Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
yeah it screams of making excuses to get fit.

I'm fat and I was debating getting all the gear to get fit but it was just putting it off "oh I need this" In the end I just got a cheap pair of trainers and started running. simple.

They wont use this bike thing.
They'll make one vlog stating how much Tim likes it, how Jenn wants to try it.
They'll make another a few weeks later claiming that Tim has been using it.
We'll never hear of it again after that and may see it in the backdround covered with bags hanging from the handles and a shirt or two draped over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Rebelle

VIP Member
It’s going to end up being a $2000 clothing rack. There’s no way these two chubby bunnies are going to exercise 😂
Just like the $800 elliptical they have in their junk room, sorry, Jenn’s wannabe “Aristocats” spare bedroom.
ETA: That they originally bought so Jenn could train for more runDisney marathons. After walking the Star Wars 10k.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
It’s not just FOMO for Jenn- she knows Jackson sells views. She sees the comments, the response he gets and she is willing to pimp him out. She edited a video & posted a video of her child naked in a bath tub! I don’t know any mother who would broadcast their naked baby that way. She projects her anxiety on him, but doesn’t use it to protect him.

• Sad

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Exactly, if you want to show the bite to show the middle.....cut it and take a bite from the middle, no need to show me you taking the bite I’ll be able to see the bite marks to know that you did then tell me what you think.
Also, don’t tell me what you think about it with crumbs and sugar in your beard because that shit is distracting and gross.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I’m guessing Tim is physically trapped in those shorts now?

Like the only way he can get out of them is by being cut out but he wants to get his money’s worth out of them first.
Won’t go to Target and get a new pair of $20 shorts but will drop a few grand on an exercise machine he will never use.

• Haha
Tim, man, one dude to another. your beard looks gross. Also he has visibly gained weight, not really here to judge people’s weight but their lifestyle is killing them slowly.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Big thanks to @Barney Gumble for the overwhelming approved topic suggestion.

Did the Slackers really go from 1 Staycation to another?

How do people who've been vlogging for a decade plus keep forgetting to film outros?

Tim has stroke face, but does he also have early onset dementia?

• Heart
  • Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Am I a sadistic fuck?

I keep hoping that we get some teary eyed video soon where jenn talks about internet people being “real mean”

• Haha
Reactions: 15

2020planner

VIP Member
Yup, the police would have been called....if not by her definitely by Tim and the other family members wouldn’t be like “oh this is fine I have strangers angrily gathering on my lawn”...I know I would be taking pictures of everyone through the window, and any sane person probably would be as well....and the trackers probably would have vlogged it to make some money
Exactly. If people are knocking at your door and congregating on your lawn, you're calling the cops. You're not running to Twitter.

Furthermore, I'm not even sure if the people who had the initial discussion about the baby (that Jenn was not even a part of or tagged in!) even LIVE here in Orlando! So what happened then? Some roving band of local misfits lurked on Twitter and decided to descend upon the Trackers' gated home AND take the time to research other family members' home addresses and descend up their houses?

We'Re So anGRy yOu'Re DaUgHtEr-In-LaW iS pReGnANT! ArrrRRRGGgggH!

Sure, Jan.... :rolleyes:

Jenn even went after some girl named Amy who was simply TAGGED in the convo with the initial people (the "oh God, that poor child" guy and like 1 or 2 other people). I remember Amy responding back to Jenn like - I don't even know who the hell you are and congrats and all but [basically] leave me the hell out of this.

Jenn SEEKS these people out. You have to be goofy in the head to want to do that. But it's because she LOVES drama - both being a "victim" of it and stirring it up.

She ALSO has an overinflated sense of self-importance. Big time.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Has anybody taken a look at their keywords before? These are from the New Smyrna checkout day/bought a bike. Seems odd Jenn's name is missing.

meta name="keywords" content="TheTimTracker, Tim Tracker, Tim Tracker Disney, Tim Tracker Universal, Disney, what to do in orlando, Orlando, florida, theme parks, theme parks in orlando, timtracker, the tim tracker, tim the tracker, orlando life, florida life, what's new, new smyrna beach, best of florida, florida beach, atlantic beach, east coast, home vlog, target shopping, best toddler toys, how to entertain a toddler, 18 months, nordictrack bike, nordictrack s22i, disney, reverse tie dye, tie dye"
more like ‘how to entertain your wife and neglect your toddler’

Exactly. If people are knocking at your door and congregating on your lawn, you're calling the cops. You're not running to Twitter.

