The Tim Tracker #29 The Suite Life of Jenny 2 Dinners and Timmy Tight Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW in the ever loving TITS does Tim wake up at 6AM and go to bed at around 11 (judging by the time they indicate during their giggly couch sessions) but they still get ABSOLUTELY nothing accomplished.

also, HOW do they require 3 meals a day?? I guess I am weird and usually skip breakfast…I’ll have coffee and some sort of small thing like a yogurt but rarely ever a full breakfast.

they ate 3 full and large meals on camera and lordt knows what they ate off camera

Yes because McStuffins is black…and they have to really amp up their excitement over black/gay characters now
Tim calls her “Dottie” and says Lightening Mc’s catchphrase is “Ka-CHEW”!

Is it just me but wasn’t the child dressed feminine at DHS? 😳 Pink or coral shorts?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They can deduct one room in their house as office space. I doubt they would make a ton by deducting their mortgage interest but that isn't a business expense. They got very little for their old house. They bought it for $110,000 tried to sell it for $220,000 and it didn't sell. They sold it for $140,000. The person who bought it finished making repairs/upgrades and flipped it selling it for $210,000.

I'm that way too. I don't eat because it is the prescribed time, especially when I'm on a hot, humid Florida park. I eat when my body says I need a little sustenance. I'm with you, I absolutely cannot eat a heavy meal if I'm hot and tired. It would make me ill. I will find a snack, fruit cup or piece of fruit and eat that with some water.

And how they think that will get them back on the Disney media list boggles the mind. Of course, they think they are "punishing" Disney and if you want us to say nice things about you to our many subscribers, start hosting us again and let us back on the list. Bribery?
They’re too stupid to engage in bribery tbh

I definitely
I actually like the trackers - I know I shouldn’t admit it, but I’ve been watching them for five years.
But I do have to admit they have totally lost sight of reality. I wouldn’t mind them doing so many “staycations” if they were actually informative and showed more than just them eating and having a long conversation about pointless things. Our home resort is OKW and was so excited when they stayed there but they barely showed the resort...
There was a video maybe before Christmas where Tim just purchased a nearly $500 coat..IN FLORIDA. They splash the cash on such materialistic things then quibble at the price of a cupcake that they don’t even want..nobody forcing you to buy it.
If they want to keep this going they need to make it more of a planned business. Tim needs to be going into the parks SOLO just like he used too and actually spend a decent time there, research what’s new and what’s going on beforehand. Then if they want to do home vlogs do them at the weekend.
Their channel just isn’t fun anymore as it’s just the same old videos being turfed out.
Whilst Jackson is cute I don’t particularly want him in every video. We took our 13 month old to Disney sept 19 and she wasn’t even walking but we let her crawl around safely and explore. She also fed herself everything 😉
Anyway I’m new here and that’s just my pointless thoughts.
Ok maybe I don’t like them as much as I used to
I definitely agree. I used to really enjoy them, now I turn it on to zone out. They aren't informative and their stardom is crashing.

Is it just me but wasn’t the child dressed feminine at DHS? 😳 Pink or coral shorts?
I wasn’t sure if they were pink or a rust color. Tim’s camera color is always off? But I don’t necessarily care about that too much. My son has some cute shirts that have sequins on them…they are super mario and change when you play with the sequins

Tim has very little Disney knowledge and it shows 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
... They bought it for $110,000 tried to sell it for $220,000 and it didn't sell. They sold it for $140,000. The person who bought it finished making repairs/upgrades and flipped it selling it for $210,000.
Ouch. They still made their money back after paying the agents, but that's a substantial loss. These numbers alone speak volumes about Mr DIY's capabilities.

I'm that way too. I don't eat because it is the prescribed time, especially when I'm on a hot, humid Florida park. I eat when my body says I need a little sustenance. I'm with you, I absolutely cannot eat a heavy meal if I'm hot and tired. It would make me ill. I will find a snack, fruit cup or piece of fruit and eat that with some water.
This. However, today is 72 here, so...
1624898163909.png

So happy to be home!

