Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I'm a pear. Pears have butts and thighs (which I hate! But they make dresses look fantastic on us as we have small waists to go with it.) We have to constantly work to keep our shape from getting away from us.

Jenn is built like a linebacker with a belly and boobs but no ass. Not sure what shape that is, round?
I believe they classify that size/shape as ‘houseboat’

JennBo is built like a houseboat

Which explains what Tim sees in her. He shits a lot.

Re Jenns size, she can't be THAT big if she's shopping in Shore. View attachment 591826
Shopping there and fitting in there are two totally different animals.

regarding sizing...every single store is vasdifferent.

i hate talking about my size because I’m not happy with it AT ALL but it lends itself to the discussion.
I am 5’6” 165 lbs. I have no idea what shape I am but I carry most of my weight in my midsection which I hate.

some stores I manage to be a size 4 in jeans which is insane and other stores I’m pushing size 10. I don’t get sizing any more honestly

jenn is not dressing for her shape which makes her look 10 times larger and worse. However, she deserves it because she’s a disgusting sack of shit on the inside so I enjoy her exterior reflection matching the festering pile of human waste that lurks beneath her meat suit.

I think sometimes life just hands you a busy week. I think a lot of Florida kids are finishing up school for the summer this week.
I was waiting on her to chime in a quip about Jenn’s body weight like not being apple or pear, but tragic lol
Awww I was missed?! You guys are awesome...I’ll say it again, you are my people. I love it here.

my husband was off Tuesday/Wednesday and we try to cram in QUALITY family time. Unlike the perpetual Slackercation we have scheduled and shit🤣🤣

I clearly missed a lot and tried to catch up as best I could 😘😘😘

No, let's clarify...he said that the ANNUAL PASSES were too expensive. And they're going on The Dream in August.
No, I posted a screenshot where he was bitching about the cost of a single day express ticket

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Barney Gumble

From a few pages ago. If Tim was a waiter,
Customer: Hi. I can’t decide between the large Caesar salad, the vegetable pasta, or maybe the grilled chicken. What do you recommend?
Tim: Burger.
Customer: Well I’m looking for something lighter. The menu says the burger is half a pound of beef with bacon and three cheeses. So do you recommend anything lighter?
Tim: Burger. You could leave off the top bun.
If Jenn was a waiter, same customer questions
Jenn: Don’t get the pasta. It costs $15. That’s really expensive. You should get the $24 shrimp plate because it’s seafood. And you could get the adult sized salmon dish for your child. That way you get salmon and shrimp too.

• Haha

fulltilt72

Winner Winner

****Double or Nothing****
Tim alone vlog 2 days in a row - 30,000 to 1

Please see me at the desk to collect your winnings 💸🤑💲💵

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
I'm kind of shocked they didn't end up with a Pelaton...especially with how the Slackers try to be so trendy buying the "new it" thing.

I was about to go off about how the book they were reading him is perpetuating the stereotype about how blue is for boys 🤦‍♀️ then I realized I had just misheard what she was reading and the book never said blue is for boys and I am just being sensitive 🤣 I would say I owe them an apology but I 1000 percent believe that if Jackson showed an interest in pink things they would absolutely find an issue ( pink used to be my oldest son favorite color and I got into many an argument with close minded adults) maybe I'm just still being defensive and overly protective of my own son but at least my boys no I love them and will defend them instead of judging or trying to change them. My mom is a lesbian and I am a straight passing bisexual. I don't appreciate these two trying to pretend to be allies now. They could have spoken about (researched and even donated to) several different LGBTQ+ charities and non profit groups. They could volunteer or bring awareness to any of these organizations that try to help children that are shunned by their parents for coming out. Reading your son a book about a blue balloon that just happens to be by an author from that community doesn't mean shit to me. I am not even offended by her original is gay contagious comment ( even I make off the cuffs jokes about my sexual orientation and I just don't care about her comments bc she's clearly just an ignorant goblin) ( I am offended by the "ghetto party" though bc that's just gross) I'm more offended that they think buying a little book absolves them of any guilt instead of genuinely putting in the effort to educate themselves and pretend to be an ally for clicks and money than I am by the gay contagious comment. That really sets me right off.

Reactions: 13

peteykirch

VIP Member
That shirt is hot garbage.

Also Timbo complaining about trying to book a cruise is just so woe is me.

Jesus Tim talking to himself about the health and safety rules is mind boggling how little he knows.

