The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the monumental staycation place has monumental washers and dryer’s? Lol
They never do laundry on these trips, are they down to a few clothing items that still fit?
To be in a room that costs $1200/night for 3 nights and to be doing laundry while there screams of poor planning, doesn't it?

Reactions: 13
To be in a room that costs $1200/night for 3 nights and to be doing laundry while there screams of poor planning, doesn't it?
Their entire life screams poor planning. They forgot J$‘s brand new raincoat, but remember theirs.
One would think if you look at the weather & know it is going to pour - you’d bring extra clothes- even for two nights.

I want to know how they brought J$’s mattress in without getting soaked.

Reactions: 12
Their entire life screams poor planning. They forgot J$‘s brand new raincoat, but remember theirs.
One would think if you look at the weather & know it is going to pour - you’d bring extra clothes- even for two nights.

I want to know how they brought J$’s mattress in without getting soaked.
I know! I could totally see forgetting YOUR coat but bringing your child's - your child being first and foremost in your mind...but they always do the opposite! Makes zero sense to me!

Reactions: 16
No way I’d waste time washing clothes on my bucket list, monumentally awesome staycation lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No way I’d waste time washing clothes on my bucket list, monumentally awesome staycation lol
What I don't get is that they never do resort-specific things during these stays. Like this 4,567th "bucket staycation." They've already been to AK a bazillion times. Why leave your $1,200 / night room to go there or the other parks? Why not explore the resort? Show the resort offerings more in-depth (even though Tim already did this years' back... show it now from the perspective of a guest)... participate in activities (I'm sure they had rainy-day activities). Basically just stay at the resort. It wasn't raining 100% of the time. Tim could have went off alone and explored pathways, shown more stuff, etc. I don't get their reasoning.

Reactions: 22
Watching today’s AK snooze fest, I’m wondering whatever happened to the expensive banshee puppet she had to have which was never to be seen again!
In a pile somewhere never to be touched again. Whenever I see something I like I really think about it for awhile before purchasing it so I don't get caught up in the excitement of the moment. These two don't care because they seem to think they have endless funds. They're like lottery winners who go broke within a few years. This is also why they can't be bothered to do any research ahead of time. Remember when they showed up to Legoland and it was closed?!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In a pile somewhere never to be touched again. Whenever I see something I like I really think about it for awhile before purchasing it so I don't get caught up in the excitement of the moment. These two don't care because they seem to think they have endless funds. They're like lottery winners who go broke within a few years. This is also why they can't be bothered to do any research ahead of time. Remember when they showed up to Legoland and it was closed?!? 😂
Yeah, that was the 9 parks in 1 day challenge or something?

DH and I rolled our eyes so friggin hard at that one when we watched the vlog.

If we were going to do that, the #1 thing you do is go online and check hours of every place so you can strategize best. It's like they act half the time they don't have access to the internet in any capacity to do a 5 sec. online search.

Reactions: 10
Tim is doing laundry now so Jennbo doesn't have to do it all when they get home because she NEEDS to relax after this dream staycation. Flexing so hard takes a lot out of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe the monumental staycation place has monumental washers and dryer’s? Lol
They never do laundry on these trips, are they down to a few clothing items that still fit?
This is the kind of riveting resort activities we've all been dying to see! /s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First time poster. Jackson’s speech development concerns me. As someone else mentioned he is approaching 20 months and the only words I ever hear him say in vlogs is “what’s this”. Obviously he might be saying more words than what we see in vlogs but I found a video of another baby boy 20 month old (coincidentally his name is Jack, link if you are interested) and I noticed that he initiated communication with his mom by saying “mama mama” and the mom said “No not right now”. It made me realize that Jackson might be more far behind that I realized since we have never seen an interaction like that from him. Obviously I hope that isn’t the case and that Jackson is saying more words than what we see in vlogs. But it does worry me that as first time parents the Trackers might not realize. It is frustrating to me to see that they aren’t repeating words back to him slowly when he asks “what’s this”. They say it all so fast and never make him request what he wants. When they are anticipating his every want/need they aren’t giving him an opportunity to even learn how to communicate/request.

