The Tim Tracker #29 The Suite Life of Jenny 2 Dinners and Timmy Tight Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Craig makes no bones about the fact that he has no personality and is usually grumpy. He is next in charge when Pete is gone and he is the executive producer of The DIS. He has a lot of knowledge of Disney and Universal (he is a former TM supervisor from Universal) I like Craig. Unlike the Trackers he's not a bit phony.
That's exactly why I like him. He's a straight shooter with bad jokes.
He does mansplain an awful lot, but when your viewing audience is filled with first timers and people who prefer to live by rumors I think it's warranted.

Reactions: 6
Craig makes no bones about the fact that he has no personality and is usually grumpy. He is next in charge when Pete is gone and he is the executive producer of The DIS. He has a lot of knowledge of Disney and Universal (he is a former TM supervisor from Universal) I like Craig. Unlike the Trackers he's not a bit phony.
I like Craig too. He’s also totally different when he’s around his wife. She makes him just light up. I don’t like Shaun, Pete’s boy toy of the moment. He just seems so dumb. Fiasco has grown on me. Deni and Ryno are still my favorites.

I believe Tim did say the gravy was made with a roux… which includes the fat so that counts in my book. That being said it was dumb to try to explain white gravy lol I was like wtf

I love Craig on the Dis. The only Dis person I cannot stand is Julie, luckily I haven’t seen her in awhile

I don’t understand the deal with people wanting Jackson’s hair cut… if Jackson was a girl no one would be talking about hair length… I personally don’t think hair length is an issue… and as far as it being hot for long hair .. again little girls have long hair and no one cares so why the hubbub over a boys hair length it makes no sense to me.

would be nice to see T&J stay in a hotel that’s under $100 a night like most people on a budget stay at. It killed me when Jen was like “other Disney resorts it is nice to just hang at the resort but this one I feel like I have to go do things”….. that’s snobby talk for “ I want to be pampered in luxury but this hotel is so beneath me I have to gtfo as soon as possible and keep busy so I won’t be seen at a value hotel”

Reactions: 15
So sad they wasted a park reservation and didn’t ride a damn thing because “the kid can’t wait in an hour line.” No, Tim and Jenn think they are too good to wait in an hour long line. I’m really surprised they don’t do private VIP tours every time they go.
This is exactly what it is. Tim and Jenn don’t want to wait in line with the commoners. That’s why Jenn hasn’t ridden Hagrid’s yet, even though she is “dying to ride it.” 🙄 They use Jackson as an excuse for everything they don’t want to do. Their constant unnecessary lying about everything drives me crazy.

Reactions: 7
Apologies in advance because I'm bringing something up from a couple threads ago (I'm late to the party). But someone had brought up Tim's net worth estimate of 800k and no one really seemed to question it too hard, so I'm compelled to comment. They are worth WAY more than 800k. I'd estimate easily 4-6mil if they've taken moderate risks with investments, which I suspect they have. And they are still actively pulling in 6 figures a year from youtube as well. These guys have some dinero.

A brief summary of the many previous threads for those who may be new:

• Tim and Jenn “Tracker” are lifelong Florida residents who live near Orlando.
  • They make occasional videos of food, hotels, food, complaining, theme parks, food, occasional trips away from Orlando, complaining, and food.
  • Their theme park visits mainly consist of showing up, complaining, eating, thinking about a ride, and leaving.
  • There may be a home vlog or livestream interspersed among the hotel and food videos. These are much more boring than the regular videos. Jenn occasionally cooks from a meal service and complains about it. Cooking takes her away from her couch.
  • Despite so many food videos neither has much of a culinary vocabulary. The words delicious and refreshing are used often. Tim loves hot dogs and burgers.
  • They both love to take giant bites of food on camera then mumble with a full mouth.
  • Despite a life of Florida living they are amazed that it typically rains in central Florida on summer afternoons. Rain must be feared and avoided.
  • Their young son is often seen in a stroller or being fed. He is not allowed to play and have fun or feed himself often. At least not on camera.
  • The child’s favorite words are “Ut Dis”.
  • This occasionally leads to the thread spending a few pages debating the child’s development.
  • The Trackers love staying in nearby hotels.
  • The hotel tour videos show lots of USB ports and “commodes”. And food that is often cold when it is brought back to the room.
  • They must have a hotel suite. Regular rooms will not suffice. If the suite could sleep nine and has an area equal to their nearby home it is even better. If the room is not at least $250 per night it is too cheap to bother.
  • A hotel stay should be three days to show everything, but they rarely show anything other than the room, a glance at a pool, and nearby restaurants.
  • Despite the frequent hotel stays they never seem to have basic supplies like baby shampoo.
  • They were once #hosted in various places, but that went away when racist and homophobic videos emerged from their past.
  • Serious flexing and flashing money has replaced the hosted stays.
    • A $1900 Gucci sweater
    • A new Tesla
    • Designer Mickey Mouse T-shirts
    • A stroller with two fans, an umbrella, and a makeshift air conditioner
    • A Prada backpack used as a diaper bag
    • Planned Disney cruises and a trip to the Aulani Resort in Hawaii
  • All of that is normal, but a $7 cupcake is “really expensive”
  • Remember their home is nearby. They avoid it enough for their pool to turn dark green.
  • The home also has fallen shelves that have not been repaired in months, and clutter is everywhere.
  • Every so often the thread turns to other vloggers. “I love (insert name here)”. “I can’t stand that person”. “But I really like third person.” “This vlogger is amazing.” “That vlogger does all these things wrong”.
  • The Tracker stans post photos of meeting them in the parks. Tim always leans his head back and has an open mouth smile in every photo. Lately they seem to be trying to make a thumbs up be their own signature photo move.
  • The stans would never abide anything bad being spoken about their heroes who lead perfect lives. #LifeGoals. If a different opinion is expressed that person must be very jealous of the Trackers.
  • Then another Tracker USB, commode, and glance at the pool hotel “staycation” is uploaded and things repeat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I believe Tim did say the gravy was made with a roux… which includes the fat so that counts in my book. That being said it was dumb to try to explain white gravy lol I was like wtf

