The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't get is that they never do resort-specific things during these stays. Like this 4,567th "bucket staycation." They've already been to AK a bazillion times. Why leave your $1,200 / night room to go there or the other parks? Why not explore the resort? Show the resort offerings more in-depth (even though Tim already did this years' back... show it now from the perspective of a guest)... participate in activities (I'm sure they had rainy-day activities). Basically just stay at the resort. It wasn't raining 100% of the time. Tim could have went off alone and explored pathways, shown more stuff, etc. I don't get their reasoning.
The fact that this staycation isn't given why would he do all that. Just relax they did.

I am so here for the Dawn Davenport photo😂🙌

On a side note:
When they were talking about meeting friends I saw that Tim had on his reverse tie-dye and I said to my spouse they are meeting friends and they’re wearing that they just said that they had done laundry could Tim not have at least put on the nice polo shirt that he wore to the dessert party?
Those were also the same clothes they wore to AK, where it was raining the whole time. Wouldn’t you come back and shower/change before going to a “fancy” bar?

Reactions: 10
The only two reasons I can see for them wanting to get the laundry done before heading home is that they're out of clothes, having not planned for that additional day, or they're not heading home.
When traveling to florida who doesnt take more clothes than # of days going? It’s going to be gross hot and humid and most likely rain. Plan for 2 outfits a day.

Reactions: 14
I went in the Adam the Woo thread, and saw regulars here (I guess they are so proud to be the informational wizards on all things Tracker and be the regulars here) talking crap in codes (using emojis) to talk about what people say in here and how annoying we are . So what if we don't know every rumor and what has been said many times before? We all come in here to discuss topics and rumors we hear and what goes on. People are new they don't know whats going on. Or people just want to discuss further about a conspiracy. Who cares

Imagine being the gatekeeper for TT Tattle life and being so affected they have to talk about other people just participating :rolleyes:(n) Have fun with that. Just wanted everyone to be aware

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It's like kids with math and reading... they catch up eventually but it takes practice.
And PATIENCE!
Which T&J sorely lack. 🤨
They don’t understand that they are J$’s first teachers. J$ doesn’t learn by osmosis. He has to be introduced, taught and reinforced as to what things are and how he interacts with them. They constantly make assumptions about his understanding and capabilities.

OT - re: theme park rides
Just because J$ is tall enough doesn’t mean he should ride that attraction. They seem so anxious to take him on rides just because they can. Not because J$ WANTS TO. 🤨

Reactions: 7
In a pile somewhere never to be touched again. Whenever I see something I like I really think about it for awhile before purchasing it so I don't get caught up in the excitement of the moment. These two don't care because they seem to think they have endless funds. They're like lottery winners who go broke within a few years. This is also why they can't be bothered to do any research ahead of time. Remember when they showed up to Legoland and it was closed?!? 😂
No way!! I missed that video! Tim pulled a Clark Griswold?! Hysterical.

Reactions: 1
How do you know whether, whether isn't? Have you seen anything in comment to even determine doubts.

Prove it 🌟
First off, no one is saying English not anyone’s being first language is a bad thing, rather it explains the miscommunications happening and misunderstandings.

Your sentence structure and grammatical mistakes are typical of someone that learned English as a second language. Not a big deal. English has lots of strange rules from being a language influenced by many languages. Happens to a lot of people in any language where they aren’t a native speaker. And it can be especially noticeable in writing which can have even more rules than in speaking.

Reactions: 13
Uh oh. We're getting bored again.

TRACKERS... we need new content. Something interesting please? How about GF Checkout and trying to remember where we parked our house.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Uh oh. We're getting bored again.

TRACKERS... we need new content. Something interesting please? How about GF Checkout and trying to remember where we parked our house.
It’s a long journey home. They may need to stop off at a hotel at Universal for a few days to rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How do you know whether, whether isn't? Have you seen anything in comment to even determine doubts.

Prove it 🌟

Prove it 🌟

You are a heck of a lot better than I am. English is my one and only language. I had French in school about 50 years ago. Can remember maybe about 20 words or so.

Reactions: 1
First off, no one is saying English not anyone’s being first language is a bad thing, rather it explains the miscommunications happening and misunderstandings.

Your sentence structure and grammatical mistakes are typical of someone that learned English as a second language. Not a big deal. English has lots of strange rules from being a language influenced by many languages. Happens to a lot of people in any language where they aren’t a native speaker. And it can be especially noticeable in writing which can have even more rules than in speaking.
If the words are readable why care else.

You are a heck of a lot better than I am. English is my one and only language. I had French in school about 50 years ago. Can remember maybe about 20 words or so.
Commentors use this algorithm on FRE when face stuck with their position therefore going after a comment or personally is their last resort.

Perhaps here,

However over at FRE there are flat out bullies.

Last edited:
OT:
Tried to watch Kyle Pallo ride the IOA water rides for the first time. He's running his mouth the whole time screaming and his reaction to getting soaked on the barge was to throw his legs up in the air and put his feet on the middle bar. Top Barge I guess? Barge should of asked him if they were having sex now. Had to stop it there. Horrible. He's annoyingly too loud.

Reactions: 2
If the words are readable why care else.

Commentors use this algorithm on FRE when face stuck with their position therefore going after a comment or personally is their last resort.

Perhaps here,

However over at FRE there are flat out bullies.
Honest question: Did you come on here simply to argue? Because you seem a bit aggressive. We are all friends on this site, no need to pick fights. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Little J is a smart little boy, no doubt. He figured out right away that his dad was holding the controller for the toy and demanded to control it. I was impressed.

He is understanding a lot and he does attempt to initiate conversation, but Tim and Jenn have their heads shoved so far up their own asses that they just keep talking over him. They never shut up. Here is where if he had friends to visit and play with he'd be doing much better. I'm sure of it.

It's like kids with math and reading... they catch up eventually but it takes practice.
Yeah, that kid definitely doesn’t have a “normal” or I guess relatively normal childhood (and I know a lot of kids have it a lot worse for numerous other reasons), but being dragged to theme parks multiple days a week for sure ain’t your average childhood experience. He’ll perhaps be so numbed and indifferent to joyful occasions as he gets older.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.