Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Regina Phelange

I’ve officially have retired from watching ANY
of their videos in the future.

I was pleasantly surprised that Jenn took herself off the thumbnail for 2 whole videos.

I can’t stand watching Jenn’s codependency of Jackson. WHY IS SHE STILL SITTING IN THE BACK. Why is she constantly holding his hand!? Every car ride, every Disney ride, every time they sit down for dinner, and even while walking him in his stroller she’s hunched down still holding his hand. I bet she initiated every hand hold. It’s excessive and unhealthy.

Jackson still cannot feed himself he sits there with his open arms and mouth open waiting to be fed…I’ve already addressed my disgust watching all three of them lick the same popsicle but I digress

the Mother’s Day video is what set me over the edge. I’ve never seen someone who literally doesn’t do anything all day, not even drive, and yet somehow she gets everything she wants like a spoiled princess. Tim is such a pussy and she knows it. Oh and that $400 Dyson hair curler will never ever be used.

I will continue to live vicariously though you lovely people here. I cannot stomach viewing their videos any longer and contributing to their youtube paycheck.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

jumpman23

Chatty Member
As much as Tim and Jenn annoy me now. I have to thank Tim for the inspiration to lose 25kg.

Tim was at volcano bay and said he could not ride a ride due to a weight limit. I weighed myself and was quite a few kg heavier than I thought I was and no where near the limit for the ride.

So it's been just under a year and I have hit 25kg and now would easily be light enough to ride !

Obs due to covid I am no closer to getting to Florida. But at least I have slimmed down. dropped a few jeans sizes and feel better than I have in a long time.

So thanks Tim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

peteykirch

VIP Member
C'mon she pushes the stroller. Feeds him like a baby bird on staycations. Changes wet diapers when in theme parks (Tim gets 100% of poopy ones for sure.)

Leave the miracle child with strangers and other kids where he'd learn things? Are you insane? Not gonna happen!!!!! Lol

The most physical activity Gin has done in the last 2 years. Sprinting with the Stroller to shove Jackpot in the face of Pooh and Piglet.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

BadM0therF0cker

How fucking stupid is Tim? They never go to children’s shows while the Golden Child is with them, but on a day when he is by himself he goes and watches a live children’s show that the kid would’ve loved.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

2020planner

VIP Member
OMG. Someone wrote "we are all just still traumatized" and Jenn and Tim nod and Tim reads it aloud and says "which is true."

You asscracks haven't been traumatized. Try working as a frontline worker. You've been on 20 staycations during this pandemic.

Shut the fuck up. :mad:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’m just wondering when they are going to crack. They look exhausted, unhealthy, unhappy, and are hardly going through the motions at this point...

when is the bottom going to fall out?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Oh dear ...enough said!
also Jenn is pleased that no one is around them at the hotel out of concern for their neighbours yes sure Jenn! Here’s a thought just stay the fuck home !
Those shorts are so tight I that can read the numbers off his credit cards and tell he has not signed the backs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
If Jenn were a waitress....
* We'd be waiting an hour just for her to come say hi and offer drinks.
* We'd wait another hour before she came to take our order.
* Our food would be delivered by the kitchen staff but would not match what we had ordered.
* She'd stop by to check and ask if we LoOOooVEEE it?!
* She'd pop a jar on the table for complements, the jar would bite the fingers off anyone who tried to leave criticism.
* She'd complain that we were the worst customers ever.

If Tim were a waiter, he'd...
* Welcome us to the tune of Kermit singing "It's not easy being green".
* Offer up some swamp water for drinks.
* Sit in the booth with us and read the menu to us line for line, stopping often to admire the font.
* Drop off the order in the kitchen and forget to follow up on it.
* Wave with an open mouth smile and ask if we want to take a selfie with him as we're in the middle of our meal.
* See us sitting, waiting for the bill to arrive and ask if we had ordered yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MinnieGal24601

I have a child that was born around the same time as Jackson. My spouse and I are close to Tim and Jen’s age as well. I’m exhausted a lot but mainly because we both work and try to spend as much quality time as possible with our little one. The Trackers look like hot death. They can’t sustain their current lifestyle.

1. traveling with an 18 month old is so hard. They sleep like crap when not in their own bed . They need to stay home for awhile! Get little man on a routine.

2. they have GOT to socialize that kid. He needs to be playing with other kids his age. Now that Covid has calmed down they should look into a play group, a church mother’s morning out group, or at least a few days a week daycare. There are a ton of options in Orlando. This would finally give them time to fix their freaking house and to make quality videos. It would help little man with social and verbal skills to see other children.

3. For the love of God stop eating so much.If I ate like them I would be the size of a house. Show us something other than food!!! Anything!!!

Being a new parent is hard, especially during Covid. But we’ve really tried to work on ourself by taking care of our health, our home and routine. It can be done.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Tim is looking so rough lately. I watched their little ruin the expensive Disney T-shirt bit and damn...
View attachment 591977
He looks like the gas station attendant in the backroad town that tells the college kids about a shortcut for their drive which actually leads to an abandoned farm where his crazy family is waiting to terrorize whoever comes by.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

WhiskeyBusiness

i hate how they stick half a donut/burger/whatever in their mouths, take a massive bite and then show it to the camera and say "there's a cross section"... what are you mountain men? cave trolls? If you insist on showing a cross section, cut or rip whatever you're showing in half with a knife like a normal human being, don't shove it in your gaping maw and devour half the item in one bite and then stuff it into the camera.

Reactions: 17

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Omfg when jenn SPECIFICALLY hands jackson his little black baby doll in perfect view of the camera.

they are trying so hard it’s gross🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
“we didn’t show him a screen until he was about 1 year old or maybe 15 months”

this is Tim regarding screen time for Jackson

HOLY SHIT I ALMOST FELL OFF MY CHAIR

TIM stop fucking lying about EVERYTHING

literally I swear he’s like Pinocchio...every time he lies, his eye closed shut a bit more

• Haha
  • Wow

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Really?...fully vaccinated...outdoors...no one near him...IDK...

Now that I am fully vaccinated I enjoy going out without a mask on. I know everyone has their own view on this however.
I won’t shame anyone who wants to and still wears a mask, for Tim I think it’s more about how he’s been a hypocrite about Covid and really in my opinion only started going back to the theme parks because other vloggers were there and his views were down.