The Tim Tracker #29 The Suite Life of Jenny 2 Dinners and Timmy Tight Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something very off with their numbers. Looking at YouTube they've struggled with views over the last week. But according to SocialBlade their numbers are much larger. I'm in UK and i don't know if the dates are in sync across YT and SB but I don't have YT showing any vids published on the 27th yet according to SB there were 260k views that date. I suspect they're out by a day and I see 2 vlogs posted on the 26th. Combined though they reach less than 200k. Same all week back, low YT numbers reported much higher on SB. Regularly 40-60k more. Are people really watching the new one then trawling through old ones EVERY Day??View attachment 638175

Then there is this graph which is exceptionally dodgy. They must buying subscribers to top up to the same number every month because this looks very unlikely to me. So now I'm wondering if they're also buying views and these are spread back across the week by an algorithm ramdomly 'watching' vlogs. Wish someone would investigate.

View attachment 638178
The Views/mo graph looks like an odd rollercoaster ride. (Tim: Weee!)
The Gained Subscibers looks like a bad couple of years on the stock market.

Reactions: 3
Was it just me or did it seem like Jenn was over the top being fake when she kept saying Doc McStuffins was J's faaaaaavorite of all the characters?
completely fake. First off she has no clue what he likes, second the many times we have seen him tablet entertained at meals it has never been watching Doc McStuffins.

Reactions: 9
But if he loves Cars so much, why not book a Cars suite?
They waited too late to book the suite so the only thing available was the Finding Nemo suites. Believe it or not, these are the last to fill up at this resort because they are more expensive in the "preferred" area closest to the lobby and food court.

Reactions: 4
the nemo ones are more of a centralized location and usually more expensive than the cars and lion king ones.
So putting themselves above their son again

I had to take a look, and oof... That's a really bad take. I don't really get on with children myself [depressions, autism, physical illnesses] but I'd never wish that on a child.. that's disgusting. If anything I've been worried about Jackson's development after watching another youtubers (he's a Japan vlogger, rather then a Disney one) baby's first birthday at Tokyo Disney, and was surprised how many milestones their child had hit, and how interactive their child is with their surrounding and parents, In compassion to Jackson.

Honestly though, from what I've read on here, I doubt anyone from here has that take.. it's probably more of the more darker forums that rip YouTubers to shreds.. I've seen some of the stuff they say, and it's not nice..
I watch that guy too. His kid was adorable, but still don't agree with vlogging your kid. They really thought through their stay including their bed arrangement which was genius.

Wow, is that not enough for them to get him off camera?? Yeah there are a lot of internet trolls out there, but I wouldnt take the chance.
they are too interested in the money to take him off camera. They basically have nothing else for content at this point. The fact that somebody went on her IG to comment on the kid is the really scary part. That and the fact that it would be so easy for a deviant to buy a TTT “friendship” and have the opportunity to have a staycation with their dumb asses and their child. Really scary and gross.

Reactions: 8
Wow, is that not enough for them to get him off camera?? Yeah there are a lot of internet trolls out there, but I wouldnt take the chance.
I would hope that this would be a HUGE wakeup call for Tim and Jenn but, sadly, I doubt it. Takeing him off camera is the least you can do to keep Jackson safe. As a parent, your child's well-being should be your number 1 priority. Even if they wanted one last Jackson money grab they could do a video about the incident and address how they plan to reduce his exposer by no longer filming him.

Reactions: 11
I would hope that this would be a HUGE wakeup call for Tim and Jenn but, sadly, I doubt it. Takeing him off camera is the least you can do to keep Jackson safe. As a parent, your child's well-being should be your number 1 priority. Even if they wanted one last Jackson money grab they could do a video about the incident and address how they plan to reduce his exposer by no longer filming him.
They’ll just ignore it. The sister could not even tell them too. This is why they shouldn’t allow him in other people’s pics either. Those posts put their location in real time. Stop parading him around & getting him to smile and do a thumbs up for strangers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So putting themselves above their son again

I watch that guy too. His kid was adorable, but still don't agree with vlogging your kid. They really thought through their stay including their bed arrangement which was genius.

