Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
All my money is going toward a #hosted Ana Maria island mansion stay which is where they got their tans

also Tim says “I’ve never heard jenn do an impression”

tim, she does one everyday, she pretends to be human. That’s her human impression. She’s really a succubus from the depths of hell

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I noticed when they were talking about brushing Jackson's teeth, Jenn had no idea what it was like. Does she not brush her own kids teeth? Is it because she's so busy editing a high school quality video? Honestly after how many years on YouTube how is the quality so bad?

WhiskeyBusiness

I'm just so confused why the Trackers haven't gone on any rides or into any shows/experiences in ages, and the one time Tim is alone at Universal, he goes to a kid's show without Jackson.

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Tbh... to be daily vloggers full time, they really are not as consistent with that as they should be either.
they could be so much better and not looking so tired and lazy, but they are cheap and arrogant and Jenn has to be the center of attention. It would be so much easier and better if they worked like other “daily” vloggers. Tim goes out to shoot footage, shirt change, park hop and/or hop over to Disney springs and/or a resort send the video to editor, multiple days of quality video done. same thing to film a couple home vlogs.

It is seriously not rocket science and that is why newer vloggers are going to push them out of the space.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Jackson thumbnail update: they have now had Jackson in the thumbnail in 17 of the last 25 videos, YouTube really should consider limiting their comments.

• Wow

Galorious

VIP Member
Of course he is, they’re surgically attached!
He's not wearing shorts. At this point they're practically body paint.

i hate how they stick half a donut/burger/whatever in their mouths, take a massive bite and then show it to the camera and say "there's a cross section"... what are you mountain men? cave trolls? If you insist on showing a cross section, cut or rip whatever you're showing in half with a knife like a normal human being, don't shove it in your gaping maw and devour half the item in one bite and then stuff it into the camera.
Yeah here's the inside of my food complete with bite marks and saliva. Gross. The thing is, they live their entire lives on camera and they're now overly comfortable. Just wait until Tim starts getting ulcers and he posts his endoscopy footage for that days content.

I'm a pear. Pears have butts and thighs (which I hate! But they make dresses look fantastic on us as we have small waists to go with it.) We have to constantly work to keep our shape from getting away from us.

Jenn is built like a linebacker with a belly and boobs but no ass. Not sure what shape that is, round?
Screenshot_20210527_233131_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
It’s funny that JennBo thinks anyone cares that much about her spawn

newsflash Jenny boo boo: nobody cares and the only reason we all discuss Jackson/appear to care so much is because you and Timmy DUR DUR insist on shoving him in front of the camera CONSTANTLY

Southpaw33

VIP Member
They drag that kid inside every store in Disney Springs and the parks, but won't eat at a table distanced from anyone else. Wtf?

Galorious

VIP Member
All that because one person said ‘poor baby’ that’s all that was said!

psychopath behaviour

unless I see a pic she snapped of the protest outside her home (about the pregnancy) I won’t ever believe it
One comment out of literally thousands of comments of congrats and goodwill. Typical Jenn that she concentrated on that tiny 1 comment that wasn't even particularly negative. She seeks out and magnifies the drama.

mjm9

VIP Member
In the end I just got a cheap pair of trainers and started running. simple.
This is just a statement, not directed at anyone in particular.

Not all running shoes are created equal, so be careful. I didn’t start “running” till I turned 60 cause I wanted to do RunDisney (6 races so far 😊. ) I actually went to a running store and they had me walk on a treadmill. Turns out I have a pronation (walk more on the inside of my feet, which is quite common). They then made some recommendations.

So make sure that you try on running shoes, walk around the store a bit and get the ones most comfortable for you. It might even be a pair 1/2 larger than your normal shoe size.

Last edited:

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I'm curious for those watching... Please let us know how intent these guys are on proving that they're better than what they read of themselves here.

I take it the bike is in direct response to us calling Tim out on being out of shape. (Good luck on that one Tim, you need to change your all beef patty special sauce no lettuce double cheese diet. The money spent on that bike would have been better invested with consultations with a nutritionist.)

So, they're home now?
Are they cleaning? Cooking? How do those shelves look?
They set up a pool in the back yard for Jackson?
Have they secured the crib so escape attempts won't cause Jackson to be injured?
How's Jenn in mothering? She bathing him more now that she knows bathtime = playtime?
The shelf in the garage is still down and he mentioned it saying "pay no attention to the shelf." Everything is the same as far as I can tell. He admitted he didn't use the elliptical machine because he doesn't like "running." That's his excuse for buying the bike. He likes to bike. Sure.

• Haha

CoasterHo

I still have to catch up on posts... I'm only on page 7 - y'all have a lot to say. ANYWAY..since there was no post last night, I can only deduce that these 2 nitwits are on yet another staycation. They won't post vids about their current staycation while they're still there so they don't get bombarded by all of their stans. They'll only post them once they check out of a typically 2 day stay. Also...they cancelled their food boxes for 'the rest of the month' so I'm figuring they'll be freeloading at other spots until at least end of month.

If this has already been mentioned...sorry! hahahha

peedee

Chatty Member
So Jenns final remarks on their #hosted stay:

1. The Bridge traffic wasn't as loud as she thought - it's actually soothing :p
  2. That room is quiet and private because it was next to the shop and cleaning cupboard
  3. Jenn thought it wasn't safe to walkaround at night but it's actually OK :p
These #hosted places must be so pissed off after seeing how their places are 'reviewed' What kind of review goes over 3 videos!! And you only get bits of a review in between them talking shite and eating trash.

I can see the #hosted stays drying up as hoteliers get wise to their antics, These businesses will talk to each other and realise you don't get any decent review and no extra business.

Loved that the Dolphin people probably told them they weren't comping the whole family. Can you imagine time getting the room hosted and then ringing all the local attractions telling them they are in town and are after hosted days out.
The part of this last video that gave me the ah ha moment that they are using the coping mechanism of escapism was when they were on the couch talking about checking out and Jenn said how sad she was. She really seems genuinely sad about going back home and Tim immediately reassured her that they will have to come back because they "didn't even get to check out Canal street" and she perks up and says "Oh yeaaah". That exchange screamed depression to me.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I have paid the freaking price, now where is my damn video? 😁

are they ever going to get a new logo?

what is with the creepy dudes commenting on how cute Jackson is?

why don’t their stans know they are fawning over their parent’s generation vloggers?

• Haha