Also he needs to trim his pube beard, it's a disaster poking through his mask.

Tim says rooves not roofs and it's annoying.

Tim tells us that omnimovers allow a lot of people to ride the ride.

Tim's camera is pretty trash in low light.

Tim says it's better to walk along the river in Frontierland instead of using the main walkway because less people use it.

Tim does his most annoying best remove them spiel.

Tim makes annoying noises on Big Thunder because Tim.

Tim can't wait to take Jackpot on it and asks do you think he'll love it?

Tim complains he waited forty minutes for Pirates when the sign says thirty

Tim got buffalo chicken tots, but then complains about the size and price. He really wanted a hot dog, but didn't want the buffalo chicken on the hot dog.

He did his normal schtick of saying he's there when he wasn't because Timbo can't wait.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm just starting the latest video and I have to pause to say.. did this heifer just ask if they needed to return the sea monkeys back to target? Bc I really want to see someone else catch that interaction on video 🤣🤦‍♀️ bless the poor target employees that have to deal with that nightmare.

• Haha
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I lasted a whole 10 seconds on that live stream. When Tim started saying the Hippocratic Oath and HIPPA were the same thing...I just couldn't deal with that kind of ridiculousness.

• Haha
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
But but but...

This twatwaffle is one of the dumbest stans out there
I genuinely fear for the future of our society when dumbfuck vloggers like this (and countless others - Disney and non-Disney alike!) are put on ridiculously undeserved pedestals. :mad:

• Heart

CoasterHo

That's 100% a food baby.
She just did Velocicoaster a few weeks ago...I'd hope she's not pregnant enough to show that much and have gone on a coaster like that...

• Haha

peedee

Chatty Member
If they didn't chose to eat themselves into oblivion each time they go to a theme park, they could easily lose some weight just with all the steps they could get in walking around. That just proves how much crap they're eating because walking the parks a few times each week while eating a sensible diet would have them losing weight. It's all the salty, carby, fatty junk they are constantly shoving down their gullets. I would love to have the chance at walking a few miles each day while at theme parks be my exercise routine.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
What in the natural F-ck is the deal with them feeding that child like a damn trained animal??? Wave the food around “come get it!” Feed him a morsel “OK now dance!” They are so twisted.

• Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
I was about to go off about how the book they were reading him is perpetuating the stereotype about how blue is for boys 🤦‍♀️ then I realized I had just misheard what she was reading and the book never said blue is for boys and I am just being sensitive 🤣 I would say I owe them an apology but I 1000 percent believe that if Jackson showed an interest in pink things they would absolutely find an issue ( pink used to be my oldest son favorite color and I got into many an argument with close minded adults) maybe I'm just still being defensive and overly protective of my own son but at least my boys no I love them and will defend them instead of judging or trying to change them. My mom is a lesbian and I am a straight passing bisexual. I don't appreciate these two trying to pretend to be allies now. They could have spoken about (researched and even donated to) several different LGBTQ+ charities and non profit groups. They could volunteer or bring awareness to any of these organizations that try to help children that are shunned by their parents for coming out. Reading your son a book about a blue balloon that just happens to be by an author from that community doesn't mean shit to me. I am not even offended by her original is gay contagious comment ( even I make off the cuffs jokes about my sexual orientation and I just don't care about her comments bc she's clearly just an ignorant goblin) ( I am offended by the "ghetto party" though bc that's just gross) I'm more offended that they think buying a little book absolves them of any guilt instead of genuinely putting in the effort to educate themselves and pretend to be an ally for clicks and money than I am by the gay contagious comment. That really sets me right off.
That reading in the kitchen, with Jack$on sitting on the counter in front of her was so fake and staged! I would have bought it more if she were sitting in the big comfy chair in his bedroom, with him on her lap, pretending that this was a normal nightly ritual. But of course this is foreign to Jenn just like what he ate for breakfast or lunch or how to brush his teeth.

2020planner

VIP Member
The biggest reason I knew it was a lie was because she never mentioned getting the police involved. People were responding to her with gushing sympathy about how awful it was that unnamed haters were showing up at their home - and families' homes - and I believe I recall some inquiring about whether or not the police were contacted.

That's how I knew it was a lie. Because if it were REALLY happening, you'd be on the phone to the cops to protect you, your family, and your unborn child. You wouldn't be typing away on Twitter about it.