The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they really say they’re planning a family vacation with Tim’s side? They can barely function in a suite, do you think they’ll be able to share a space with other families?? Stocking up on popcorn for that one.

Reactions: 7
Did they really say they’re planning a family vacation with Tim’s side? They can barely function in a suite, do you think they’ll be able to share a space with other families?? Stocking up on popcorn for that one.
I was guessing they would probably pay for a few rooms although it wouldn’t surprise me if they were in a suite and their families were in standard rooms… BTW your name is everything😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm sure that they will probably have their own room.Wouldn't want to slum it with the pleebs....

Reactions: 5
Built in babysitters?
Probably buttering up for Halloween horror nights so that they’ll have somebody available to watch him. That being said regardless of whether or not that is their motive it’ll be good for Jackson to be around other people

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My thread suggestion;

The Tim Tracker #31 - Staycations and Lies - A Tale Old As Time - Booty & The Beast

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tim complaining about how he stresses out packing everything up at the end of their staycations is just comical.

Dude if you forget something you live less than 20 minutes away. You aren't some tourist flying back home to Oregon who is 3000+ miles away and if they forget something odds are it's gone forever.

Also holy crap that suite is a complete mess....

View attachment 652410
So much random tit everywhere.
Wow. In just 2 or 3 days?! Gross.

Reactions: 4
I give up. I was trying to defend you but you are so easily offended!

Thank you for taking one for the team. Your sacrifice is appreciated.

No one's offended.
I mistakenly worded you over the other.
Best I respond one person at a time separately so this mishap doesn't occur.

Thank's so much 😉

Reactions: 1
Ok, so I am finally watching the GF series now that we are home from our roadtrip.

Vlog 1, Tim: "So originally, it was just going to be me going into the park, but we wanted Jenn to be able to see the fireworks so we were like, let's see if we can find a room with a view of the theme park."

It was the LAST ONE available of the three resorts with park view for fireworks.

With his comment on Reddit that "we were invited by Disney," he is probably referring to himself but using his usual "we" -- but if he was invited by Disney officially, they knew this ahead of time so why did they wait so late to book the resort and almost not get one? This is why it feels more like he tagged along with someone else, as a "we," and only found out late about it. Before that, perhaps he hoped to get a reservation and go in himself to film it ("just me going into the park"), and Jenn was just going to miss it. But, perhaps, him getting either some last minute invite by Disney, or a +1 invite, he had to make it up to Jenn that she wasn't going to the media event and dessert party, so she suddenly had to have a resort room with a view? I know these idiots never plan and are disorganized, but seems interesting that he mentioned that "we were like, let's see if we can get a room with a resort view for Jenn" at the last minute?

#HEAgate 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh no, they already booked a staycation before the last minute firework staycation, so they will have two back to back. Annnd, then, they have the family vacation. You guyyzzzz they can't just stay home!

Reactions: 8
Ok, so I am finally watching the GF series now that we are home from our roadtrip.

Vlog 1, Tim: "So originally, it was just going to be me going into the park, but we wanted Jenn to be able to see the fireworks so we were like, let's see if we can find a room with a view of the theme park."

It was the LAST ONE available of the three resorts with park view for fireworks.

With his comment on Reddit that "we were invited by Disney," he is probably referring to himself but using his usual "we" -- but if he was invited by Disney officially, they knew this ahead of time so why did they wait so late to book the resort and almost not get one? This is why it feels more like he tagged along with someone else, as a "we," and only found out late about it. Before that, perhaps he hoped to get a reservation and go in himself to film it ("just me going into the park"), and Jenn was just going to miss it. But, perhaps, him getting either some last minute invite by Disney, or a +1 invite, he had to make it up to Jenn that she wasn't going to the media event and dessert party, so she suddenly had to have a resort room with a view? I know these idiots never plan and are disorganized, but seems interesting that he mentioned that "we were like, let's see if we can get a room with a resort view for Jenn" at the last minute?

#HEAgate 😄
Awww that's so sweet.
Also this Staycation she gets everything, fries, same meal (breakfast), dessert. She can order room service on her own.

So he opted from filming or releasing the dessert party footage from not having others ask why Jenn wasn't there or to be kind to her? This story has been so fun to speculate the pieces of the puzzle!😂

Reactions: 3
Also Timmy joining the Michael Kay School of Clothes Fitting?

1625693185252.png

THERE IS NO GOD DAMN WAY HE CAN COMFORTABLY FIT INTO A MEDIUM

Also Timbo is like 6'1-6'2 and wears a size 10 in Crocs?

I'm 5'3 and wear a size 12 in Crocs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
OH no, not another merch haul at the end of the vlog. And wow - all of those big breakfasts, lunches, and dinners with desserts are really catching up to Jenn. Looking rough at the end of the vlog! 😲 Really noticeable today, IMHO, in her face, neck and shoulders.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If vloggers appearance and weight drastically changed I probably have a hard time to want to watch maybe. It's different with PMM or WDW Couple when they were already and still are!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.