Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barney Gumble

A brief summary of the many previous threads for those who may be new:

• Tim and Jenn “Tracker” are lifelong Florida residents who live near Orlando.
  • They make occasional videos of food, hotels, food, complaining, theme parks, food, occasional trips away from Orlando, complaining, and food.
  • Their theme park visits mainly consist of showing up, complaining, eating, thinking about a ride, and leaving.
  • There may be a home vlog or livestream interspersed among the hotel and food videos. These are much more boring than the regular videos. Jenn occasionally cooks from a meal service and complains about it. Cooking takes her away from her couch.
  • Despite so many food videos neither has much of a culinary vocabulary. The words delicious and refreshing are used often. Tim loves hot dogs and burgers.
  • They both love to take giant bites of food on camera then mumble with a full mouth.
  • Despite a life of Florida living they are amazed that it typically rains in central Florida on summer afternoons. Rain must be feared and avoided.
  • Their young son is often seen in a stroller or being fed. He is not allowed to play and have fun or feed himself often. At least not on camera.
  • The child’s favorite words are “Ut Dis”.
  • This occasionally leads to the thread spending a few pages debating the child’s development.
  • The Trackers love staying in nearby hotels.
  • The hotel tour videos show lots of USB ports and “commodes”. And food that is often cold when it is brought back to the room.
  • They must have a hotel suite. Regular rooms will not suffice. If the suite could sleep nine and has an area equal to their nearby home it is even better. If the room is not at least $250 per night it is too cheap to bother.
  • A hotel stay should be three days to show everything, but they rarely show anything other than the room, a glance at a pool, and nearby restaurants.
  • Despite the frequent hotel stays they never seem to have basic supplies like baby shampoo.
  • They were once #hosted in various places, but that went away when racist and homophobic videos emerged from their past.
  • Serious flexing and flashing money has replaced the hosted stays.
    • A $1900 Gucci sweater
    • A new Tesla
    • Designer Mickey Mouse T-shirts
    • A stroller with two fans, an umbrella, and a makeshift air conditioner
    • A Prada backpack used as a diaper bag
    • Planned Disney cruises and a trip to the Aulani Resort in Hawaii
  • All of that is normal, but a $7 cupcake is “really expensive”
  • Remember their home is nearby. They avoid it enough for their pool to turn dark green.
  • The home also has fallen shelves that have not been repaired in months, and clutter is everywhere.
  • Every so often the thread turns to other vloggers. “I love (insert name here)”. “I can’t stand that person”. “But I really like third person.” “This vlogger is amazing.” “That vlogger does all these things wrong”.
  • The Tracker stans post photos of meeting them in the parks. Tim always leans his head back and has an open mouth smile in every photo. Lately they seem to be trying to make a thumbs up be their own signature photo move.
  • The stans would never abide anything bad being spoken about their heroes who lead perfect lives. #LifeGoals. If a different opinion is expressed that person must be very jealous of the Trackers.
  • Then another Tracker USB, commode, and glance at the pool hotel “staycation” is uploaded and things repeat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Tommytomtom

Honestly you guys…I’m literally dying from ANTICI-

-PATION…for their HHN video because I know it’s going to be a mess. They have never left Jackson with anyone so why will this occasion be any different?
If they do leave Jackson with a sitter for the first time to go to HHN the video won't actually be about HHN. It'll be about them and how they are so stressed leaving Jackson for the first time.

Tim "what did you think of that house Jen?"

Jen "omg my anxiety is so high right now without Jackson here, I needed him to hold my hand. Lets go over here and get a snack to calm my nerves."

Tim "speaking of snacks, you know who'd like one of those? Jackson, thats who. Maybe I'll save some for him. (Proceeds to eat the entire thing in 2 bites) It was alright, not sure I'd order it again."

"All in all its been an eventful night here at HHN (1 house and stuffed their faces) but we have to get home to Jackson so now it's time to pay the price."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

peteykirch

VIP Member
Time for new thread!

The Slackers bumming it at Art of Animation in a giant suite despite only being a family of 3, and not the Floridian version of the Duggers.

This thread title is courtesy of @VloggerCritic

They wasted a park pass reservation at the studios to eat at the Brown Derby and watch the Lightning McQueen Race Academy ker-choo!

Also Dimbo mistakenly called Jackson "she" at the beginning the vlog he must be getting confused because Jackpot's hair is getting nearly as long as Jenns but much more luxurious.

I love how they won't wait 60 minutes for MMRR but then make Jackpot sit through a 90+ minute lunch.