Also it’s just baffling to me that they haven’t taught him very simple “baby’s first words” like “more”, “yum yum”, “yucky”, “please”, “ball” etc. I don’t want to blame them as I’m pretty sure neither of them had a ton of experience with kids before Jackson but to me that just seems like they are really missing something. Now I’m sure Jackson will
be fine and maybe he’s just a late bloomer and that’s how they are consoling themselves with the fact that “babies go at their own pace”, but you can tell that Jackson is definitely intelligent and wants to talk but the Bojos aren’t doing what they can to help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I am hopelessly behind so feel free to completely ignore this…

i don’t believe for 1 second that Tim was invited to HEA as anything but potentially a +1 and his response on Reddit was complete BS, he knows exactly how to announce and credit a media event. Play HEA side by side with the Sea World Halloween event where he VERY clearly talks about being invited to the media event and films and describes the entire thing. They are just liars trying to perpetuate the lie of their royal family lifestyle.

It
First time poster. Jackson’s speech development concerns me. As someone else mentioned he is approaching 20 months and the only words I ever hear him say in vlogs is “what’s this”. Obviously he might be saying more words than what we see in vlogs but I found a video of another baby boy 20 month old (coincidentally his name is Jack, link if you are interested) and I noticed that he initiated communication with his mom by saying “mama mama” and the mom said “No not right now”. It made me realize that Jackson might be more far behind that I realized since we have never seen an interaction like that from him. Obviously I hope that isn’t the case and that Jackson is saying more words than what we see in vlogs. But it does worry me that as first time parents the Trackers might not realize. It is frustrating to me to see that they aren’t repeating words back to him slowly when he asks “what’s this”. They say it all so fast and never make him request what he wants. When they are anticipating his every want/need they aren’t giving him an opportunity to even learn how to communicate/request.

Also it’s just baffling to me that they haven’t taught him very simple “baby’s first words” like “more”, “yum yum”, “yucky”, “please”, “ball” etc. I don’t want to blame them as I’m pretty sure neither of them had a ton of experience with kids before Jackson but to me that just seems like they are really missing something. Now I’m sure Jackson will
be fine and maybe he’s just a late bloomer and that’s how they are consoling themselves with the fact that “babies go at their own pace”, but you can tell that Jackson is definitely intelligent and wants to talk but the Bojos aren’t doing what they can to help.
It has been mentioned here MANY times. TTT read it and then force him to perform to prove his development. It is a hot and contentious topic here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Little J is a smart little boy, no doubt. He figured out right away that his dad was holding the controller for the toy and demanded to control it. I was impressed.

He is understanding a lot and he does attempt to initiate conversation, but Tim and Jenn have their heads shoved so far up their own asses that they just keep talking over him. They never shut up. Here is where if he had friends to visit and play with he'd be doing much better. I'm sure of it.

It's like kids with math and reading... they catch up eventually but it takes practice.

Reactions: 6

If they would enroll him in either a Mother’s Day Out program or daycare, they’d see his speech development compared to others his age.

Reactions: 4
What I don't get is that they never do resort-specific things during these stays. Like this 4,567th "bucket staycation." They've already been to AK a bazillion times. Why leave your $1,200 / night room to go there or the other parks? Why not explore the resort? Show the resort offerings more in-depth (even though Tim already did this years' back... show it now from the perspective of a guest)... participate in activities (I'm sure they had rainy-day activities). Basically just stay at the resort. It wasn't raining 100% of the time. Tim could have went off alone and explored pathways, shown more stuff, etc. I don't get their reasoning.
Exactly this!!! I know the other vloggers/steamers have their faults, but I feel like they at least TRY to be informational. I watched the allears wilderness lodge resort tour the other day and they covered literally everything possible related to that resort…not just the number of freaking usb outlets. And the girl did stay there, but in an average standard room, she didn’t require the presidential suite to film a video.

Reactions: 15
Hope you’re all safe from Elsa

how many jokes are the poor park Elsas going to have about this hurricane, I bet they get weather requests hundreds of times each day as it is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I am hoping the "what dis" is just how he has learned to act on camera. Kids are resilient though even if he is behind he can bounce back.

Is he learning if he acts up they put him down and or turn the camera off?

Reactions: 6
Exactly this!!! I know the other vloggers/steamers have their faults, but I feel like they at least TRY to be informational. I watched the allears wilderness lodge resort tour the other day and they covered literally everything possible related to that resort…not just the number of freaking usb outlets. And the girl did stay there, but in an average standard room, she didn’t require the presidential suite to film a video.
Yup, the Tim Tracker channel is not, nor has ever been, a travel vlog. They're just daily lifestyle vloggers who happen to live in the Orlando area. Nothing more.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.