And how they think that will get them back on the Disney media list boggles the mind. Of course, they think they are "punishing" Disney and if you want us to say nice things about you to our many subscribers, start hosting us again and let us back on the list. Bribery?
They're in delusional territory if they're thinking they can show up Disney.

Reactions: 4
HOW in the ever loving TITS does Tim wake up at 6AM and go to bed at around 11 (judging by the time they indicate during their giggly couch sessions) but they still get ABSOLUTELY nothing accomplished.

also, HOW do they require 3 meals a day?? I guess I am weird and usually skip breakfast…I’ll have coffee and some sort of small thing like a yogurt but rarely ever a full breakfast.

they ate 3 full and large meals on camera and lordt knows what they ate off camera

Yes because McStuffins is black…and they have to really amp up their excitement over black/gay characters now

and I feel gross that I had to type that out because they shouldn’t have to fake not being two racist/homophobic assholes
I related to this on literally every level! Are we the same person? 😂😂😂I rarely eat breakfast, always have coffee, and if I'm lucky with get a full healthy dinner in and usually something small for lunch. I am no skinny mini by any means but I know I don't want to feel miserable and like a fat cow after eating.... It honestly makes me sick to watch them eat the amount of food they eat.

• Heart
I related to this on literally every level! Are we the same person? 😂😂😂I rarely eat breakfast, always have coffee, and if I'm lucky with get a full healthy dinner in and usually something small for lunch. I am no skinny mini by any means but I know I don't want to feel miserable and like a fat cow after eating.... It honestly makes me sick to watch them eat the amount of food they eat.
Hahaha I think we share a brain!! The way they eat makes me so sick. They are not normal by any stretch of the imagination

I could understand them eating 3 meals a day each if their goal was to show us how diverse food is on property. HOWEVER, they eat the same exact tit at every meal. SAME tit DIFFERENT DAY

and I’m just like you, I’m not stick thin but I’m definitely not a wheezing waddling mess 🤣🤣🤣. There is nothing worse than walking through a 97 degree theme park after eating a heavy meal. It’s a recipe for puke 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
This (again, I know I said so before).

Also, how much water do we see them drink? I realize they're not showing every moment of their lives on camera, but people who drink enough water will usually have a thermos or bottle nearby. I know when I allow myself to dehydrate I have lower energy and I put on weight. Just one simple act, drinking several glasses of water a day makes a world of difference for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This (again, I know I said so before).

Also, how much water do we see them drink? I realize they're not showing every moment of their lives on camera, but people who drink enough water will usually have a thermos or bottle nearby. I know when I allow myself to dehydrate I have lower energy AND put on weight. Just one simple act makes a world of difference.
THIS

Its clear they don’t drink enough because look at Jenn’s skin. Its sallow and puffy and crepe-y while still being greasy. If she drank enough water she would eliminate some of those issues

I always have a giant growler filled with ice and water for refills and a 40oz insulated water jug. On a hot day at the parks I will refill my 40oz at least 4 times. I drink a ton of water…

Reactions: 5

I think they've gotten away from "blue is for boys and pink is for girls" a long time ago. I've noticed Tim has been drawn to those colors. He saw a shirt that was a tie dye of aqua and coral and said it was "cute." I honestly don't think it matters if they want to put Jackson in pink shorts.

Reactions: 11
OT, There is a comment on Jenn’s sister’s IG page (itsahbarbieworld), that is so horrific and horrible about little Jackson, that has made me feel rather ill! I’m not going to to re post it here because it is just too disturbing but I am now questioning myself as to whether or not I should even mention his name on this site? There are really some very disgusting and disturbed people out there. Just goes to show that maybe the Trackers really should be more careful about exploiting their child!
Has it been removed? i just went to look and couldn’t see it

You know normal people are supposed to eat every 4-5 hours, right? Even people who are disabled and can do nothing but lay in bed need to eat every few hours? Like it's not normal or healthy to eat breakfast and then not eat until 4 pm.

