Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Yeah, that fake ally shit pisses me off more than an upfront ignorant person. The gay is contagious thing wasn't that bad bc I myself have made jokes after people legit asked me if gay was hereditary. I started doing jokes in a couple of my standup sets about how my mom is a lesbian but my dad is straight and that's why I'm bisexual. 🙄 I look more seriously at the intent behind the words and her intentions with the apology were very clear. She could have just said, I made a joke. I see it was in poor taste. I would like to apologize to anyone this joke offended. But attending the urban party was not cool. That's what made the gay comments sound even worse bc people are more likely to see you as an ignorant goblin when they see multiple questionable actions like that. The racism was what really did them in. Kinda makes me want Jackson to marry a bipoc man but really I just want the baby to be capable of having a happy functioning relationship. Trackers are setting a terrible example
Well said. And you're right, there are many more videos in their catalog they need to purge. I recently saw an old one where they were at Target looking at nutcracker dolls. These two clowns had no clue about The Nutcracker and Jenn was making voices for each of these dolls. She picked up Drosselmeier and called him a pimp and then put on a disgusting African-American voice because black people are pimps dontcha know. This was only about 4 or so years ago. It made me think she and her sister were raised with a lot of prejudice and stereotype. It just felt trashy to me and I was disgusted. Tim may not have been raised that way but he sure embraced it to go along with it. These two are two peas in a pod and I think have the same views. They are pretending to be decent people for their stans.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
The part of this last video that gave me the ah ha moment that they are using the coping mechanism of escapism was when they were on the couch talking about checking out and Jenn said how sad she was. She really seems genuinely sad about going back home and Tim immediately reassured her that they will have to come back because they "didn't even get to check out Canal street" and she perks up and says "Oh yeaaah". That exchange screamed depression to me.
This is what I remember from every #hosted video I have seen, her being mopey and sad about leaving because vacation is so much fun and now they have to go home, then Tim saying they will have to come back because they didn’t focus on something they should have filmed because they were too busy looking for USB ports and eating random food they’ve eaten before, then she gets happy because Tim’s promising another vacation soon.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
His whole long winded BS about how it would be too close to Jackson’s nap. BULLSHIT, jenn wasn’t awake yet, a huge fight ensued, Tim stormed out telling the bitch to take care of the kid herself

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Wrong. Timbo strapped that car seat to the golf cart with a ratchet strap. Is that safe or legal? Not really sure. But likely safer than Tim holding him in his lap while Jenn does her best race car driver impersonation.
They didn’t use ratchet straps to secure BJ’s car seat till AFTER people reported them to CMs after Jenn’s first Indy 500 run, which I was referring to. IF the car seat was strapped in, like you claim, then the car seat wouldn’t have tipped so far when she took too much speed into a turn.

btw - it is OK to disagree with mine or anyone else’s POV on this thread. Just do it with respect and kindness. Your view is not necessarily the correct one @VloggerCritic.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Well well well Theme Park Express is going on the Wish. TTT has to announce one for Father’s Day at the latest.
That fat fucking wad of complaints is going on a $5000+ cruise??? He just said $200 in express passes was too expensive🙄🙄🙄

I can’t wait to watch a week or whatever of closeups of his fat gross face with his nasty bloodshot eyes and Koda looking absolutely unimpressed and miserable 😑😑😑😑😑

NOT

• Haha

Tommytomtom

Trying to figure out if this is something new with the tim tracker YouTube account or maybe an issue on my end or maybe its always been like this and I never noticed. I've never had notifications turned on for the trackers videos so I figured what the heck i might as well turn them on but YouTube won't let me. When I click the bell a thing pops up at the bottom of the screen that says "this action is turned off for content made for kids."

Is YouTube finally cracking down on them? If this is the case im surprised comments are still turned on. Maybe why there's been so many gaps in days lately and the one we got was a solo tim video and less Jackson in the thumbnails.
Screenshot_20210527-194306_YouTube.jpg

• Wow

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
And I agree - absolutely NO WAY did people show up at their house - and other random unnamed family members' homes throughout Central Florida - to protest a pregnancy less than 48 hours after announcing it. I absolutely am floored - beyond ANYTHING else these fucking dumbfuck stans buy - that they bought THAT bullshit hook, line, and sinker. :rolleyes:
I know they rarely if ever delete anything but here is screen shot proof of their claimed pregnancy announcement hatred just in case she ever decides to remove the tweets:

