for them. And before the semi-stans jump on me saying that’s too harsh, it’s the goddamned truth. Tim and Jenn never really wanted children, they wanted the idea of children. This perfect family image to sell to their fans/stans. Well guess what, ain’t happening.

I will give Tim credit as he seems to really be picking up the slack with parenting but he also needs to start putting his foot down with Jenn more often. She’s controlling everything and not in a good way.
She really is controlling him. It's sad, actually. I'm not saying the roles should be reversed and he should be controlling her, but there needs to be balance in the relationship and it's plain to see that he bends over backwards to make her happy and avoid conflict with her and he's done it for years - long before Jackson. And we're only seeing a tiny portion of that on camera! Could you imagine what it's like to live with her? 24x7 passive aggressiveness victimhood?

I'm also pretty sure these staycations are more her idea than his. He was perfectly fine going off and filming the parks beforehand without her - even giving us some pretty good in-depth resort tours years' back (which I admittedly DID like watching) so I see no reason to believe why he would be the constant driving force in wanting to drop all this $$$ to stay at the parks to do the same damn thing.

I don't really buy the "can't get a park reservation" excuse either as the need for all these staycations as other vloggers are going and not staying at the resorts. Plus Tim could freely film at Universal, Busch Gardens, LL, SeaWorld, etc. - heck, even go to other attractions or off-the-beaten-path spots like he used to and it wouldn't require a theme park reservation.

I really believe the bulk of this is Jenn wanting to live it up. Which explains why she's always the one to pout about leaving, pout about needing to "decompress," pout about having to go home, etc. and he doesn't vocalize that as much.

Just my rambling Saturday morning two cents. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey Tim & Jen!

👏 WHEN YOUR KID WALKS ON THEIR OWN ALL THE TIME ITS DETRIMENTAL TO THEIR DEVELOPMENT FOR THEM TO PLAY WITH A WALKER TOY! 👏

AND CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN HOUSE.

Alright it's almost July 4th at Disney and you know what that means...

Betting lines are open folks...

Vlog topic:
Jackpot 1st Haircut at Harmony 1 to 1
Views for this
250,000 - 10 to 1
500,000 - 500 to 1
1 million + 100,000

Rekindling their one way friendship with Jim and Nicole - 700 to 1

Tim alone - 100 to 1

Home only vlog - 200 to 1
Parley with decompression 8 to 1

Lazy live Stream - 1,000 to 1

Festival vlog - 50,000 to 1 (Off the board until fall)

Theme park vlog - 1 to 3

#Hosted Staycation - 2 to 1

Staycation vlog - 2 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever topic may be):
Jen says DELICIOUS - 1 to 1

Compulsive lying 1 to 1

Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1

Tim eating a big weiner 2 to 1

Jen eating more than Tim 1 to 1

Jen ordering 2 dinners 1 to 1

Jen complaining 1 to 1

Showing of Jackpot 1 to 1

Tim mispronouncing words - 1 to 1

Tim fixing garage shelf (or anything) - 10,000 to 1

Messy house 5,000 to 1 (They probably won't be home)

Dirty pool 1,000 to 1 (Same as above)

Tim *not* ordering a burger 25,000 to 1

Jen *not* ordering Seafood - 100,000 to 1

**Videoing exercise equipment is not using exercise equipment **
Using exercise equipment 2,500,000 to 1

Jen gets a new sponsor from Weight Watchers - 300,000 to 1

Jen fixes lumpy eyebrows - 10,000 to 1

Vlog over 300 miles from their home - 250,000 to 1

Tim announces he is gay - 2 to 1

Back on Disney and Universal media lists 7,000,000 to 1

Fat back Jen in vlog - 750 to 1
Yeah but you’re forgetting that they never remember the 4th of July is coming 😆 They probably forget what day it’s on like their debate about what day Christmas is last year 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
She really is controlling him. It's sad, actually. I'm not saying the roles should be reversed and he should be controlling her, but there needs to be balance in the relationship and it's plain to see that he bends over backwards to make her happy and avoid conflict with her and he's done it for years - long before Jackson. And we're only seeing a tiny portion of that on camera! Could you imagine what it's like to live with her? 24x7 passive aggressiveness victimhood?

I'm also pretty sure these staycations are more her idea than his. He was perfectly fine going off and filming the parks beforehand without her - even giving us some pretty good in-depth resort tours years' back (which I admittedly DID like watching) so I see no reason to believe why he would be the constant driving force in wanting to drop all this $$$ to stay at the parks to do the same damn thing.

I don't really buy the "can't get a park reservation" excuse either as the need for all these staycations as other vloggers are going and not staying at the resorts. Plus Tim could freely film at Universal, Busch Gardens, LL, SeaWorld, etc. - heck, even go to other attractions or off-the-beaten-path spots like he used to and it wouldn't require a theme park reservation.

I really believe the bulk of this is Jenn wanting to live it up. Which explains why she's always the one to pout about leaving, pout about needing to "decompress," pout about having to go home, etc. and he doesn't vocalize that as much.

Just my rambling Saturday morning two cents. :ROFLMAO:
Neither one should be controlling the other. Unless someone is doing something detrimental to their health/wellbeing. A relationship shouldn’t be about control, but Jenn LIVES for her ability to manipulate Tim. It’s sad to see the power she holds over him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.