The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was skimming through their GF stuff and Tim said Narcoossee's was his dad's favorite restaurant at WDW but Tim and Jenn had never been there. Guess it shouldn't shock me they wouldn't treat dad to his favorite.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Is that why Tim had to do laundry on the third day? They seem to wear the same clothes over and over again, whether home or at a hotel.
yeah, but she was still wearing those shorts while he did laundry, so she wore them two days in a row, at the least, without washing them. 🤢 So gross!

I’ve been noticing that too, they seem to cycle through the same 2-3 outfits over and over.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
They probably have piles of clothes in their house two sizes down that they vow to get into again.
I actually can’t say anything about that because most of my wardrobe I swear I will be able to get into again.. right now I have two pair of pants that fit because I put on weight this last year but l also don’t have their budget for clothing they do

I was skimming through their GF stuff and Tim said Narcoossee's was his dad's favorite restaurant at WDW but Tim and Jenn had never been there. Guess it shouldn't shock me they wouldn't treat dad to his favorite.
I will say this at least Adam the Woo treats his parents to stuff

Reactions: 10
I actually can’t say anything about that because most of my wardrobe I swear I will be able to get into again.. right now I have two pair of pants that fit because I put on weight this last year but l also don’t have their budget for clothing they do
Good clothes are expensive and a perfect fit is hard to find. Perfectly understandable that we hang onto good stuff we want to wear again.
Rule: if you don't love it, use it or need it then get rid of it. In this case I think the old clothing falls under "would love to use it". It's a grey area ;)

Reactions: 5

I will say this at least Adam the Woo treats his parents to stuff
I agree. I like Adam's parents a lot. And you're right - to his credit, he does treat them; he seems to have a good relationship with them and his sister. I actually enjoyed the recent vlogs with his dad, even if some didn't. And I love his mom. She's too funny. I used to watch his dad's channel from time to time too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sitting at a car dealership waiting for my daughter’s car to be serviced, so I’m bored 😐.

Sweatergate
Jack$on’s Wild Ride
Cupcakegate
Laundrygate

what else have they done to amuse us?
•. forgetting to order food for J$
• feeding him leftovers or a homemade squished pbj while they order fresh food
•. treating J$ like a pet/prop
“you’re our little performing monkey”.
Hey, Tim! Where’s your organ grinder?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m sitting at a car dealership waiting for my daughter’s car to be serviced, so I’m bored 😐.

Sweatergate
Jack$on’s Wild Ride
Cupcakegate
Laundrygate

Cabanagate … and trying to figure out what the CM said about them on the Safari and why

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Being talked AT doesn’t help at all.

J$ is just as fed up with their moronic antics as we are. He knows that he is low on their priority lists, so he just muddles through the best he can. As he grows older he will discover that he can have more of an impact on his life.
Can’t wait till he learns the word NO! 😂
Until he learns any more words, honestly...

Reactions: 1

Sweatergate
Jack$on’s Wild Ride
Cupcakegate
Laundrygate

Media Pass Gate!

What a great mom! Would you adopt me please? :D

I spent an hour decluttering and cleaning my car last night (my daughter takes it for work most days and uses it as her locker and break room) Sigh. She's a florist and occasionaly uses the car for deliveries so there are leaves and petals everywhere. Found a caramel melted into the armrest tray. Chucked her expensive lipsticks and eyeshadow, anything that had even a hint of goo on it... GONE! Mwaa Hahaha. Felt good.

I still have at least 2 more hours of cleaning and washing to go on this little buggy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Cabanagate … and trying to figure out what the CM said about them on the Safari and why
Broken-shelf watch and is-the-pool-clean is an on going game for me while watching home vlogs. Like hunting for Easter eggs in a show.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a great mom! Would you adopt me please? yeah, I'm probably older than you... don't let that put you off. :D

I spend an hour decluttering and cleaning my car last night, my daughter takes it for work most days and uses it as her locker and break room. Sigh. Found a caramel melted into the armrest tray. Chucked her expensive lipsticks and eyeshadow, anything that had even a hint of goo on it... GONE! Mwaa Hahaha. Felt good.

I still have at least 2 more hours of cleaning and washing to go on this little buggy.
Talk about being a great mom!

I won’t touch her car! It’s the same way as your daughter leaves yours. I just cringe and let her take care of it.

Thing is she has my car today 😂
Though I was smart and got her CC for today’s service. 😉

btw - I’m probably older than you. So, yeah, adoption is possible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Broken-shelf watch and is-the-pool-clean is an on going game for me while watching home vlogs. Like hunting for Easter eggs in a show.
After @bakerbetty pointed out the wine glass awhile back, I've been hunting for hidden alcohol. But sadly, that fun has come to an end now that she's FINALLY had wine after 2 years. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tim Tracker #31

@apojacks said “Lifestyles of the Not So Rich and Famous”

@scopeyscope said “ Lifestyles of the Moderately Rich and Not So Famous “

Along this line I submit...

Tim Tracker #31. Lifestyles of the Moderately Rich and Infamous

Reactions: 10
Broken shelf watch is so fun they need to just set up like a garage WebCam so we can just watch the shelf😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think Jenn holds onto vlogs as long as possible to spite the negative commenters? They’ve had how many days since they started their GF “Bucketlist” stay but she’s still unable to keep a consistent schedule?

Also I’ve spent a large portion of my career in ECE/SpEd as long as Jackson continues to babble and his cognitive skills remain strong he’ll more than likely be fine. It’s usually around the 2.5-2 years 9 mos mark that pediatricians will refer for an eval by a Developmental Psychologist or will refer families to the Division of Developmental Disabilities for free services.

I really wish they would have started him on Baby sign language when they realized his speech was lagging though, it’s so useful for babies to have that extra method of communication, but again the Trackers rarely put effort into anything.

Reactions: 7
I have seen him/her posting stuff on FRE's videos. English is not their first language.
I know. That was me politely trying to ask the OP not to be so harsh on someone who was clearly communicating in a second language 😉

I loved that... TB wasn't appropriate for Florida, but Jenn's tight nylon and spandex biker shorts are?
It's all about fit and material. I think he was attacking TB because he couldn't find his size.
I guess so, still a bust for TB😂
Jenn would've told him what the thing was to attach to your bag(s)!

He point's out $125 is expensive.

@Lemonsqueeze Let It Go!
You have respect here, not criticism, for English being your second language.
Exactly, My brother in law is from Peru and has been here for 20 years and is still learning. He has my sister overlook his posts to make sure it sounds right. I've told him that i don't care if it's perfect....LOL!!

All I will say is if you don't understand it ignore it otherwise if your interested ask for clarification simple as that.
I likw your picture Looks like my kitty....LOL!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.