Furthermore, I'm not even sure if the people who had the initial discussion about the baby (that Jenn was not even a part of or tagged in!) even LIVE here in Orlando! So what happened then? Some roving band of local misfits lurked on Twitter and decided to descend upon the Trackers' gated home AND take the time to research other family members' home addresses and descend up their houses?

We'Re So anGRy yOu'Re DaUgHtEr-In-LaW iS pReGnANT! ArrrRRRGGgggH!

Sure, Jan.... :rolleyes:

Jenn even went after some girl named Amy who was simply TAGGED in the convo with the initial people (the "oh God, that poor child" guy and like 1 or 2 other people). I remember Amy responding back to Jenn like - I don't even know who the hell you are and congrats and all but [basically] leave me the hell out of this.

Jenn SEEKS these people out. You have to be goofy in the head to want to do that. But it's because she LOVES drama - both being a "victim" of it and stirring it up.

She ALSO has an overinflated sense of self-importance. Big time.
I have known SO MANY Jenns in my lifetime. It’s actually what has made me kind of a loner/avoid making female friends. These women, and sorry fellow gals but it’s usually women who act like this 🙈, who literally get off on drama and playing the victim. Like it’s been said before, THOUSANDS of congratulatory posts and glowing tweets and Jenn seeks out the few people who think she’ll be a terrible mother.

HEY JENN, THAT TWEET WAS RIGHT THOUGH!! YOU ARE A TERRIBLE MOTHER.

It it’s capitalized it’s true amiright?

Last edited:
  • Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
You don't think you need accuracy or attention to detail as an LPN? :ROFLMAO:
Wait 'til an LPN records your BP or other vitals wrong or puts your catheter in wonky and see how fast you want detail and accuracy.
Well you said she couldn't even be bothered to list her employer properly so seems a tad sloppy. Perhaps she did that on purpose to throw off creepers like ourselves?
This is jut a message board we can poke fun at the YouTube famous I hope. If she calls me out on it I will take it from there.

Can the Trackers please post a video this off topic discussion is getting tiresome!

• Haha

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I want to feel sad for them because I’m human and have a soul unlike jenn...but they’ve done so much in their past that makes me unable to feel for them. They are assholes
I keep thinking Tim could change. I think if he got firm with Jenn and reminded her it’s HIS channel, not hers, he could at least come up with some way to redeem himself and his channel. We’ll all know what a dip shit he is, but at least his channel would be mostly Jenn-free. Several of you have said he could go out to the parks for a day or two and film enough for several videos, and I think he would be so smart to do that. Jenn could stay home (not that I believe a woman’s place is in the home, but NOBODY WANTS TO SEE HER STUPID ASS) and she and Tim could clean their filthy house and grocery shop on his days off. They both look so unhealthy and exhausted. Jenn is the Chernobyl of the channel. When it eventually fails, 9 out of 10 of the fingers of blame will be pointed at her.

• Heart

omgucnt

VIP Member
I know they rarely if ever delete anything but here is screen shot proof of their claimed pregnancy announcement hatred just in case she ever decides to remove the tweets:

View attachment 593586
All that because one person said ‘poor baby’ that’s all that was said!

psychopath behaviour

unless I see a pic she snapped of the protest outside her home (about the pregnancy) I won’t ever believe it

• Haha

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
So they bought a $2,000 Nordic Track. S22i model. I like how Jenn goes @23:25 - "I think they have another one that was like a little bit cheaper."

Yeah, Jenn. They have FIVE other ones that are cheaper. You got the most expensive bike model.

Or, you know you could just walk around the neighborhood. That's free. :rolleyes:
It’s going to end up being a $2000 clothing rack. There’s no way these two chubby bunnies are going to exercise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Trumpet

Vlogging is finally catching up with them. Videos are more unfocused, they look like shit, and they look bored.

While I do believe Jenn wanted the channel to pivot to a lifestyle focus, Tim wanted to continue theme park content, and have found themselves in the middle ground where they hate being at home, and hate being at the theme parks. If they really loved their staycations, they would show it. They would look happy.

This weird middle ground where instead of showing the developments in the parks has turned into shovelling food in their gobs, and claiming it is content. Its because they are so lazy that they can't be bothered to cook.

I remember watching the construction updates when Tim was allowed to be on his own the parks. They were good videos, but he has been surpassed by other channels, including Midway Mayhem, who has hard hat tours from theme parks across the country. I bet Tim is royally jealous (see stans, this is the correct definition) of all of the opportunities he could have had if he just focussed on one thing.

So he has a choice, be at home with the wife and baby, and bore the audience.
Or go to theme parks and lag behind everyone else

Reactions: 14