The Tim Tracker #29 The Suite Life of Jenny 2 Dinners and Timmy Tight Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’re thinking of JeniLynn? Julie’s still there. She’s married to Corey (not Fiasco).
Ph okay. I get them confused sometimes. Especially when they are both irritating in the same way. LOL!!

Reactions: 2
Yeah, there's no way. Remember net worth is assets minus debts. Unless they've saved every single penny that still wouldn't put them close to a million. Also, unlike other successful youtubers, they don't have a business. They have nothing else going for them except mediocre vlogs. They are far from wealthy.
No, I don't think they're worth 800K or they'd have paid off that house. Maybe they did, but someone had posted that they saw what looked like refinancing on the house after the sale of their old house was completed.

If T&J were smart, they'd turn all the money being put into staycations back into that house. Get it settled, own it.
Only after the house is owned would I consider $800K in the bank/investments to be a good amount. Even then, it's still a stretch for two young middle age people and their kid to live off of (and send a that kid to a private school on) for the remainder of their lives.

Yep, I'm from Wisconsin and head back there every winter for Thanksgiving/Christmas. I still have my nice lightweight winter jacket for when it's cold here (when we take the dogs on a walk at like 9pm in winter it's COLD) but it's never cold enough to warrant a heavy Columbia jacket!

That jacket was 100% flex and Tim's never worn it. Watch him pull out the shell for a future video and wear that, lol
$1,000,000 internet dollars he can’t even fit into it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
$1,000,000 internet dollars he can’t even fit into it anymore.
Oh no... there is not a way that thing would zipper up and not bust open when he bends over or releases his breath. 🤣
Sucker bet!

These two flush away money like it's yesterday's news. Eventually they're going to wish they had a bit more common sense in the past.

Reactions: 3
Oh no... there is not a way that thing would zipper up and not bust open when he bends over or releases his breath. 🤣
Sucker bet!

These two flush away money like it's yesterday's news. Eventually they're going to wish they had a bit more common sense in the past.
🤣🤣🤣 that’s like betting he’ll go a day without a cheeseburger.
This is all just too much.

my husband said that when I watch their videos I could catch flies in my mouth because I have my jaw unhinged 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HOW in the ever loving TITS does Tim wake up at 6AM and go to bed at around 11 (judging by the time they indicate during their giggly couch sessions) but they still get ABSOLUTELY nothing accomplished.

also, HOW do they require 3 meals a day?? I guess I am weird and usually skip breakfast…I’ll have coffee and some sort of small thing like a yogurt but rarely ever a full breakfast.

they ate 3 full and large meals on camera and lordt knows what they ate off camera
The crap they eat does not keep them full. Sugars and highly processed carbs and grease laden food will just burn up quick leaving you hungry soon after. They most definitely snack all day.

Reactions: 8
While I’m SO SO SO happy they made an effort to do things that Jackson would enjoy

FOR THE LOVE OF duck

Tim please don’t ever film Jenn’s bottom half again

her face is hard enough to look at

The crap they eat does not keep them full. Sugars and highly processed carbs and grease laden food will just burn up quick leaving you hungry soon after. They most definitely snack all day.
Ugh it’s so gross. Like honestly it’s not hard to eat a little healthy. I LOVE junk as much as the next person but if I ate like that in our heat, I would die. Im not even kidding. We went to universal the other day and I had a protein oatmeal before we left and I wasn’t hungry until we had an early dinner/late lunch at 4pm

it was just so hot and I was filling up on water because I was trying to stay hydrated

they must feel so disgusting

Holy tit I totally missed…THEY ATE BREAKFAST AT 7:30 AND NEEDED LUNCH AT 11:00
After having done NOTHING. It’s not like they exerted any energy.

holy cow…oops I mean holy Jenn…im so done

they are setting Jackson up to be morbidly obese

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I respect your view on that, but I appreciate he doesn't really put W on cam, ALL the time like Dim, unless for specific reasons, like: day in the life of, and his birthday.
No he doesn't but I can't legit say one thing for one vlogger and something else for another just because I like them more.

