The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he doesn’t even get a shameful “thank you” duck out of Jenn. All these luxury stays and you know Tim isn’t getting any.

Honestly I’m not sure he wants any of that from Jenn. With the way she appears on camera I’m not positive she showers often 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I’m sure she smells like sweat, and hotdog water, but then again he’d probably like that.
I don’t know maybe I’m wrong but I’ve always seen Tim very concerned with his hair and beard (there was a little while there where his beard was a hot mess). I’ll admit I’ve been guilty of feeding our son to avoid him getting covered in whatever we were eating especially if we were out and I forgot a change of clothes

but like I said, maybe I’m off here
that’s how I always viewed it as well. He wants to control or avoid the mess when it comes to Jackson. Tim doesn’t eat ribs because of how messy they are, and that’s the reason he doesn’t eat corn on the cob bc of the mess it leaves in his beard. I believe he also said he likes to eat his wings with a fork bc of the mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A theory popped into my head the other day about their messiness / slobs vs. how Tim dresses vs. how Jenn dresses.

While I know that they tended to always live in messy ass houses, I started to wonder if Tim actually *would* try and clean, tidy, organize, etc. and she'd just go and duck it all up again with crap everywhere (Exhibit A: Remember the bras hanging drying in clear view of where she was filming?) - OR she'd whine and demand his attention elsewhere (i.e. "let's go out..." "I want to watch TV..." "I don't want to do that today LLLLLlllllLlll..."

After awhile, he then learned just to live with it.

It's just so strange to me that someone who would take so much care in their appearance - in that he is always way more put together than she is - would somehow also be a utter slob around the house.

That leads me to wonder if he simply gave up over the years on trying to keep a clean house and psychologically he realizes the ONLY thing he CAN control is HIS appearance in keeping it neat. :unsure:

(edited to add: of course, that doesn't explain the shelf in the garage...but what if he's tried to start fixing it and she just butts in and stops him for whatever reason, i.e. she needs to take a nap :ROFLMAO: )
My in laws are like this. My father in law is insanely clean and she’s a disgusting slob. And I say that being generous. She has dogs that she will let tit/piss all over the carpets and NEVER clean it up.

my father in law (in the time I’ve been married to their son) has straight given up even trying to rectify it. He just spends any time he isn’t at work away from home.

I know Tim and Jenn aren’t at this level of disgusting but I know exactly the type. When he used to try to clean or tidy up, she would say “im napping and the noise is bothering me” or steer his attention elsewhere

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m sure she smells like sweat, and hotdog water, but then again he’d probably like that.

that’s how I always viewed it as well. He wants to control or avoid the mess when it comes to Jackson. Tim doesn’t eat ribs because of how messy they are, and that’s the reason he doesn’t eat corn on the cob bc of the mess it leaves in his beard. I believe he also said he likes to eat his wings with a fork bc of the mess.
Oh that is so nasty :sick:🤣

Also - good memory on the ribs and corn. I forgot about that.

I have to think that if Tim lived by himself, it'd be a relatively cleaner - more normal - place without stuff stacked to the ceiling. Sure, I'd imagine messes here or there, but I'm doubtful it'd be enough that his first choice of where to vlog was on the kitchen floor half the time (cuz it's the only uncluttered spot in the house) 🤣

My in laws are like this. My father in law is insanely clean and she’s a disgusting slob. And I say that being generous. She has dogs that she will let tit/piss all over the carpets and NEVER clean it up.

my father in law (in the time I’ve been married to their son) has straight given up even trying to rectify it. He just spends any time he isn’t at work away from home.

I know Tim and Jenn aren’t at this level of disgusting but I know exactly the type. When he used to try to clean or tidy up, she would say “im napping and the noise is bothering me” or steer his attention elsewhere
OMG. You just described my mother too and what she used to say!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They’re both as bad as each other for mess I think, yeah he may look put together and clean but that’s only because he is absolutely in love with himself.

Reactions: 6
They’re both as bad as each other for mess I think, yeah he may look put together and clean but that’s only because he is absolutely in love with himself.
Yes, Tim loves Tim but I do believe he really does love Jenn and Jackson too.
I think the scale tips a bit toward self love a bit too much there, but that's only the on camera side we see, which is naturally going to show that.

