The Tim Tracker #29 The Suite Life of Jenny 2 Dinners and Timmy Tight Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies in advance because I'm bringing something up from a couple threads ago (I'm late to the party). But someone had brought up Tim's net worth estimate of 800k and no one really seemed to question it too hard, so I'm compelled to comment. They are worth WAY more than 800k. I'd estimate easily 4-6mil if they've taken moderate risks with investments, which I suspect they have. And they are still actively pulling in 6 figures a year from youtube as well. These guys have some dinero.
You think those two dip shits saved even a dollar of all their youtube money? I bet they are royalty cheque to royalty cheque.

Reactions: 11
Honestly you guys…I’m literally dying from ANTICI-

-PATION…for their HHN video because I know it’s going to be a mess. They have never left Jackson with anyone so why will this occasion be any different?

Ok- out of curiosity I looked up the nutrition on the Cobb salad- it looks to be anywhere from 600-700 calories & a whopping 32 grams of fat. Eating overnight oats & I’m sure part of Jackson’s breakfast too, does not negate lunch & the giant fried chicken dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They’re too stupid to engage in bribery tbh
No one will ever accuse the Trackers of being smart. :) I'm sure the folks at Disney are laughing at their feeble attempts.

-PATION…for their HHN video because I know it’s going to be a mess. They have never left Jackson with anyone so why will this occasion be any different?
It will be interesting to see what they do. I've never been to HHN so are these houses ever open at a time before Jackson's bedtime?

Ph okay. I get them confused sometimes. Especially when they are both irritating in the same way. LOL!!
OFF TOPIC: Yes Julie Martin is married to Corey Martin. You don't see her very often at all because I think she normally works in a different part of the business. Maybe she's one of the travel agents? Corey manages the forums and boards and he hired the person to administer the FB page. Jenilyn left quite some time ago and she was part of This Orlando Life with Spencer and Oliver (Oliver used to work for Pete on The DIS). Jenilyn's boyfriend is Tom from the UK. Before the pandemic Jenilyn was still a CM at Disney. Spencer was one too. Oliver left to finish college and he started a job at Universal. They've not done anything with their channel so I think it died.

Reactions: 1
No one will ever accuse the Trackers of being smart. :) I'm sure the folks at Disney are laughing at their feeble attempts.

It will be interesting to see what they do. I've never been to HHN so are these houses ever open at a time before Jackson's bedtime?
Yes, so they usually have a “stay n scream” option that many passholders take advantage of. If you are in the park before they close you are taken to a holding area and can usually do 1-2 houses prior to the event opening for the evening at 6/6:30. However that wouldn’t allow them much time to do anything and I swear if those two stupid motherfuckers push Jackson through the event in a stroller I will lose it

I have seen young kids at the event before (4 and 5 year olds) and they enjoy it because they are little horror fans but when I see an infant or toddler in a stroller I want to scream

Reactions: 6
Tim calls her “Dottie” and says Lightening Mc’s catchphrase is “Ka-CHEW”!

Is it just me but wasn’t the child dressed feminine at DHS? 😳 Pink or coral shorts?
That would not be the first time that they have dressed the child in a way that made you scratch your head. Exhibit #1, the Piglet Halloween costume

I bet they are banking on Universal having some sort of "Rider Swap" option for the houses. This is a full-on Jenn tantrum waiting to happen. i just wish that, one time, someone would get the hissy-fit on camera.

That would not be the first time that they have dressed the child in a way that made you scratch your head. Exhibit #1, the Piglet Halloween costume

I bet they are banking on Universal having some sort of "Rider Swap" option for the houses. This is a full-on Jenn tantrum waiting to happen. i just wish that, one time, someone would get the hissy-fit on camera.
Awwww! I loved the Piglet costume! I thought Jackson looked adorable!

The fact that these two fuckwads would even CONSIDER dragging that kid through the park in a stroller during HHN makes me question their parenting even more than I already do.

There should be a “no stroller rule” for the event. If your kid NEEDS a stroller they shouldn’t be there.

