The Tim Tracker #29 The Suite Life of Jenny 2 Dinners and Timmy Tight Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for new thread!

The Slackers bumming it at Art of Animation in a giant suite despite only being a family of 3, and not the Floridian version of the Duggers.

This thread title is courtesy of @VloggerCritic

They wasted a park pass reservation at the studios to eat at the Brown Derby and watch the Lightning McQueen Race Academy ker-choo!

Also Dimbo mistakenly called Jackson "she" at the beginning the vlog he must be getting confused because Jackpot's hair is getting nearly as long as Jenns but much more luxurious.

I love how they won't wait 60 minutes for MMRR but then make Jackpot sit through a 90+ minute lunch.

I also love how Jenn didn't know that Mousekeeping is supposed to do room checks everyday since the Las Vegas Hotel shooting years ago. She seemed so entitled and disgusted that it happened during the time Jackpot was being put down for a nap, not realizing the positive potential these checks might cause.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have so many thoughts about the video

Tim woke up at 6am, ordered breakfast for the 3 of them, went to go pick it up, at some point got Jackson up ALL before Jenn rolls out of bed. She woke up at least 1.5 hours after Tim, and she made a point to say it was early for her…..

They go all the way to Hollywood studios to eat lunch and do 0 rides, just two of the little shows.

They go back and have pool time. They drive all the way to Old Key West just to order their food to-go. Because they “had planned” to go to Disney springs but decided against it.

I want to point out that Tim in ONE day, consumed the Bounty Platter breakfast, ANOTHER burger, a large cookie, Fried Chicken from Olivias, and then a Mickey Premium Bar because it was his “cheat day” 🥴

I’ve never seen two people accomplish absolutely nothing for an entire staycation.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Well, Jackson won’t hold their hand lol
He got to walk around the park
He got to feed himself breakfast
He got to roam around the resort a little and slide
He also got to eat left over pasta - not that T&J got hot fresh food after going to get take out food then driving all the way back to their room to eat it
It bugs me that they never get him a desert, it could be something sugar free
How many cheat days are in Tim’s week?? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Such a waste of a Hollywood studios reservation. I knew they were setting it up to leave after that long lunch because of course it was nap time. When Tim said maybe they'd come back later there was no chance. They clearly hate the parks at this point and only do things in them if its quick and convenient for them.

Its like they've given up trying to do anything else. If you look through their most viewed videos the top is a SeaWorld kraken vr coaster then 2 non park ones. HHN then 2 more non park ones. 4 of their top 6 videos are non park related. Theres plenty more scattered throughout those top videos. Golfing, go karts, conventions, etc. Idk why Tim isn't out filming anything thats going on in central Florida just to see what hits. You never know what the next big video will be. I guarantee he didn't expect the Crayola one to explode the way it did. I get Disney and Universal are consistent views but break away once or twice a week for something different. And I don't mean another staycation hotel tour.

Reactions: 9
If Jackson's hair is long enough, they should consider pinning it up in clips. He'd be a bit more comfortable in the humidity. I doubt it's long enough for a pony tail, but that would be better.

This would be on Tim of course, Jenn can't be bothered to do anything for her son. (And they claim they want a second kid, LMAO... no jenn doesn't and Tim cannot handle three kids alone, Jenn = Giant toddler)

Well, Jackson won’t hold their hand lol
He got to walk around the park
He got to feed himself breakfast
He got to roam around the resort a little and slide
He also got to eat left over pasta - not that T&J got hot fresh food after going to get take out food then driving all the way back to their room to eat it
It bugs me that they never get him a desert, it could be something sugar free
How many cheat days are in Tim’s week?? Lol
I have it on good word that Tim is very strict with his cheat days: they only fall on the days that end in a Y.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jenn looks like she is melted and poured into those biking shorts.

Tim did all of those walking tours of the resorts and didn't understand that each resort has a running path marked on the map.

Every day is a cheat day for Tim.

Why doesn't Tim know Sarge's hut is a quonset hut.

Jenn does not appear to watch any movies or cartoon shorts with Jackson. She evidently can't tear herself away from reality TV.

They don't seem to know that the only standard hotel rooms at AoA is in the Little Mermaid section. Yes Jenn, Cars and Lion King are family suites. Great research you did before your millionth staycation.

Tim wants to know why Lightning McQueen doesn't have a license plate. I don't know Tim. Probably because he's a race car? How many race cars do you see that have license plates?

Jenn walking around the resort you can really see that tummy of hers.

Please don't sing Tim. You suck.

Their food was definitely cold by the time they traveled back to AoA from OKW.

These people are so afraid of rain I don't understand why they live in Florida.