I love Craig on the Dis. The only Dis person I cannot stand is Julie, luckily I haven’t seen her in awhile

I don’t understand the deal with people wanting Jackson’s hair cut… if Jackson was a girl no one would be talking about hair length… I personally don’t think hair length is an issue… and as far as it being hot for long hair .. again little girls have long hair and no one cares so why the hubbub over a boys hair length it makes no sense to me.

would be nice to see T&J stay in a hotel that’s under $100 a night like most people on a budget stay at. It killed me when Jen was like “other Disney resorts it is nice to just hang at the resort but this one I feel like I have to go do things”….. that’s snobby talk for “ I want to be pampered in luxury but this hotel is so beneath me I have to gtfo as soon as possible and keep busy so I won’t be seen at a value hotel”
My neice is 3 and she hasn't had her hair cut yet. i don't think it's a super huge deal, but we all know that the only reason they are waiting is so they can film it for the stans.

Julie isn't with the Dis anymore. She left before Oliver. I personally can't stand Deni. She just too fake for my tastes.

Reactions: 3
My neice is 3 and she hasn't had her hair cut yet. i don't think it's a super huge deal, but we all know that the only reason they are waiting is so they can film it for the stans.

Julie isn't with the Dis anymore. She left before Oliver. I personally can't stand Deni. She just too fake for my tastes.
I think you’re thinking of JeniLynn? Julie’s still there. She’s married to Corey (not Fiasco).

Reactions: 4
OMG between Tim's threads and the Inghams, I can't keep up, must give up real life :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Yeah Same, I like Craig, he seems really down to earth and blunt. I guess he has a similar sense of humour as me so thats why I like him

Anyone notice jenn give Jackson lil kisses on cheek,they were very brief I almost feel like it was for us to prove she’s a loving mother

Reactions: 10
Apologies in advance because I'm bringing something up from a couple threads ago (I'm late to the party). But someone had brought up Tim's net worth estimate of 800k and no one really seemed to question it too hard, so I'm compelled to comment. They are worth WAY more than 800k. I'd estimate easily 4-6mil if they've taken moderate risks with investments, which I suspect they have. And they are still actively pulling in 6 figures a year from youtube as well. These guys have some dinero.
How do you come up with that figure? I think you're way off. I've watched a number of youtubers who are quite open with their earnings at over 1M subscribers and they do not make as much money as people think they do.

YouTube generally pay 1p per view so you can do the maths.

Something very off with their numbers. Looking at YouTube they've struggled with views over the last week. But according to SocialBlade their numbers are much larger. I'm in UK and i don't know if the dates are in sync across YT and SB but I don't have YT showing any vids published on the 27th yet according to SB there were 260k views that date. I suspect they're out by a day and I see 2 vlogs posted on the 26th. Combined though they reach less than 200k. Same all week back, low YT numbers reported much higher on SB. Regularly 40-60k more. Are people really watching the new one then trawling through old ones EVERY Day??
Screenshot_20210628_104302_com.android.chrome.jpg

Then there is this graph which is exceptionally dodgy. They must buying subscribers to top up to the same number every month because this looks very unlikely to me. So now I'm wondering if they're also buying views and these are spread back across the week by an algorithm ramdomly 'watching' vlogs. Wish someone would investigate.