We took our son to his first HHN at 4 years old. We took him for ONE house during the daylight hours and he left with my mom before 6pm. It is an adult event and people get LOADED and get crazy. It’s MUCH TOO GOOD FOR CHILDREN (I’m kidding with the PMM reference of course)

Awwww! I loved the Piglet costume! I thought Jackson looked adorable!
I thought it was cute although poorly executed because Jenn is a lazy sack of tit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know what type of vegan bowl Jenn had but I know that Chipotle’s is around 654 calories and their portion is huge! I’m guessing hers was around 600-800. Although it had a lot of vegan cheese in it🤢 and chick peas covered in Buffalo sauce

• Sick
Reactions: 4
are they actually trying super hard to make these stupid phrases a thing like” todaaayyyy” and the world is our palm tree? so much cringe. also love that they see the pool and tim basically says “we’ll go to the pool tomorrow when all these other peasant assholes aren’t in our pool”

also, it’s so apparent that they’re major fake disney stans

And that’s my issue with them. It’s the entitlement. It becomes more and more evident as time goes on

Reactions: 3

If they do leave Jackson with a sitter for the first time to go to HHN the video won't actually be about HHN. It'll be about them and how they are so stressed leaving Jackson for the first time.

Tim "what did you think of that house Jen?"

Jen "omg my anxiety is so high right now without Jackson here, I needed him to hold my hand. Lets go over here and get a snack to calm my nerves."

Tim "speaking of snacks, you know who'd like one of those? Jackson, thats who. Maybe I'll save some for him. (Proceeds to eat the entire thing in 2 bites) It was alright, not sure I'd order it again."

"All in all its been an eventful night here at HHN (1 house and stuffed their faces) but we have to get home to Jackson so now it's time to pay the price."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If they do leave Jackson with a sitter for the first time to go to HHN the video won't actually be about HHN. It'll be about them and how they are so stressed leaving Jackson for the first time.

Tim "what did you think of that house Jen?"

Jen "omg my anxiety is so high right now without Jackson here, I needed him to hold my hand. Lets go over here and get a snack to calm my nerves."

Tim "speaking of snacks, you know who'd like one of those? Jackson, thats who. Maybe I'll save some for him. (Proceeds to eat the entire thing in 2 bites) It was alright, not sure I'd order it again."

"All in all its been an eventful night here at HHN (1 house and stuffed their faces) but we have to get home to Jackson so now it's time to pay the price."
Omg and can you hear the stans already?

“Omg where is Jackson?”
“Omg is Jackson okay?”
“Where’s Jackson?”
“Please tell us you had the FBI look into who is watching Jackson”
“I don’t see the buddy? Omg is he okay?”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don’t know what type of vegan bowl Jenn had but I know that Chipotle’s is around 654 calories and their portion is huge! I’m guessing hers was around 600-800. Although it had a lot of vegan cheese in it🤢 and chick peas covered in Buffalo sauce
But it’s vegan you guys, it doesn’t have calories!

Omg and can you hear the stans already?

“Omg where is Jackson?”
“Omg is Jackson okay?”
“Where’s Jackson?”
“Please tell us you had the FBI look into who is watching Jackson”
“I don’t see the buddy? Omg is he okay?”
You got me at the FBI comment, but I could see the stans saying that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But it’s vegan you guys, it doesn’t have calories!

You got me at the FBI comment, but I could see the stans saying that!
Like Jackson is some national treasure or something 🙄🙄🙄

Don’t get me wrong, I would never want to see any harm come to him but these stans act like he needs his own secret service

Reactions: 3
Like Jackson is some national treasure or something 🙄🙄🙄

Don’t get me wrong, I would never want to see any harm come to him but these stans act like he needs his own secret service
The crazy part to me is that it’s almost like the stans know that there ARE some crazy ass stans out there who would do something that would cause Jackson to need his own protective service…he has one…it’s called his parents…

Reactions: 2
Just knowing that they read here I wish that they would at least take good advice..Tim go back to doing the channel the way you used to go do stuff by yourself and be more informative.
Get Jackson off the channel for his safety.

they kind of remind me of a cruising channel I used to watch where it started off being informative and turned out being a watch how much I can eat and consume alcohol and act like an ass
I guess we can be glad that the Trackers don’t really get drunk on camera anymore because if they turned it into a drunken food fest now that they have a child it would be really bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.