Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PJones

VIP Member
Seeing as how Tim has done indoor attractions for two vlogs in a row, any bets on when they'll actually take Jackson on any indoor attractions or shows?

Also, I'm surprised his mobile order didn't get cancelled since once again he said he was there when he wasn't yet to pick it up
They took him on nemo weeks ago

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Well she's not even an RN so maybe accuracy isn't her thing? She is an LPN or PN as the Florida license search calls it.
Yeah based on the type of training she received and the fact she was working in a nursing home, I assumed it was an LPN. There was no mention of attending college, just attending training.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I understand what you are trying to say but when she posts the dog it’s the same apartment and same place he is so they have the dog together is what I’m saying
Honestly I'd have to go back and look at her vlogs in the apartment. It did not look the same to me. When she walked in her door the kitchen was to the right. When he toured his apartment the kitchen was on the left. The decorations seemed different as well.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Delusional stan :rolleyes:

Jess
Jess
2 hours ago
Families have a right to a relaxing week just the same as all the single couples. Don't let people make you feel bad or let your mom guilt get in your way of peace, yall are so dang respectful and nice I can't imagine anyone having a problem with yall!
Single couple? That's an oxymoron.....

Onemansdream

I would love to have the room for an excercise bike but I don't. We added a small addition on to our house but that was for my sewing room (which has no spare room) and a walk in pantry.

I don't think Morrow is his real name. He always blacks out the last name on receipts. I know Jackie is from Florida and she and Veronica are cousins. However, Jackie's parents live in Scranton PA and that is where Nate is from so I assumed they both met in Scranton.

Yep they are pandering to Disney hoping to get back on the list so they can get more free stuff.
I'm pretty sure her parents are in Miami. She went to visit them a few months back and that's where she said they live.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I was gonna say I don't see them spending their own money on going since the trip wouldn't be hosted but look at what they are doing with the whole cruise thing...Actually I see them trying to find someone to con into hosting them so they can go.
I vote for the Anaheim Hotel. I think the Trackers deserve to have it hosted.

So Tim did a solo vlog to Universal and again, he's repeating what the announcer says over the loudspeaker or he's reading signs cuz he's such an expert.

omgucnt

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 my husband got a wild hair after seeing 🍑's IG, apparently she has a OnlyFans too... & let me tell you, thankfully we couldn't see anything (we aren't subscribers onviously 🤣) but the little description at the top of the page.... 😳🤢🤣 quite that icing on the 🍑 cake if you ask me! lmao

You must be close!! We are gunning for Florida too! Currently stuck in podunk Indiana
Wow your husband has terrible taste lol

Well if we subtract the 40% of posts that are off topic we are nowhere near needing a new thread.
yeah I switched off for a few days there lol

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Tim might actually be the one with real anxiety (the tracks, USB plugs, repeating things, not letting Jackson feed himself), but since Jenn needs all the attention on her she has “anxiety” and can’t drive, etc. just to make herself the needy one.

Were they trying to get their cruise switched or just trying to book another one...keep the one next year AND go on the Wish?
He didn't explain so it was an assumption they were trying to get it switched. I would call him maybe obsessive compulsive...

Galorious

VIP Member
Yes Richmond. I live near the one in lower Alabama and its the busiest one they have, even topping their huge store in New Braunsfels TX as its on the main road to the beaches. They had to revamp the highway exit and have police directing traffic its such a mess, but I still stop whenever I pass to grab a turkey sandwich and fresh jambalaya-stuffed chickens for the grill and fill up the gas tank.

The Trackers trying to vlog inside any Bucees would be kind of funny to watch as they will have trouble keeping Jackpot from grabbing at everything, but all they would probably do anyway is order a bunch of food and tape them scarfing it down in the car for our viewing enjoyment!
Isn't that Mikey Chan?!! 😊

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I vote for the Anaheim Hotel. I think the Trackers deserve to have it hosted.

So Tim did a solo vlog to Universal and again, he's repeating what the announcer says over the loudspeaker or he's reading signs cuz he's such an expert.
I'm quoting myself just in case no one picked up on the fact this hotel was panned by The DIS.

Mark81

VIP Member
Look at the toll it took on Michael Kay. I read somewhere that he is barely in his 30s. I'm 37, I was a fat fuck (still am at 407 pounds) and I don't even have any gray hairs and people still think I'm in my late 20s.
No way?! I thought he was in his 40s

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Don’t forget “Jack$on’s Wild Ride at Fort Wilderness campgrounds “ when they were staying in the cabin. Jenn drove that golf cart like a bat out of hell with him in the front seat strapped in a unsecured, freestanding car seat!!!! 😳
(not to be confused with the Copper Creek Cascade Cabins that sleeps 8)
Wrong. Timbo strapped that car seat to the golf cart with a ratchet strap. Is that safe or legal? Not really sure. But likely safer than Tim holding him in his lap while Jenn does her best race car driver impersonation.

jumpman23

Chatty Member
If you are talking about Punga racers, it used to be 150 lbs which is honestly pretty insane for even the most fit person. My husband is 6’2” and fairly fit and muscular and he would have to be anorexic to ever see 150. They have since changed it to 300 lbs which Tim apparently is using as his goal weight at this point.
Might have been. I remember there was couple of rides he complained about lower weight limits. But its nice to know I can ride all without any issue !