The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish they would have started him on Baby sign language when they realized his speech was lagging though, it’s so useful for babies to have that extra method of communication, but again the Trackers rarely put effort into anything.
They did start baby sign language over a year ago. It went the way of baby weaning.
One and Done , which is T&J’s modus operandi

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I know. That was me politely trying to ask the OP not to be so harsh on someone who was clearly communicating in a second language 😉
Polite?
Granite Dog at least said "thinks"
vs definitely

I can too say someone's English is their second language when their sentence speaking is too basic but I would never do for I don't know who I'm speaking to. 🍋

What makes you say that?
It's not a critisism Lemon. I thought the person was a bit harsh on you.

First off, no one is saying English not anyone’s being first language is a bad thing, rather it explains the miscommunications happening and misunderstandings.

Your sentence structure and grammatical mistakes are typical of someone that learned English as a second language. Not a big deal. English has lots of strange rules from being a language influenced by many languages. Happens to a lot of people in any language where they aren’t a native speaker. And it can be especially noticeable in writing which can have even more rules than in speaking.
Thanks scoker that's exactly what I meant. perfectly put.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
They did start baby sign language over a year ago. It went the way of baby weening.
One and Done , which is T&J’s modus operandi
Obviously I missed that vlog :rolleyes:
How disappointing then. Poor J

I think J is the smartest out of the 3 of them. He points and asks "ut dis", they respond "that's a flower", points and asks again, "that's a light". Probably the most undivided attention he gets.

Reactions: 9
Tim complaining about how he stresses out packing everything up at the end of their staycations is just comical.

Dude if you forget something you live less than 20 minutes away. You aren't some tourist flying back home to Oregon who is 3000+ miles away and if they forget something odds are it's gone forever.

Also holy crap that suite is a complete mess....

1625689316692.png

So much random tit everywhere.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
TheTimTracker #31:How to Have Your Cake and ..... Hang on, where's the bleeping cake?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
LMAO I got shadowbanned on their reddit for pointing out if they were truly invited out by disney they did not properly disclose their invite out per FTC regulations :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: I'm gonna go ahead and say that's 100% proof to me that they were not in fact invited out by Disney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The Tim Tracker#31 And now it’s time for a little less Jenn and Jackson and a little more solo Tim

Someone please keep the shade going on Reddit. I too have been banned from posting. Something about Jen’s breastfeeding.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's got to be trolling us with the delicious....

So they tried to return the balloon that they've had for almost a week at Disney Springs. Poor them. The balloon people don't come out until J's naptime.

Why does that make me so happy? LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Polite?
Granite Dog at least said "thinks"
vs definitely

I can too say someone's English is their second language when their sentence speaking is too basic but I would never do for I don't know who I'm speaking to. 🍋
I give up. I was trying to defend you but you are so easily offended!

LMAO I got shadowbanned on their reddit for pointing out if they were truly invited out by disney they did not properly disclose their invite out per FTC regulations :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: I'm gonna go ahead and say that's 100% proof to me that they were not in fact invited out by Disney.
Thank you for taking one for the team. Your sacrifice is appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Almost 7 mins of the saying how much they enjoyed their vacation & complaining that they have to go home 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
two more staycations coming up. But GUYs the GF was soooo last minute. Tim didn't want me to miss out on fireworks so he dropped 3k for me!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ok, hasn't Jackson worn the same outfit for several days in a row now??? I don't understand. I've always thought to myself their lack of dressing him was very odd...especially for a long awaited miracle baby they couldnt give a crap what he wears.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Being talked AT doesn’t help at all.

J$ is just as fed up with their moronic antics as we are. He knows that he is low on their priority lists, so he just muddles through the best he can. As he grows older he will discover that he can have more of an impact on his life.
Can’t wait till he learns the word NO! 😂
I can’t wait til he gets to the phase of repeating what he heard at home, at the most random worst time.

Reactions: 7
From lying on the floor to fussing on the balcony to magically appearing outside the croc store and he had been crying, Jackson’s tantrums are becoming more frequent. He is coming up on the terrible twos …they’re fixing to be in for a wild ride and I am so here for it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.