The Tim Tracker #22 Where is our home? We forgot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big thanks to @Barney Gumble for the overwhelming approved topic suggestion.

Did the Slackers really go from 1 Staycation to another?

How do people who've been vlogging for a decade plus keep forgetting to film outros?

Tim has stroke face, but does he also have early onset dementia?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m just wondering when they are going to crack. They look exhausted, unhealthy, unhappy, and are hardly going through the motions at this point...

when is the bottom going to fall out?

Reactions: 21
I’m just wondering when they are going to crack. They look exhausted, unhealthy, unhappy, and are hardly going through the motions at this point...

when is the bottom going to fall out?
I actually feel a little sad for them. I wish they’d take a step back and sort themselves out and get back to what they used to do. This last year has just been all downhill 😞

Reactions: 7
I actually feel a little sad for them. I wish they’d take a step back and sort themselves out and get back to what they used to do. This last year has just been all downhill 😞
I want to feel sad for them because I’m human and have a soul unlike jenn...but they’ve done so much in their past that makes me unable to feel for them. They are assholes

At 2:29 exactly in this video Tim and Jenn show their true Karen Kolors. Tim uses the phrase “literally almost”. Sorry Timbo you can’t be both, you were either literally run over or almost run over 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

apparently they were run off the road by a Disney bus (surrreee Jenn)

man she is on the phone with Disney SO fast trying to get something for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OT Okay so I looked at one of PMM's older videos and found his wife Veronica. MegaDriver was right. She IS worse than Jenn and has the same characteristics as Jenn (i.e., self-centered and what I call narcissistic sociopath). She even has the same bitten nails (and doesn't seem to keep up with her nail polish routine) and nose ring. I wondered if they were from the same place in Pennsylvania because she was also from PA. I have to say, I cannot stand to watch any more videos with her in it.

At 2:29 exactly in this video Tim and Jenn show their true Karen Kolors. Tim uses the phrase “literally almost”. Sorry Timbo you can’t be both, you were either literally run over or almost run over 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Tim, I'm sure you were in his blind spot. I never drive in a bus or truck's blind spot because of this very thing. Jenn: I think you're smart I just think I'm smarter. Plus, why would you go to a park if it is closing in 30 minutes? This says it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Jenn is that witch who calls about a bus that’s driving on the road. “I need to speak to the manager of all the bus drivers at Disney!” She’s a clown.

Reactions: 4
Jenn is that witch who calls about a bus that’s driving on the road. “I need to speak to the manager of all the bus drivers at Disney!” She’s a clown.
And I am 100% certain he was driving in that bus's blind spot so the bus couldn't see him.

Reactions: 3
To those that were asking from the last thread. 🍑 is generally what some of us have termed Jenn's younger sister, Amanda. Her IG is mainly tits and ass because she's a stripper / adult entertainment / whatever you want to call her in Colorado. Hence 🍑

I was referring to her IG stories for today.
APD = Altamonte Police Department.

She was arrested by them back in April when she came to visit from Colorado.

It was referring to a previous arrest by Seminole County for pot and paraphernalia from years' back. She's set to go to trial / show up before a judge in early June (she deferred quite a few times; finally plead not guilty so she's getting a trial).

She's back here in Central Fla.

Anyways, her IG stories has her chinking together open alcoholic minis in a car (including with the driver) on their way to Ginnie Springs.

• Wow
As much as Tim and Jenn annoy me now. I have to thank Tim for the inspiration to lose 25kg.

Tim was at volcano bay and said he could not ride a ride due to a weight limit. I weighed myself and was quite a few kg heavier than I thought I was and no where near the limit for the ride.

So it's been just under a year and I have hit 25kg and now would easily be light enough to ride !

Obs due to covid I am no closer to getting to Florida. But at least I have slimmed down. dropped a few jeans sizes and feel better than I have in a long time.

So thanks Tim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
My sweet husband who never judges anyone actually said yesterday while watching their vlog: “Seriously how can they keep eating like that? How is it possible to fit that much food? Tim, you are almost 40!”

In today's video if it actually posted on time will be the checkout day from their current staycation. Both will comment I am so sad to leave. And then they will have a ridiculously big meal. They may remember to thank the hotel again odds are 2 to 1 on that

Reactions: 5
As much as Tim and Jenn annoy me now. I have to thank Tim for the inspiration to lose 25kg.

Tim was at volcano bay and said he could not ride a ride due to a weight limit. I weighed myself and was quite a few kg heavier than I thought I was and no where near the limit for the ride.

So it's been just under a year and I have hit 25kg and now would easily be light enough to ride !

Obs due to covid I am no closer to getting to Florida. But at least I have slimmed down. dropped a few jeans sizes and feel better than I have in a long time.

So thanks Tim.
If you are talking about Punga racers, it used to be 150 lbs which is honestly pretty insane for even the most fit person. My husband is 6’2” and fairly fit and muscular and he would have to be anorexic to ever see 150. They have since changed it to 300 lbs which Tim apparently is using as his goal weight at this point.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If you are talking about Punga racers, it used to be 150 lbs which is honestly pretty insane for even the most fit person. My husband is 6’2” and fairly fit and muscular and he would have to be anorexic to ever see 150. They have since changed it to 300 lbs which Tim apparently is using as his goal weight at this point.
Oh wow 150 is low, especially for grown men.

Oh wow 150 is low, especially for grown men.
Yeah it was a big deal and a lot of people were mad. Honestly even at my slimmest I teeter between 140 and 150 so I was even frustrated that I perhaps couldn’t ride it. Like I said it’s changed but with the way Timmy is eating he’ll surpass 300 in no time

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.