The Tim Tracker #29 The Suite Life of Jenny 2 Dinners and Timmy Tight Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT, There is a comment on Jenn’s sister’s IG page (itsahbarbieworld), that is so horrific and horrible about little Jackson, that has made me feel rather ill! I’m not going to to re post it here because it is just too disturbing but I am now questioning myself as to whether or not I should even mention his name on this site? There are really some very disgusting and disturbed people out there. Just goes to show that maybe the Trackers really should be more careful about exploiting their child!
omg I just saw this. That is bleeping horrible I cannot believe it's been up there for an entire day!!!!

Reactions: 1
OT, There is a comment on Jenn’s sister’s IG page (itsahbarbieworld), that is so horrific and horrible about little Jackson, that has made me feel rather ill! I’m not going to to re post it here because it is just too disturbing but I am now questioning myself as to whether or not I should even mention his name on this site? There are really some very disgusting and disturbed people out there. Just goes to show that maybe the Trackers really should be more careful about exploiting their child!
I had to take a look, and oof... That's a really bad take. I don't really get on with children myself [depressions, autism, physical illnesses] but I'd never wish that on a child.. that's disgusting. If anything I've been worried about Jackson's development after watching another youtubers (he's a Japan vlogger, rather then a Disney one) baby's first birthday at Tokyo Disney, and was surprised how many milestones their child had hit, and how interactive their child is with their surrounding and parents, In compassion to Jackson.

Honestly though, from what I've read on here, I doubt anyone from here has that take.. it's probably more of the more darker forums that rip YouTubers to shreds.. I've seen some of the stuff they say, and it's not nice..

Reactions: 3
A brief summary of the many previous threads for those who may be new:

• Tim and Jenn “Tracker” are lifelong Florida residents who live near Orlando.
  • They make occasional videos of food, hotels, food, complaining, theme parks, food, occasional trips away from Orlando, complaining, and food.
  • Their theme park visits mainly consist of showing up, complaining, eating, thinking about a ride, and leaving.
  • There may be a home vlog or livestream interspersed among the hotel and food videos. These are much more boring than the regular videos. Jenn occasionally cooks from a meal service and complains about it. Cooking takes her away from her couch.
  • Despite so many food videos neither has much of a culinary vocabulary. The words delicious and refreshing are used often. Tim loves hot dogs and burgers.
  • They both love to take giant bites of food on camera then mumble with a full mouth.
  • Despite a life of Florida living they are amazed that it typically rains in central Florida on summer afternoons. Rain must be feared and avoided.
  • Their young son is often seen in a stroller or being fed. He is not allowed to play and have fun or feed himself often. At least not on camera.
  • The child’s favorite words are “Ut Dis”.
  • This occasionally leads to the thread spending a few pages debating the child’s development.
  • The Trackers love staying in nearby hotels.
  • The hotel tour videos show lots of USB ports and “commodes”. And food that is often cold when it is brought back to the room.
  • They must have a hotel suite. Regular rooms will not suffice. If the suite could sleep nine and has an area equal to their nearby home it is even better. If the room is not at least $250 per night it is too cheap to bother.
  • A hotel stay should be three days to show everything, but they rarely show anything other than the room, a glance at a pool, and nearby restaurants.
  • Despite the frequent hotel stays they never seem to have basic supplies like baby shampoo.
  • They were once #hosted in various places, but that went away when racist and homophobic videos emerged from their past.
  • Serious flexing and flashing money has replaced the hosted stays.
    • A $1900 Gucci sweater
    • A new Tesla
    • Designer Mickey Mouse T-shirts
    • A stroller with two fans, an umbrella, and a makeshift air conditioner
    • A Prada backpack used as a diaper bag
    • Planned Disney cruises and a trip to the Aulani Resort in Hawaii
  • All of that is normal, but a $7 cupcake is “really expensive”
  • Remember their home is nearby. They avoid it enough for their pool to turn dark green.
  • The home also has fallen shelves that have not been repaired in months, and clutter is everywhere.
  • Every so often the thread turns to other vloggers. “I love (insert name here)”. “I can’t stand that person”. “But I really like third person.” “This vlogger is amazing.” “That vlogger does all these things wrong”.
  • The Tracker stans post photos of meeting them in the parks. Tim always leans his head back and has an open mouth smile in every photo. Lately they seem to be trying to make a thumbs up be their own signature photo move.
  • The stans would never abide anything bad being spoken about their heroes who lead perfect lives. #LifeGoals. If a different opinion is expressed that person must be very jealous of the Trackers.
  • Then another Tracker USB, commode, and glance at the pool hotel “staycation” is uploaded and things repeat.
Couple other things to add:

The majority of stans are tweens and teens from upper middle class, lower upper class families.

The hardcore stans that are adults are crappy vloggers trying to glean success from watching Tracker videos and hope that their undying loyalty will get a shout out from Tim and Jenn on a video and then they'll be pie in the sky too.

The other class of adult stans are creepy women who fawn over Jackson.