Reactions: 1
While I’m SO SO SO happy they made an effort to do things that Jackson would enjoy

FOR THE LOVE OF duck

Tim please don’t ever film Jenn’s bottom half again

her face is hard enough to look at

Ugh it’s so gross. Like honestly it’s not hard to eat a little healthy. I LOVE junk as much as the next person but if I ate like that in our heat, I would die. Im not even kidding. We went to universal the other day and I had a protein oatmeal before we left and I wasn’t hungry until we had an early dinner/late lunch at 4pm

it was just so hot and I was filling up on water because I was trying to stay hydrated

they must feel so disgusting

Holy tit I totally missed…THEY ATE BREAKFAST AT 7:30 AND NEEDED LUNCH AT 11:00
After having done NOTHING. It’s not like they exerted any energy.

holy cow…oops I mean holy Jenn…im so done

they are setting Jackson up to be morbidly obese
You know normal people are supposed to eat every 4-5 hours, right? Even people who are disabled and can do nothing but lay in bed need to eat every few hours? Like it's not normal or healthy to eat breakfast and then not eat until 4 pm.

I get that your issue with them is /what/ they eat, but making fun of how often they eat as if that's not a normal period of time between meals?? Are you ok?

Reactions: 4
People are concerned about Jackson's hair because it bothers him. HE can't stand it. For that reason alone they should at least get it trimmed.
Totally agree with you CatMom! It is clearly bothering him in the heat and the parents have even told the camera it bothers him touching his neck but still want to wait for Disney to open their barber shop because god forbid he can only get his SECOND hair cut there.

Also I see what Scopey was saying regarding girls hair but I have 4 nieces 2 of which are a few months older then Jackson and they ALWAYS have their hair up in ponies or clips when out in the heat as their mom knows herself how gross it is to feel sweaty and sticky and have your hair bugging you.

No, I don't think they're worth 800K or they'd have paid off that house. Maybe they did, but someone had posted that they saw what looked like refinancing on the house after the sale of their old house was completed.

If T&J were smart, they'd turn all the money being put into staycations back into that house. Get it settled, own it.
Only after the house is owned would I consider $800K in the bank/investments to be a good amount. Even then, it's still a stretch for two young middle age people and their kid to live off of (and send a that kid to a private school on) for the remainder of their lives.
Since they are itemizing all their business expenses the mortgage interest is a good deduction to take. But then they shouldn't have refinanced after they sold the old house they should have just put that money into diversified investments.

Paying off a house early doesn't get you very many views. As has been said before the staycation binge is an attempt to keep their views and income afloat.

You know normal people are supposed to eat every 4-5 hours, right? Even people who are disabled and can do nothing but lay in bed need to eat every few hours? Like it's not normal or healthy to eat breakfast and then not eat until 4 pm.

I get that your issue with them is /what/ they eat, but making fun of how often they eat as if that's not a normal period of time between meals?? Are you ok?
They're not eating like normal people, though. That's the biggest thing. They're eating like 800-1500 calories per meal with normal periods between meals. There's nothing normal or healthy about consuming that many calories per meal regularly.

Reactions: 10

I’m not making fun of other people who eat often. I’m making fun of THE TRACKERS and how often they shovel tit into their mouths.

yes I’m aware that it is suggested to eat a small HEALTHY meal every 4-5 hours.

not a large carb/grease laden feast

I eat when I’m hungry and what is “normal” is subjective. Especially when it’s hotter than hell outside I don’t feel the need to eat a ton just because it’s “recommended” to eat every few hours

I’m doing just fine thanks for asking 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
That
I have so many thoughts about the video

Tim woke up at 6am, ordered breakfast for the 3 of them, went to go pick it up, at some point got Jackson up ALL before Jenn rolls out of bed. She woke up at least 1.5 hours after Tim, and she made a point to say it was early for her…..

They go all the way to Hollywood studios to eat lunch and do 0 rides, just two of the little shows.

They go back and have pool time. They drive all the way to Old Key West just to order their food to-go. Because they “had planned” to go to Disney springs but decided against it.

I want to point out that Tim in ONE day, consumed the Bounty Platter breakfast, ANOTHER burger, a large cookie, Fried Chicken from Olivias, and then a Mickey Premium Bar because it was his “cheat day” 🥴

I’ve never seen two people accomplish absolutely nothing for an entire staycation.

I've also noticed how negative they've gotten in their reviews since they are paying for everything. 🤣
I
Such a waste of a Hollywood studios reservation. I knew they were setting it up to leave after that long lunch because of course it was nap time. When Tim said maybe they'd come back later there was no chance. They clearly hate the parks at this point and only do things in them if its quick and convenient for them.

Its like they've given up trying to do anything else. If you look through their most viewed videos the top is a SeaWorld kraken vr coaster then 2 non park ones. HHN then 2 more non park ones. 4 of their top 6 videos are non park related. Theres plenty more scattered throughout those top videos. Golfing, go karts, conventions, etc. Idk why Tim isn't out filming anything thats going on in central Florida just to see what hits. You never know what the next big video will be. I guarantee he didn't expect the Crayola one to explode the way it did. I get Disney and Universal are consistent views but break away once or twice a week for something different. And I don't mean another staycation hotel tour.
V
I've notice they've become negative within this last year. The rooms a negative the foods negative. Guess paying for everything is too much for them.