I get that your issue with them is /what/ they eat, but making fun of how often they eat as if that's not a normal period of time between meals?? Are you ok?
It's not how often they eat. It's what they eat. And that it's normally the only thing they ever film. We see them eating in one part and then they cut right to another part of them eating.

then they eat the most insane stuff. They have to get every dessert, yet they never get little dude one. Then saying that he can have a cookie because it's his cheat day is just about the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Every day is his cheat day. We see them stuffing their faces and chewing with their mouths open. They look like pigs and it's quite disgusting.....

I think they've gotten away from "blue is for boys and pink is for girls" a long time ago. I've noticed Tim has been drawn to those colors. He saw a shirt that was a tie dye of aqua and coral and said it was "cute." I honestly don't think it matters if they want to put Jackson in pink shorts.
I had all kinds of colors for my son when he was growing up. We would go to Walmart and get them for the 2 for $5. LOL! Then we would go to the thrift store and they had some really cute stuff.i don't think that coral is a girl color. Although my inlaw would disagree. LOL!!

• Heart
OT: I know there’s a Kyle Pallo discussion group on here, I just realized that the guy who tried to fight me with my son in my arms over “line jumping” at Haunted Mansion was Kyle Pallo.

We were in line for Haunted Mansion and my son had a MASSIVE blowout, so we told the CM what was going on and they were like; “Go ahead, take care of him and just come back here.” My wife and his godmother just pulled to the side and let others pass, and I went and cleaned him up and went back to meet my party. He thought I was trying to cut and got all bullshit with me about it and I was like; “Stop being an asshole at the happiest place on earth, we’re still trying to get everything situated here and obviously were letting you go by, this isn’t necessary.” He proceeded to call me a few names and the CM put us in the FastPass lane. I bleeping hate vloggers

• Wow
OT: I know there’s a Kyle Pallo discussion group on here, I just realized that the guy who tried to fight me with my son in my arms over “line jumping” at Haunted Mansion was Kyle Pallo.

We were in line for Haunted Mansion and my son had a MASSIVE blowout, so we told the CM what was going on and they were like; “Go ahead, take care of him and just come back here.” My wife and his godmother just pulled to the side and let others pass, and I went and cleaned him up and went back to meet my party. He thought I was trying to cut and got all bullshit with me about it and I was like; “Stop being an asshole at the happiest place on earth, we’re still trying to get everything situated here and obviously were letting you go by, this isn’t necessary.” He proceeded to call me a few names and the CM put us in the FastPass lane. I bleeping hate vloggers
Really, that’s incredible, what an astronomical coincidence…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's not how often they eat. It's what they eat. And that it's normally the only thing they ever film. We see them eating in one part and then they cut right to another part of them eating.

then they eat the most insane stuff. They have to get every dessert, yet they never get little dude one. Then saying that he can have a cookie because it's his cheat day is just about the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Every day is his cheat day. We see them stuffing their faces and chewing with their mouths open. They look like pigs and it's quite disgusting.....

I had all kinds of colors for my son when he was growing up. We would go to Walmart and get them for the 2 for $5. LOL! Then we would go to the thrift store and they had some really cute stuff.i don't think that coral is a girl color. Although my inlaw would disagree. LOL!!
I don’t think anything is a boy or girl color. My in laws also disagree. They were AGAST when they last saw us that my sons favorite shirt has sequins on it 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Next time we see them I’m going to roll our son in glue and dip him in sequins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Talk of T&J turning into pigs gives me Spirited Away vibes, except in this case the child wouldn't want to save his parents from staying as pigs forever.

I sincerely hope he SAW the CM put you in the fastpass line. He needed to have it rubbed in his face that he made a wrong assumption.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.