Their stans literally go to theme parks for Tracker Hunts, almost like trying to find Bigfoot, but BigBelly Jenn is easy to spot.

The Trackers have definitely bought subscribers and views.

Finally, the numbers don't lie. Everyone is sick of their bleeping staycations.

Reactions: 2
wait what now? A comment where? I’d like to see but I’m not trying to weed through all her stuff

How do you come up with that figure? I think you're way off. I've watched a number of youtubers who are quite open with their earnings at over 1M subscribers and they do not make as much money as people think they do.

YouTube generally pay 1p per view so you can do the maths.
There is another YouTuber who comes up with ridiculous estimates of what people are worth. Including estimating AdSense, stuff from their store and hosted stays.

I had to take a look, and oof... That's a really bad take. I don't really get on with children myself [depressions, autism, physical illnesses] but I'd never wish that on a child.. that's disgusting. If anything I've been worried about Jackson's development after watching another youtubers (he's a Japan vlogger, rather then a Disney one) baby's first birthday at Tokyo Disney, and was surprised how many milestones their child had hit, and how interactive their child is with their surrounding and parents, In compassion to Jackson.

Honestly though, from what I've read on here, I doubt anyone from here has that take.. it's probably more of the more darker forums that rip YouTubers to shreds.. I've seen some of the stuff they say, and it's not nice..
On What pic was the comment? Can't see it so maybe it was removed

The child is feeding himself!! Months to late but it makes me happy.

Also i jens sister some kind of stripper or am i on the wrong insta.

Reactions: 4
These two never fail to amaze me smh, what a waste.

also OT: I can’t find a thread for it but Craig from The Dis is unbearable and I can’t stand him. Why is he always hosting? I’m tired of his demeanor and mansplaning and privilege. He’s a real asshat.
He berated some lady on a video for saying she felt jipped instead of ripped off but refused to address it. I am clueless, other than the possibility 'he thinks' 'or is' a gypsie and therfore offended. Get over it Craig.

While were on it....Cannot stand Jill at WDWNT. She's a huge femnazi.

A brief summary of the many previous threads for those who may be new:

• Tim and Jenn “Tracker” are lifelong Florida residents who live near Orlando.
  • They make occasional videos of food, hotels, food, complaining, theme parks, food, occasional trips away from Orlando, complaining, and food.
  • Their theme park visits mainly consist of showing up, complaining, eating, thinking about a ride, and leaving.
  • There may be a home vlog or livestream interspersed among the hotel and food videos. These are much more boring than the regular videos. Jenn occasionally cooks from a meal service and complains about it. Cooking takes her away from her couch.
  • Despite so many food videos neither has much of a culinary vocabulary. The words delicious and refreshing are used often. Tim loves hot dogs and burgers.
  • They both love to take giant bites of food on camera then mumble with a full mouth.
  • Despite a life of Florida living they are amazed that it typically rains in central Florida on summer afternoons. Rain must be feared and avoided.
  • Their young son is often seen in a stroller or being fed. He is not allowed to play and have fun or feed himself often. At least not on camera.
  • The child’s favorite words are “Ut Dis”.
  • This occasionally leads to the thread spending a few pages debating the child’s development.
  • The Trackers love staying in nearby hotels.
  • The hotel tour videos show lots of USB ports and “commodes”. And food that is often cold when it is brought back to the room.
  • They must have a hotel suite. Regular rooms will not suffice. If the suite could sleep nine and has an area equal to their nearby home it is even better. If the room is not at least $250 per night it is too cheap to bother.
  • A hotel stay should be three days to show everything, but they rarely show anything other than the room, a glance at a pool, and nearby restaurants.
  • Despite the frequent hotel stays they never seem to have basic supplies like baby shampoo.
  • They were once #hosted in various places, but that went away when racist and homophobic videos emerged from their past.
  • Serious flexing and flashing money has replaced the hosted stays.
    • A $1900 Gucci sweater
    • A new Tesla
    • Designer Mickey Mouse T-shirts
    • A stroller with two fans, an umbrella, and a makeshift air conditioner
    • A Prada backpack used as a diaper bag
    • Planned Disney cruises and a trip to the Aulani Resort in Hawaii
  • All of that is normal, but a $7 cupcake is “really expensive”
  • Remember their home is nearby. They avoid it enough for their pool to turn dark green.
  • The home also has fallen shelves that have not been repaired in months, and clutter is everywhere.
  • Every so often the thread turns to other vloggers. “I love (insert name here)”. “I can’t stand that person”. “But I really like third person.” “This vlogger is amazing.” “That vlogger does all these things wrong”.
  • The Tracker stans post photos of meeting them in the parks. Tim always leans his head back and has an open mouth smile in every photo. Lately they seem to be trying to make a thumbs up be their own signature photo move.
  • The stans would never abide anything bad being spoken about their heroes who lead perfect lives. #LifeGoals. If a different opinion is expressed that person must be very jealous of the Trackers.
  • Then another Tracker USB, commode, and glance at the pool hotel “staycation” is uploaded and things repeat.
These synopsis's get a lot of likes. I get it's nice to do but on yt there are people upvoting news stories about death/destruction and comments asking why so many downvotes. You have to flat out ask people why they are for it.