I respect your view on that, but I appreciate he doesn't really put W on cam, ALL the time like Dim, unless for specific reasons, like: day in the life of, and his birthday.

Reactions: 1
They’ll just ignore it. The sister could not even tell them too. This is why they shouldn’t allow him in other people’s pics either. Those posts put their location in real time. Stop parading him around & getting him to smile and do a thumbs up for strangers!
Was it a picture of her with him or did someone just say it on one of her pictures?

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else feeling maybe a little proud that Tbone reads here first thing in the morning. Call me a conspiracy theorist but no sooner after there’s a post here mentioning the sisters IG, the post disappears? Someone made a comment that it had been there already for a day, sounds to me like it was this board that raised the flag! Thank the poster Tbone.
oh and let your kid feed himself and stay home and be a kid.

Reactions: 10
I don't follow the sis and didn't see the comment, don't even want to know what it said. Just hearing it was bad is enough.

Loosing a child is one of my worst nightmares, I know many of us share this. No matter how much I dislike the trackers, I don't wish this upon any family and certainly not any child.
It's only a matter of time before we hear of one of these many family vloggers having a child taken.

I wish they would just stop with the family vlogging format and return to just theme parks, experiences and whatever involving just the faces and bodies of Tim and Jenn. Let Jackson grow up without the warped attention that being on social media brings.

These people like the Trackers are essentially advertising their kid to the wrong people. We know they're there. We know they're watching. There is nothing any of us, youtube or even the police can do to stop it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is anyone else feeling maybe a little proud that Tbone reads here first thing in the morning. Call me a conspiracy theorist but no sooner after there’s a post here mentioning the sisters IG, the post disappears? Someone made a comment that it had been there already for a day, sounds to me like it was this board that raised the flag! Thank the poster Tbone.
oh and let your kid feed himself and stay home and be a kid.
Yup you beat me to it. Same thing I was thinking. I didn't see whatever this comment was but someone said it had been up for a day. Found it odd that as soon as it was discussed here it disappeared. Someone definitely reads here and we know Jen isn't up that early in the morning. Same happens with YouTube comments that get posted here. The post is usually something like "wow can't believe this comment is still up" is a sure fire way to get that comment deleted on YouTube.

Reactions: 7
There was a video maybe before Christmas where Tim just purchased a nearly $500 coat..IN FLORIDA. They splash the cash on such materialistic things then quibble at the price of a cupcake that they don’t even want..nobody forcing you to buy it.
Haha, i forgot about the Jacket, They purchased 2 of them didn't they? Never to be seen again.

Reactions: 2
HOW in the ever loving TITS does Tim wake up at 6AM and go to bed at around 11 (judging by the time they indicate during their giggly couch sessions) but they still get ABSOLUTELY nothing accomplished.

also, HOW do they require 3 meals a day?? I guess I am weird and usually skip breakfast…I’ll have coffee and some sort of small thing like a yogurt but rarely ever a full breakfast.

they ate 3 full and large meals on camera and lordt knows what they ate off camera

Was it just me or did it seem like Jenn was over the top being fake when she kept saying Doc McStuffins was J's faaaaaavorite of all the characters?
Yes because McStuffins is black…and they have to really amp up their excitement over black/gay characters now

and I feel gross that I had to type that out because they shouldn’t have to fake not being two racist/homophobic assholes

Reactions: 16
Haha, i forgot about the Jacket, They purchased 2 of them didn't they? Never to be seen again.
It was the Mandalorian Columbia jacket. There's 100% no need for a Columbia jacket in Orlando. I could see needing one if you traveled to a colder area in the winter, but 0 reason to need one that heavy in Florida.

Reactions: 4
It was the Mandalorian Columbia jacket. There's 100% no need for a Columbia jacket in Orlando. I could see needing one if you traveled to a colder area in the winter, but 0 reason to need one that heavy in Florida.
We are a Columbia addicted family and massive Star Wars fans. I could NOT justify that jacket purchase. It gets “chilly” here at best. We are from Philly so it’s never cold enough to bundle up that intensely in our opinion, we know others disagree and think it’s COLD and that’s fine.

