The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest question: Did you just come on here to argue? Because you seem a bit aggressive. We are all friends on this site, no need to pick fights. ❤
The reply has nothing to do with anyone here.

It's a thread about the Tim Tracker's subject lol 🍋

All I will say is if you don't understand it ignore it otherwise if your interested ask for clarification simple as that.

Last edited:
Yeah, that kid definitely doesn’t have a “normal” or I guess relatively normal childhood (and I know a lot of kids have it a lot worse for numerous other reasons), but being dragged to theme parks multiple days a week for sure ain’t your average childhood experience. He’ll perhaps be so numbed and indifferent to joyful occasions as he gets older.
Being talked AT doesn’t help at all.

J$ is just as fed up with their moronic antics as we are. He knows that he is low on their priority lists, so he just muddles through the best he can. As he grows older he will discover that he can have more of an impact on his life.
Can’t wait till he learns the word NO! 😂

Reactions: 6
Tim Tracker #31 Lifestyles of the Not So Rich and Famous
I think that was almost exactly my suggestion for this thread I think I said lifestyles of the moderately rich and not so famous😂

The Tim Tracker #31 The Whining Wino

Reactions: 8
I watched their firework video. You can see why they might of been invited, when I type in disney fireworks return their video had by far the most views and it made me want to go and see the fireworks

Reactions: 1
I watched their firework video. You can see why they might of been invited, when I type in disney fireworks return their video had by far the most views and it made me want to go and see the fireworks
They're getting the most views as Youtube is recommending them, nothing more.
The editing is the worst.
I want to watch the entire show, not 5 second snips rough-patched together of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think that was almost exactly my suggestion for this thread I think I said lifestyles of the moderately rich and not so famous😂

The Tim Tracker #31 The Whining Wino
I like yours!! Lifestyles of the Moderately Rich and No So Famous. That one wins so far! 😀

Reactions: 11
Maybe Jenn got so pissed that he went to the Dessert Party without her that she took the cupcake and smeared it all over the clean clothes so Tim had to do laundry…🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure his late arrival was because he had to put the kid to bed first and make sure he was sound asleep.

I’m sure they have to keep washing the same 2 outfits because they are the only ones that fit. They probably have piles of clothes in their house two sizes down that they vow to get into again.
Yeah, that was the 9 parks in 1 day challenge or something?

DH and I rolled our eyes so friggin hard at that one when we watched the vlog.

If we were going to do that, the #1 thing you do is go online and check hours of every place so you can strategize best. It's like they act half the time they don't have access to the internet in any capacity to do a 5 sec. online search.
right. Wouldn’t you at least check the hours at these places for your attack plan for the day?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honest question: Did you come on here simply to argue? Because you seem a bit aggressive. We are all friends on this site, no need to pick fights. ❤
Honest Question where did the message show any sign of bit aggressive?

#This place is too hilarious good to even be lol.

Why don’t they go home and grab clothes? It’s 10 minutes away
I was wondering about that too. It would take less time than washing, drying and folding laundry for sure, They could even pop the dirty clothes in the laundry room back at home while at it and not worry about packing them back up.

Maybe Tim enjoys doing laundry. They're Weird.

Reactions: 2
Actually he just attacked Tommy Bahamma's reason that their clothes wasn't fitting for the Orlando Disney World Heat. I wonder where would he buy oh Disney Spring's, Poly, Contemp!
I loved that... TB wasn't appropriate for Florida, but Jenn's tight nylon and spandex biker shorts are?
It's all about fit and material. I think he was attacking TB because he couldn't find his size.

Reactions: 4
Or go buy some shirts at the gift shop at GF. They throw away $700 on outdoor chairs they never use but won't buy a $50 shirt.
Yeah, don't they have the fancy gift shop in the GF with the non-Disney clothes? First floor for women, second floor for men?

Reactions: 4
Yeah, don't they have the fancy gift shop in the GF with the non-Disney clothes? First floor for women, second floor for men?
They don't want some gift shop CM to see what sizes they have to buy? 🤣 This is probably why Tim bought those trunks at that resort in a tiny size.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.