Screenshot_20210628_104457.jpg

These two never fail to amaze me smh, what a waste.

also OT: I can’t find a thread for it but Craig from The Dis is unbearable and I can’t stand him. Why is he always hosting? I’m tired of his demeanor and mansplaning and privilege. He’s a real asshat.
He’s got a stupid attitude. He’s such a nerd

Ok… but Jackson should be OBSESSED with the Nemo suite the colors, fish etc. is great for kids!!

Also I’m doing 2 days at WDW this week and I got a hotel near Disney Springs, 4 stars, $77 a night. Screw those 2 with their $600 a night suite

Reactions: 8
Ok… but Jackson should be OBSESSED with the Nemo suite the colors, fish etc. is great for kids!!

Also I’m doing 2 days at WDW this week and I got a hotel near Disney Springs, 4 stars, $77 a night. Screw those 2 with their $600 a night suite
But if he loves Cars so much, why not book a Cars suite?

OT, There is a comment on Jenn’s sister’s IG page (itsahbarbieworld), that is so horrific and horrible about little Jackson, that has made me feel rather ill! I’m not going to to re post it here because it is just too disturbing but I am now questioning myself as to whether or not I should even mention his name on this site? There are really some very disgusting and disturbed people out there. Just goes to show that maybe the Trackers really should be more careful about exploiting their child!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
A brief summary of the many previous threads for those who may be new:

• Tim and Jenn “Tracker” are lifelong Florida residents who live near Orlando.
  • They make occasional videos of food, hotels, food, complaining, theme parks, food, occasional trips away from Orlando, complaining, and food.
  • Their theme park visits mainly consist of showing up, complaining, eating, thinking about a ride, and leaving.
  • There may be a home vlog or livestream interspersed among the hotel and food videos. These are much more boring than the regular videos. Jenn occasionally cooks from a meal service and complains about it. Cooking takes her away from her couch.
  • Despite so many food videos neither has much of a culinary vocabulary. The words delicious and refreshing are used often. Tim loves hot dogs and burgers.
  • They both love to take giant bites of food on camera then mumble with a full mouth.
  • Despite a life of Florida living they are amazed that it typically rains in central Florida on summer afternoons. Rain must be feared and avoided.
  • Their young son is often seen in a stroller or being fed. He is not allowed to play and have fun or feed himself often. At least not on camera.
  • The child’s favorite words are “Ut Dis”.
  • This occasionally leads to the thread spending a few pages debating the child’s development.
  • The Trackers love staying in nearby hotels.
  • The hotel tour videos show lots of USB ports and “commodes”. And food that is often cold when it is brought back to the room.
  • They must have a hotel suite. Regular rooms will not suffice. If the suite could sleep nine and has an area equal to their nearby home it is even better. If the room is not at least $250 per night it is too cheap to bother.
  • A hotel stay should be three days to show everything, but they rarely show anything other than the room, a glance at a pool, and nearby restaurants.
  • Despite the frequent hotel stays they never seem to have basic supplies like baby shampoo.
  • They were once #hosted in various places, but that went away when racist and homophobic videos emerged from their past.
  • Serious flexing and flashing money has replaced the hosted stays.
    • A $1900 Gucci sweater
    • A new Tesla
    • Designer Mickey Mouse T-shirts
    • A stroller with two fans, an umbrella, and a makeshift air conditioner
    • A Prada backpack used as a diaper bag
    • Planned Disney cruises and a trip to the Aulani Resort in Hawaii
  • All of that is normal, but a $7 cupcake is “really expensive”
  • Remember their home is nearby. They avoid it enough for their pool to turn dark green.
  • The home also has fallen shelves that have not been repaired in months, and clutter is everywhere.
  • Every so often the thread turns to other vloggers. “I love (insert name here)”. “I can’t stand that person”. “But I really like third person.” “This vlogger is amazing.” “That vlogger does all these things wrong”.
  • The Tracker stans post photos of meeting them in the parks. Tim always leans his head back and has an open mouth smile in every photo. Lately they seem to be trying to make a thumbs up be their own signature photo move.
  • The stans would never abide anything bad being spoken about their heroes who lead perfect lives. #LifeGoals. If a different opinion is expressed that person must be very jealous of the Trackers.
  • Then another Tracker USB, commode, and glance at the pool hotel “staycation” is uploaded and things repeat.
This is very helpful. I do not know much but my wife hate watches them and now I do too. We first got into them looking at their reviews for moderate Disney hotels and then she started to watch them for about a year until "Sweatergate" happened and now I am hooked on figuring out why they are so popular for the bare minimum. Thank you for the list.

There are some great hotels near WDW that are about 100 and less. We have stayed at several, the Quality Inn on Palm Ave, Destiny Palms, Galleria Palms, Red Lion, even the Econolodge in Kissimmee was okay. The hotels near Disney Springs are well worth it too!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.