It's painfully clear that Jenn does not even understand what the term love means. I really want to believe she loves Little J, but just as I'm starting to think she's got it, she blows that theory out of the water with something selfish.

Reactions: 6
Yes, Tim loves Tim but I do believe he really does love Jenn and Jackson too.
I think the scale tips a bit toward self love a bit too much there, but that's only the on camera side we see, which is naturally going to show that.

It's painfully clear that Jenn does not even understand what the term love means. I really want to believe she loves Little J, but just as I'm starting to think she's got it, she blows that theory out of the water with something selfish.
Oh he definitely loves them too but I meant in a vain way he thinks he is gorgeous lol

Reactions: 1
I can see Jenn doing that more than Timbo. I bet Jenn is a dead fish in the bedroom she can't be bothered to do anything but lay there.
I mean that’s her modus operandi for daily life so that isn’t surprising.

parenting? Just lay there
Editing? Just lay there
Sex? Just lay there
Staycation? Just lay there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean that’s her modus operandi for daily life so that isn’t surprising.

parenting? Just lay there
Editing? Just lay there
Sex? Just lay there
Staycation? Just lay there
Only time I’ve seen her do any hard work is when she gave birth to Jackson! Lol

• Haha
A theory popped into my head the other day about their messiness / slobs vs. how Tim dresses vs. how Jenn dresses.

While I know that they tended to always live in messy ass houses, I started to wonder if Tim actually *would* try and clean, tidy, organize, etc. and she'd just go and duck it all up again with crap everywhere (Exhibit A: Remember the bras hanging drying in clear view of where she was filming?) - OR she'd whine and demand his attention elsewhere (i.e. "let's go out..." "I want to watch TV..." "I don't want to do that today LLLLLlllllLlll..."

After awhile, he then learned just to live with it.

It's just so strange to me that someone who would take so much care in their appearance - in that he is always way more put together than she is - would somehow also be a utter slob around the house.

That leads me to wonder if he simply gave up over the years on trying to keep a clean house and psychologically he realizes the ONLY thing he CAN control is HIS appearance in keeping it neat. :unsure:

(edited to add: of course, that doesn't explain the shelf in the garage...but what if he's tried to start fixing it and she just butts in and stops him for whatever reason, i.e. she needs to take a nap :ROFLMAO: )
I agree with you (surprise! 🤣). I saw a super old video a month or two ago that popped up and it was Tim attempting to "spring clean," which I think was in the video title. Jenn was "not feeling well" and sleeping all day (🙄) and Tim was wanting to do a bunch of spring cleaning and maintenance tasks. He was trying to clean rooms inside and made a little progress but there was literally clutter all over and it screamed to me that this was Jenn tit he didn't want around. I gotta find that video...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree with you (surprise! 🤣). I saw a super old video a month or two ago that popped up and it was Tim attempting to "spring clean," which I think was in the video title. Jenn was "not feeling well" and sleeping all day (🙄) and Tim was wanting to do a bunch of spring cleaning and maintenance tasks. He was trying to clean rooms inside and made a little progress but there was literally clutter all over and it screamed to me that this was Jenn tit he didn't want around. I gotta find that video...
Aha! Evidence!!!

Great find!!! :love:

She used to cut the grass.

I remember her helping Tim push the car too once but then she said she threw her back out or something and was on the couch for a few days. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 8
And as much as I’m for women empowerment and all that bleeping jazz I think she still milked the whole damn pregnancy/birth.

I feel like if there was a lazy way to give birth Jenn definitely would have opted for it.

she’s an asshole

Reactions: 5
And as much as I’m for women empowerment and all that bleeping jazz I think she still milked the whole damn pregnancy/birth.

I feel like if there was a lazy way to give birth Jenn definitely would have opted for it.

she’s an asshole
The thing that got me was the whole "omg I'm in so much pain" in the hospital parking garage, yet she's OK to sit and chat in the car for almost 5 full minutes yapping calmly about the intense, excruciating Level 10 pain.

Even DH was like - Why aren't they going in already if she's supposedly in that much pain!!??!