I also love how Jenn didn't know that Mousekeeping is supposed to do room checks everyday since the Las Vegas Hotel shooting years ago. She seemed so entitled and disgusted that it happened during the time Jackpot was being put down for a nap, not realizing the positive potential these checks might cause.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

bettyj

I actually like the trackers - I know I shouldn’t admit it, but I’ve been watching them for five years.
But I do have to admit they have totally lost sight of reality. I wouldn’t mind them doing so many “staycations” if they were actually informative and showed more than just them eating and having a long conversation about pointless things. Our home resort is OKW and was so excited when they stayed there but they barely showed the resort...
There was a video maybe before Christmas where Tim just purchased a nearly $500 coat..IN FLORIDA. They splash the cash on such materialistic things then quibble at the price of a cupcake that they don’t even want..nobody forcing you to buy it.
If they want to keep this going they need to make it more of a planned business. Tim needs to be going into the parks SOLO just like he used too and actually spend a decent time there, research what’s new and what’s going on beforehand. Then if they want to do home vlogs do them at the weekend.
Their channel just isn’t fun anymore as it’s just the same old videos being turfed out.
Whilst Jackson is cute I don’t particularly want him in every video. We took our 13 month old to Disney sept 19 and she wasn’t even walking but we let her crawl around safely and explore. She also fed herself everything 😉
Anyway I’m new here and that’s just my pointless thoughts.
Ok maybe I don’t like them as much as I used to

Reactions: 28

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Theres no Nanny! Just like there's no Pregnancy. Please lets not have pages and pages of Nanny talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

scopeyscope

VIP Member
This is so alarming. Their address is so easy to find. Just looking at fan pages, you can tell where they are on any given day. People are crazy. If Jenn truly has anxiety, something like this should immediately make her rethink his exposure on YouTube and take him off the channel completely. With a comment like that, I have no idea how they are sleeping at night, because you never really know how obsessed some of these fans really are.
THIS!!! Jenn and Tim.. we KNOW you read here… all fun and teasing aside you need to listen about this and get your son out of the public eye for his safety. I am not an alarmist at all but with what was said you really need to be more careful and be smart about this.. this is your child’s life and welfare. Go back to the pre-Jackson format; Tim go to the park alone,Jen stay at home with Jackson and do some home activities. We realize we are mean and petty on some issues but when it comes to your child we all want him to grow up healthy, happy and safe. Please re-prioritize things.. your child’s welfare isn’t worth a couple of views

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Regina Phelange

I have so many thoughts about the video

Tim woke up at 6am, ordered breakfast for the 3 of them, went to go pick it up, at some point got Jackson up ALL before Jenn rolls out of bed. She woke up at least 1.5 hours after Tim, and she made a point to say it was early for her…..

They go all the way to Hollywood studios to eat lunch and do 0 rides, just two of the little shows.

They go back and have pool time. They drive all the way to Old Key West just to order their food to-go. Because they “had planned” to go to Disney springs but decided against it.

I want to point out that Tim in ONE day, consumed the Bounty Platter breakfast, ANOTHER burger, a large cookie, Fried Chicken from Olivias, and then a Mickey Premium Bar because it was his “cheat day” 🥴

I’ve never seen two people accomplish absolutely nothing for an entire staycation.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Gill247

The link to Jen’s sister was made through this message board. Neither of them follow each other on Social media, or link accounts etc. So it’s likely that the person who wrote that on her page found her account via here. I feel so uncomfortable that someone here (maybe not a poster but someone who is reading along) made that comment.
If you are reading this, please seek help, you are disgusting and very disturbed in the head. You need serious help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
JoJo’s Casey’s video is up already too. Spoiler alert he caught up with Tim, Jenn, and some chick in red. Tim was very gracious, spoiler alert TTT ordered everything. Jenn was awkward and JoJo basically just waved her off 😂
me again!! 😂 I figure that a lot of Central Florida vloggers read here. I’m the poster who had the friend in universal sm team when the order came down to cut them from the media. Anyway, I work at a marketing department in a hospitality company. We have a good eye on their channel for awhile. So for all those Disney vloggers- Try to limit your own camera exposure with the trackers. Their name is quickly becoming worthless in the hospitality community. After a couple of years, they will likely aged out and a new vlogger will come into the scene.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
You know normal people are supposed to eat every 4-5 hours, right? Even people who are disabled and can do nothing but lay in bed need to eat every few hours? Like it's not normal or healthy to eat breakfast and then not eat until 4 pm.

I get that your issue with them is /what/ they eat, but making fun of how often they eat as if that's not a normal period of time between meals?? Are you ok?
I’m not making fun of other people who eat often. I’m making fun of THE TRACKERS and how often they shovel shit into their mouths.

yes I’m aware that it is suggested to eat a small HEALTHY meal every 4-5 hours.

not a large carb/grease laden feast

I eat when I’m hungry and what is “normal” is subjective. Especially when it’s hotter than hell outside I don’t feel the need to eat a ton just because it’s “recommended” to eat every few hours

I’m doing just fine thanks for asking 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I'm not a fan of the Trackers and have gone from a regular viewer to now just once in awhile. I did watch the recent video and watched a second time. I did not see any "manhandling" of Jackson from Jen or "stern" voice from Tim. The "Jackson, don't do that" quote is so far from stern in my opinion that I wonder if some of you are just looking for something to complain about them. They aren't my favorite vloggers by a long shot, but they're far from terrible parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

QueenSuccubus

To people asking about the comment. it was removed.

To sum it up, they want to kidnap Jackson and harm him.

I don't want to repeat it, verbatim.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20