Tim is a moron.
Jenn is a moron.
Jackson, good news 16 years and you can GTFO.

Reactions: 5
A brief summary of the many previous threads for those who may be new:

• Tim and Jenn “Tracker” are lifelong Florida residents who live near Orlando.
  • They make occasional videos of food, hotels, food, complaining, theme parks, food, occasional trips away from Orlando, complaining, and food.
  • Their theme park visits mainly consist of showing up, complaining, eating, thinking about a ride, and leaving.
  • There may be a home vlog or livestream interspersed among the hotel and food videos. These are much more boring than the regular videos. Jenn occasionally cooks from a meal service and complains about it. Cooking takes her away from her couch.
  • Despite so many food videos neither has much of a culinary vocabulary. The words delicious and refreshing are used often. Tim loves hot dogs and burgers.
  • They both love to take giant bites of food on camera then mumble with a full mouth.
  • Despite a life of Florida living they are amazed that it typically rains in central Florida on summer afternoons. Rain must be feared and avoided.
  • Their young son is often seen in a stroller or being fed. He is not allowed to play and have fun or feed himself often. At least not on camera.
  • The child’s favorite words are “Ut Dis”.
  • This occasionally leads to the thread spending a few pages debating the child’s development.
  • The Trackers love staying in nearby hotels.
  • The hotel tour videos show lots of USB ports and “commodes”. And food that is often cold when it is brought back to the room.
  • They must have a hotel suite. Regular rooms will not suffice. If the suite could sleep nine and has an area equal to their nearby home it is even better. If the room is not at least $250 per night it is too cheap to bother.
  • A hotel stay should be three days to show everything, but they rarely show anything other than the room, a glance at a pool, and nearby restaurants.
  • Despite the frequent hotel stays they never seem to have basic supplies like baby shampoo.
  • They were once #hosted in various places, but that went away when racist and homophobic videos emerged from their past.
  • Serious flexing and flashing money has replaced the hosted stays.
    • A $1900 Gucci sweater
    • A new Tesla
    • Designer Mickey Mouse T-shirts
    • A stroller with two fans, an umbrella, and a makeshift air conditioner
    • A Prada backpack used as a diaper bag
    • Planned Disney cruises and a trip to the Aulani Resort in Hawaii
  • All of that is normal, but a $7 cupcake is “really expensive”
  • Remember their home is nearby. They avoid it enough for their pool to turn dark green.
  • The home also has fallen shelves that have not been repaired in months, and clutter is everywhere.
  • Every so often the thread turns to other vloggers. “I love (insert name here)”. “I can’t stand that person”. “But I really like third person.” “This vlogger is amazing.” “That vlogger does all these things wrong”.
  • The Tracker stans post photos of meeting them in the parks. Tim always leans his head back and has an open mouth smile in every photo. Lately they seem to be trying to make a thumbs up be their own signature photo move.
  • The stans would never abide anything bad being spoken about their heroes who lead perfect lives. #LifeGoals. If a different opinion is expressed that person must be very jealous of the Trackers.
  • Then another Tracker USB, commode, and glance at the pool hotel “staycation” is uploaded and things repeat.

This with some cleanup would be a great start for a Tracker wiki entry here. Can't figure out how to get one created though has anybody else tried?

And yay I finally got a post title! Woohoo!!!! Keep on spilling that tea folks!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We are a Columbia addicted family and massive Star Wars fans. I could NOT justify that jacket purchase. It gets “chilly” here at best. We are from Philly so it’s never cold enough to bundle up that intensely in our opinion, we know others disagree and think it’s COLD and that’s fine.

Tim is a moron.
Jenn is a moron.
Jackson, good news 16 years and you can GTFO.
Yep, I'm from Wisconsin and head back there every winter for Thanksgiving/Christmas. I still have my nice lightweight winter jacket for when it's cold here (when we take the dogs on a walk at like 9pm in winter it's COLD) but it's never cold enough to warrant a heavy Columbia jacket!

That jacket was 100% flex and Tim's never worn it. Watch him pull out the shell for a future video and wear that, lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.