1622158187952.png

• Wow
  • Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Omfg the Yuca fries...listening to Tim say YUCK-UH is literally like nails on a goddamn chalkboard

Yucca and Yuca are two completely different things. Yuca (You-Cuh) is the root of the cassava plant which is what he is eating, Yucca is an ornamental desert plant

But also shame on Universal for writing Yucca on the menu, they are not serving people fries made out of an ornamental plant they are serving fries made from the root of the cassava plant.

a quick google search (extremely quick) could have avoided that ridiculousness

fucking IDIOTS

i know this is insane to get hung up on but I’m half Cuban so it’s a point of contention for me

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I can't see her in his vlogs at all.
Wait is @Truebot possibly confusing Jackie and Veronica? I don't watch Nate PMM all the time but I too haven't seen any hint of Veronica in his vlogs since their split.

I'm just so confused why the Trackers haven't gone on any rides or into any shows/experiences in ages, and the one time Tim is alone at Universal, he goes to a kid's show without Jackson.
My theory is Jenn over did it riding the new bike and had to stay home. And TimBo can't hold the camera and keep 'son from eating his food at the same time.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Laws like this confuse me. Why is the state mandating on how a business is run like this? It’s the very antithesis of freedom that Desantis claims to stand for.
How so? I'm not a huge DeSantis freak fan but I don't exactly think Publix should be requiring to see a vaccination card for me to buy toilet paper. Or the gas station for me to go in and use the bathroom. Or the neighborhood hardware store for me to go buy a can of paint. Pretty sure that's what DeSantis was attempting to curtail.

(especially since I, myself, cannot get the vaccination at this time due to personal medical reasons - like many other people!)

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Wanna see a happy and well adjusted kid with two normal (or appear to be normal) parents. Watch Roy’s (Oyby) newest video

the kid featured appears to be Jackson’s age and is happy and smiling and gives thumbs up. He roars when asked “what does a lion say?”, he points at things and goes “wow”. The father is saying words to him in both English and Spanish...Tim and Jenn should watch this vlog and reflect, HEAVILY

Last edited:
All that because one person said ‘poor baby’ that’s all that was said!

psychopath behaviour

unless I see a pic she snapped of the protest outside her home (about the pregnancy) I won’t ever believe it
Even then my money would still be on her staging it for attention. If they were really that badly attacked after a pregnancy announcement they would have never shown that baby on the internet

Reactions: 10

apojacks

VIP Member
I couldn't remember how many snacks you got. Thanks for sharing. We always had snack credits left over.

I've never eaten at Columbia Harbor House because my daughter is allergic to shellfish also. But I had wanted to try the hummus sandwich they have there. I make a sandwich with toasted (Dave's whole grain) bread, guacamole (or sliced avocado), lettuce, tomato, thinly sliced red onion, and the Sabra supremely spicy hummus. It is so healthy and delicious.

passive-aggressive co-dependency

As Love_the_kitz said, Jenn is a bitch and she's shown it many times on their videos and in her twitter fights with other people. If I acted that way my husband would have told me to sit down and shut up but Jenn loves to start a fight. You should tune in to the Universal horror night videos when she was drunk. She'd start a fight with all sorts of people. I think that's where she and her sister are alike.
Those Twitter fights were vicious. Not to bring up politics, but when Donald Trump uses the phrase “nasty woman”, he’s referring to Jen for sure.

• Haha
  • Sick

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Something is definitely up with them. Solo vlogs super slow to post. I think Jenn quit.
Quit what? You have to actually do shit to quit it🤣🤣🤣

I loved how Tim mentioned that they are apparently special because they have been on Adventures by Disney...ONE FUCKING TIME....FOR FREE

• Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
This Nate/Veronica conspiracy theory smells a lot like the ATW ditching his dad for an NYC booty call that never happened conspiracy theory.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I don't think she's an 18 or a 20, really. We all know the camera adds weight and she picks these ridiculous dresses that do her no favors.

I wouldn't be surprised, however, that she's hovering anywhere from a 12 to a 16 right now and feeling very snug in her shorts.

She's obviously gained weight but I don't believe for a second she's approaching 18 to 20 at this point.

Case in point - go to @10:48 in this vlog and watch him catch her in the video (side angle and front angle) for a few seconds. This was from last week. This is not an 18-22 body.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
A boooring blog of Tim eating by himself! The donut sugar all in his pubic hair beard made we want to barf! Didn’t ride one thing- just ate a ton of sugar, fats & carbs.

• Sick
  • Haha