Sorry went way O.T.

Last edited:
Apologies in advance because I'm bringing something up from a couple threads ago (I'm late to the party). But someone had brought up Tim's net worth estimate of 800k and no one really seemed to question it too hard, so I'm compelled to comment. They are worth WAY more than 800k. I'd estimate easily 4-6mil if they've taken moderate risks with investments, which I suspect they have. And they are still actively pulling in 6 figures a year from youtube as well. These guys have some dinero.
Yeah, there's no way. Remember net worth is assets minus debts. Unless they've saved every single penny that still wouldn't put them close to a million. Also, unlike other successful youtubers, they don't have a business. They have nothing else going for them except mediocre vlogs. They are far from wealthy.

Reactions: 6

What was the comment? I didnt see anything, but I didnt look through all her pics.

To people asking about the comment. it was removed.

To sum it up, they want to kidnap Jackson and harm him.

I don't want to repeat it, verbatim.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Joining in on the Craig hate. I get he's pretty much the human embodiment of Eeyore, but I really cannot stand him 90% of the time.

His wife is a saint for dealing with him, because from what we see on camera, he is a major grump and a pain to deal with.

Craig loves to mansplain everything, plus he seems so condescending as he dubs himself the "expert of x,y,z"....

Craig you are from outside Amish Country in Pennsy, you are not a BBQ Brisket expert, or any BBQ Expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These two never fail to amaze me smh, what a waste.

also OT: I can’t find a thread for it but Craig from The Dis is unbearable and I can’t stand him. Why is he always hosting? I’m tired of his demeanor and mansplaning and privilege. He’s a real asshat.
The DIS folks have their own forum here. It's not very active, but given all the personalities and history there it sure could be!
The DIS Unplugged/Dreams Unlimited Travel

Reactions: 5
I actually like the trackers - I know I shouldn’t admit it, but I’ve been watching them for five years.
But I do have to admit they have totally lost sight of reality. I wouldn’t mind them doing so many “staycations” if they were actually informative and showed more than just them eating and having a long conversation about pointless things. Our home resort is OKW and was so excited when they stayed there but they barely showed the resort...
There was a video maybe before Christmas where Tim just purchased a nearly $500 coat..IN FLORIDA. They splash the cash on such materialistic things then quibble at the price of a cupcake that they don’t even want..nobody forcing you to buy it.
If they want to keep this going they need to make it more of a planned business. Tim needs to be going into the parks SOLO just like he used too and actually spend a decent time there, research what’s new and what’s going on beforehand. Then if they want to do home vlogs do them at the weekend.
Their channel just isn’t fun anymore as it’s just the same old videos being turfed out.
Whilst Jackson is cute I don’t particularly want him in every video. We took our 13 month old to Disney sept 19 and she wasn’t even walking but we let her crawl around safely and explore. She also fed herself everything 😉
Anyway I’m new here and that’s just my pointless thoughts.
Ok maybe I don’t like them as much as I used to

Reactions: 28
To people asking about the comment. it was removed.

To sum it up, they want to kidnap Jackson and harm him.

I don't want to repeat it, verbatim.
Wow, is that not enough for them to get him off camera?? Yeah there are a lot of internet trolls out there, but I wouldnt take the chance.

Reactions: 8
Was it just me or did it seem like Jenn was over the top being fake when she kept saying Doc McStuffins was J's faaaaaavorite of all the characters?
Since she doesn't appear to watch any programs with him how would she know unless she read him a book with her character? She admitted Jackson watches his movies and shorts with Tim.

Since she doesn't appear to watch any programs with him how would she know unless she read him a book with her character? She admitted Jackson watches his movies and shorts with Tim.
She doesn't have time, she's always editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I believe Tim did say the gravy was made with a roux… which includes the fat so that counts in my book. That being said it was dumb to try to explain white gravy lol I was like wtf

I love Craig on the Dis. The only Dis person I cannot stand is Julie, luckily I haven’t seen her in awhile

I don’t understand the deal with people wanting Jackson’s hair cut… if Jackson was a girl no one would be talking about hair length… I personally don’t think hair length is an issue… and as far as it being hot for long hair .. again little girls have long hair and no one cares so why the hubbub over a boys hair length it makes no sense to me.

would be nice to see T&J stay in a hotel that’s under $100 a night like most people on a budget stay at. It killed me when Jen was like “other Disney resorts it is nice to just hang at the resort but this one I feel like I have to go do things”….. that’s snobby talk for “ I want to be pampered in luxury but this hotel is so beneath me I have to gtfo as soon as possible and keep busy so I won’t be seen at a value hotel”
People are concerned about Jackson's hair because it bothers him. HE can't stand it. For that reason alone they should at least get it trimmed.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.