Reactions: 10
The thing that got me was the whole "omg I'm in so much pain" in the hospital parking garage, yet she's OK to sit and chat in the car for almost 5 full minutes yapping calmly about the intense, excruciating Level 10 pain.

Even DH was like - Why aren't they going in already if she's supposedly in that much pain!!??!
Yep that’s EXACTLY what I’m talking about. That was just her bilking everyone for every ounce of sympathy they could generate

I’ve given birth and while I understand that EVERY SINGLE experience is different I can’t help but wonder if Jenn was entirely full of tit about her pain and then about her “almost dying”🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I had a fairly quick labor (fortunately) and I didn’t have an epidural because I had a bad experience with a spinal tap in my early 20s but I don’t remember the pain being excruciating. But like I said I know all births are different but I think Jenn is full of tit

Reactions: 3
Yep that’s EXACTLY what I’m talking about. That was just her bilking everyone for every ounce of sympathy they could generate

I’ve given birth and while I understand that EVERY SINGLE experience is different I can’t help but wonder if Jenn was entirely full of tit about her pain and then about her “almost dying”🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I had a fairly quick labor (fortunately) and I didn’t have an epidural because I had a bad experience with a spinal tap in my early 20s but I don’t remember the pain being excruciating. But like I said I know all births are different but I think Jenn is full of tit
Remember the nurse telling her she could be having it much much worse and Jenn saying the nurse was basically lying / not taking her seriously and / or that Jenn wondered if she should have told her her pain level was a higher number ??!?!?!??!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So, I wanted to chime in here on this before the thread moved on from it.

I have worked for a family law attorney for five years now and this has given me an up close, very personal and intimate view of what happens behind the closed doors of couples and their families.

Couples ALWAYS try to put on a good front, usually its not successful or only works for a short amount of time. The truth leaks out in small ways at the beginning, you’ll notice the snide comments or embarrassing the other person in front of friends/family or just general contempt.

The amount of cases that our office receives where our clients will tell us, “I couldn’t leave, you don’t understand what they’re really like. They threatened to take everything from me, to not let me see our children and to make my life miserable. I would have had to start over with nothing, so I stayed until I just couldn’t take it anymore.” I hear this so frequently that I’ve come to expect it in most of our long-term marriage divorce cases.

With all of that being said, I have often wondered if some of these same things are taking place with Tim. He has so much to lose if they were to ever get divorced. I know he’s not perfect, but it often seems like he’s just trying to make it through each day and not upset Jenn. That has to be absolutely miserable.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Remember the nurse telling her she could be having it much much worse and Jenn saying the nurse was basically lying / not taking her seriously and / or that Jenn wondered if she should have told her her pain level was a higher number ??!?!?!??!
Yep!! And I remember looking at my husband being like “was I a giant witch/lunatic when I was pregnant?”
His response? “I wouldn’t be here if you were”

So, I wanted to chime in here on this before the thread moved on from it.

I have worked for a family law attorney for five years now and this has given me an up close, very personal and intimate view of what happens behind the closed doors of couples and their families.

Couples ALWAYS try to put on a good front, usually its not successful or only works for a short amount of time. The truth leaks out in small ways at the beginning, you’ll notice the snide comments or embarrassing the other person in front of friends/family or just general contempt.

The amount of cases that our office receives where our clients will tell us, “I couldn’t leave, you don’t understand what they’re really like. They threatened to take everything from me, to not let me see our children and to make my life miserable. I would have had to start over with nothing, so I stayed until I just couldn’t take it anymore.” I hear this so frequently that I’ve come to expect it in most of our long-term marriage divorce cases.

With all of that being said, I have often wondered if some of these same things are taking place with Tim. He has so much to lose if they were to ever get divorced. I know he’s not perfect, but it often seems like he’s just trying to make it through each day and not upset Jenn. That has to be absolutely miserable.
Really appreciate this opinion as someone who sees the “behind the scenes”

I think you nailed it. I absolutely think that Tim isn’t perfect but he’s STUCK. She’s a witch and everyone can see it and I 100% see her doing that tit where the spouse throws threats in the others face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.