Oh my God Tim. You don't have to explain what white gravy is. You must think people are stupid. Hey, I know neither one of you idiots know how to make it. Probably everybody in Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas learn how to make this gravy from birth. And Jenn, it isn't because it is a breast that there are no bones in it, it is because it is a BONELESS chicken breast. Have you never bought chicken on the bone?

Tim needs another beard trim.

Reactions: 12
OK, my wife has these new video on. Some thoughts both positive and negative...

1) They at least know their kid well enough that they know he won't tolerate a 60 minute wait for Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway

2) Jenn is looking very heft

3) It's very apparent that Tim and Jenn are fake Disney fans

4) There is no quiet...there is only Doc McStuffins.

Reactions: 5
Jenn looks like she is melted and poured into those biking shorts.

Tim did all of those walking tours of the resorts and didn't understand that each resort has a running path marked on the map.

Every day is a cheat day for Tim.

Why doesn't Tim know Sarge's hut is a quonset hut.

Jenn does not appear to watch any movies or cartoon shorts with Jackson. She evidently can't tear herself away from reality TV.

They don't seem to know that the only standard hotel rooms at AoA is in the Little Mermaid section. Yes Jenn, Cars and Lion King are family suites. Great research you did before your millionth staycation.

Tim wants to know why Lightning McQueen doesn't have a license plate. I don't know Tim. Probably because he's a race car? How many race cars do you see that have license plates?

Jenn walking around the resort you can really see that tummy of hers.

Please don't sing Tim. You suck.

Their food was definitely cold by the time they traveled back to AoA from OKW.

These people are so afraid of rain I don't understand why they live in Florida.

Oh my God Tim. You don't have to explain what white gravy is. You must think people are stupid. Hey, I know neither one of you idiots know how to make it. Probably everybody in Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas learn how to make this gravy from birth. And Jenn, it isn't because it is a breast that there are no bones in it, it is because it is a BONELESS chicken breast. Have you never bought chicken on the bone?

Tim needs another beard trim.
I live in Alabama and moved here when I was 35. I even know how to make white gravy. I'm like you can buy packets at Publix if you wanna cheat, but homemade it the best.

I was like why can't they get Jackson something hot to eat? They get fresh food and he gets leftovers. I guess I should be surprised that he had leftovers...

1) They at least know their kid well enough that they know he won't tolerate a 60 minute wait for Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway

Yeah, I thought it was funny when he said ker chew....really? LOL!! Talk about a moron. Yeah, I'm sure he's seen all the movies and shorts...

OK, adding a few more

5) Why are they asking him if everything is his favorite? "Is Vamperina your favorite? You've known even seen her show."

6) Jackson won't hold their hands...that's the saddest tit ever.

Reactions: 3
OK, adding a few more

5) Why are they asking him if everything is his favorite? "Is Vamperina your favorite? You've known even seen her show."

He is asserting some independence - thank goodness. He’s over their tit

Last edited:
OK, adding a few more

I can envision as a pre-teen/teenager he won't want his friends to know they're his parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These two never fail to amaze me smh, what a waste.

also OT: I can’t find a thread for it but Craig from The Dis is unbearable and I can’t stand him. Why is he always hosting? I’m tired of his demeanor and mansplaning and privilege. He’s a real asshat.

Reactions: 3

Was it just me or did it seem like Jenn was over the top being fake when she kept saying Doc McStuffins was J's faaaaaavorite of all the characters?

Reactions: 10
So, does anyone think Tim pushed J's hand away cause J goes to Tim more, and Jenn complained.
No complaints over the movement sensored A/C but didn't see any balloon. Do you think they called the front desk?
C'mon Timmy, if you really want to entertain us, rent that RV, lol

This is such a puzzling comment: “I don’t know if I mentioned this earlier”..
but you edited the video, right?

Reactions: 6
This bothered me so much. I’ve never stayed there, but I know the Little Mermaid rooms are the only standard rooms and the rest are suites. I found myself flipping off Tim and Jenn in this video more than once.

The gravy thing…notice how he said the gravy was made from flour and milk. No mention of the fat that’s also in it. 🙄

So sad they wasted a park reservation and didn’t ride a damn thing because “the kid can’t wait in an hour line.” No, Tim and Jenn think they are too good to wait in an hour long line. I’m really surprised they don’t do private VIP tours every time they go.

It was a rough day here, and watching this video did not help my mood. The Slackers suck.

Reactions: 6
These two never fail to amaze me smh, what a waste.

also OT: I can’t find a thread for it but Craig from The Dis is unbearable and I can’t stand him. Why is he always hosting? I’m tired of his demeanor and mansplaning and privilege. He’s a real asshat.
Craig makes no bones about the fact that he has no personality and is usually grumpy. He is next in charge when Pete is gone and he is the executive producer of The DIS. He has a lot of knowledge of Disney and Universal (he is a former TM supervisor from Universal) I like Craig. Unlike the Trackers he's not a bit phony.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.