They're not eating like normal people, though. That's the biggest thing. They're eating like 800-1500 calories per meal with normal periods between meals. There's nothing normal or healthy about consuming that many calories per meal regularly.
No absolutely Tim and Jenn are not eating normally! My point is that eating every few hours is normal, for people who eat normally! 🤷‍♀️ that's it!

I feel like they might be consuming more than that. Tim’s burgers are always covered in cheese and bacon. Not to mention the bread…cheese plate? Then a cookie immediately upon returning to the room. Jenns meals might be slightly healthier but it’s hard to gauge calories at a theme park restaurant that’s for sure

No absolutely Tim and Jenn are not eating normally! My point is that eating every few hours is normal, for people who eat normally! 🤷‍♀️ that's it!
Understood. But Tim and Jenn had breakfast at 7:30 (Tim’s was pretty large and greasy/carb heavy) then they ate 3.5 hours later and again Timbo had greasy/carb heavy stuff. I’ll give Jenn a pass as both of her choices appeared “healthier”

Reactions: 6
I feel like they might be consuming more than that. Tim’s burgers are always covered in cheese and bacon. Not to mention the bread…cheese plate? Then a cookie immediately upon returning to the room. Jenns meals might be slightly healthier but it’s hard to gauge calories at a theme park restaurant that’s for sure
I was being nice :D

I tried to look up that vegan bowl Jenn got in one of the earlier vlogs, but the restaurant doesn't list calories on their menu. I'm suspecting that that bowl was much higher in calories than you'd think too, despite being "healthier".

• Heart
I was being nice :D

I tried to look up that vegan bowl Jenn got in one of the earlier vlogs, but the restaurant doesn't list calories on their menu. I'm suspecting that that bowl was much higher in calories than you'd think too, despite being "healthier".
Oh I know. I was just adding to the discussion 🤣🤣

it’s funny, sometimes the salad options have more calories than burgers!! It’s kind of crazy!

what was the name of the vegan restaurant? Did they say?

Since they are itemizing all their business expenses the mortgage interest is a good deduction to take. But then they shouldn't have refinanced after they sold the old house they should have just put that money into diversified investments.

Paying off a house early doesn't get you very many views. As has been said before the staycation binge is an attempt to keep their views and income afloat.
They can deduct one room in their house as office space. I doubt they would make a ton by deducting their mortgage interest but that isn't a business expense. They got very little for their old house. They bought it for $110,000 tried to sell it for $220,000 and it didn't sell. They sold it for $140,000. The person who bought it finished making repairs/upgrades and flipped it selling it for $210,000.

I’m not making fun of other people who eat often. I’m making fun of THE TRACKERS and how often they shovel tit into their mouths.

yes I’m aware that it is suggested to eat a small HEALTHY meal every 4-5 hours.

not a large carb/grease laden feast

I eat when I’m hungry and what is “normal” is subjective. Especially when it’s hotter than hell outside I don’t feel the need to eat a ton just because it’s “recommended” to eat every few hours

I’m doing just fine thanks for asking 🙄
I'm that way too. I don't eat because it is the prescribed time, especially when I'm on a hot, humid Florida park. I eat when my body says I need a little sustenance. I'm with you, I absolutely cannot eat a heavy meal if I'm hot and tired. It would make me ill. I will find a snack, fruit cup or piece of fruit and eat that with some water.

That

I

V
I've notice they've become negative within this last year. The rooms a negative the foods negative. Guess paying for everything is too much for them.
And how they think that will get them back on the Disney media list boggles the mind. Of course, they think they are "punishing" Disney and if you want us to say nice things about you to our many subscribers, start hosting us again and let us back on the list. Bribery?

Last edited:
  • Heart

This isn't necessarily correct and a lot of newer studies suggest longer periods between meals is healthier for your body. Your body needs downtime between eating and processing food to do other things to heal and restore other things. Constantly eating every few hours never gives it a break to do anything else. Intermittent fasting has been shown to be very healthy. Even better if you can do a 48 to 72 hour fast once a month or every few months. It can be very healing and restorative. I currently haven't eaten since dinner last night over 16 hours ago and feel great working a physical job in a steel mill. Dont plan on eating til I get home.

Nobody should eat like the Trackers. They are surprisingly thin for how they eat. Id be 400lbs if I ate like them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.